pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>ACTUAL Total War News
Patch, Bretonnia and Isabella are out

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

NEW
Update Info -- forums.totalwar.com/discussion/191504/bretonnia-update-patch-notes

>Recent
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Assembly_Sofia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz, meme goblins, muh lady, AHHHH rome, le ebin vlad, and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

Gobbos are shit
Brets honor a whore
Lizardmen best faction

Post your campaigns!

Lizards are pretty good but they're the runner up for best faction

>traditional jewish economic practices

WHEN

You have insulted ze lady

I cum in the ladies lake

>high king lethuc of the langobards
>kicking ass and taking names across germania
>kill a few too many people
>generate the tyrant trait
>kill a few more people
>generate a byword for cruelty trait

Well, shit. That's -6 public order in every province I own thanks to one character and i'm fighting rebellions literally every turn as a result. I enjoy the fact that you can lose campaigns after just a few bad choices.

Haven't decided if I'm going to conquer and occupy Rome myself or force the Pope into being my vassal

>spiky elves
>Good
El oh el

Vassal.

Make him watch.

So that's how she's still around, the sperm of old virgins.

Continuous rising of temperatures both inside and outside the Empire IS FALSE.

Can we start putting roll charts in the OP?

how else do you think magic is sustained?

Shalom!

One True Phoenix King

What one do you want?

Sacrifice of mortals, in the Lady's case it's male children with a potential for magic.

Rock the boat!

G O B L I N S

Do all fings living and dead have a right to Waaagh? (in da Waaagh or at da pointy end of it)

Why would anyone play a dwarf campaign?

They're by far the most boring faction to fight a battle as

>Gobbo Archers

>instead of going out and actually righting wrongs dwarfs just sit in their little crevices writing wrongs in a big book

yah yew daft git, if'n living things didn't get ter krump and smash, well den dere aint no zoggin point is dere?

Just imagine if dem stuntie gits couldn't fite, where would we be then?

>currently have 20million in the treasury

wtf do i do w/ all this money

Panzer steamtank divisions. Bring civilized society to those Brets.

>implying I'm playing wh

Then make 20 million dildos and go fuck yourself for not saying what faction/game.

I like ranged spam, Irondrakes, their chants and being a greedy little mountain jew.

Wot a zoggin nightmare

If you like ranged spam there are superior choices, but as usual it'll come down to

>but muh dorfs

Dwarfs allow me to go full It Ain't Me tier with gyros, flamethrowers, and riflemen though so I like them.

Do I suffer as Legendary The Empire or Legendary Best Empire?

PRINCE
AND
EMPEROR

YOU DELET THIS RIGHT NOW.

You picked 1 out of 4 reasons why I play Dwarfs
>>but muh dorfs
I don't recall saying they were my favorite race or playstyle, no need to be a faggot just because you don't like playing as them.

only for a fee goy

Goblin Dabbing

What the fuck is the difference between the two?

KHAZUKAN

KHAZAKIT

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Mr. Dabby

SUMMON

GOD IN HEAVEN SPARE MY ARSE!

>decide to try and confederate manny as vlad
>income is absolutely shithouse without a faction capital or gold mine
mistakes were made

>HOBGOBBOS
>GONNA BACKSTAB EM

Whoever the fuck said to make Franz go down the melee skill tree can suck my dick.
10 levels and he still can't do shit, and routinely goes to 1/4 health every time I sick him on the enemy lord. Do regular mooks fuck him up that bad that if he's tied up in a lord battle that they all just hit him or what's going on?
I'd rather have Honest Steel, thank you.

>Not knowing the best empire for what it is

I dunno what you're doing wrong as my melee Fran rapes, triply so when he gets Deathclaw

you take honest steel first then grab his combat skills desu, and he needs to be hitting the enemy lord not wasting time on mooks if he's in a mass which can be an issue

Give it to WRE so you'll have a mighty rival empire to conquer

Creative Assembly has bought Crytek Black Sea based in Sofia Bulgaria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Assembly_Sofia

>giving away money

goyim, no!

What games have they made?

Tell the treasurers its an "investment"

Either that or fund some proxy wars

Or a campaign of religious subversion

I know the best empire, which is why I'm wondering why you're mentioning it twice

Games:
Knights of Honor (2004)
Worldshift (2008)
Arena of Fate
Pretty literal-who tier devs. Seems like a nice place to work though:
Our benefits:

Flexible working time
Free soft drinks, coffee, tea, snacks, etc.
Friendly and creative atmosphere in a cozy and modern office in the Business Park of Sofia
Team building events (Christmas party, milestone parties, etc.)
Medical examinations once a year
The challenge to work on AAA titles and gain priceless experience…And many more

A race so cunnin' and evil that after joining a plot against the Chaos Dwarf masters in a greenskin uprising they turned again on their orc brethren to stab them in the back to become the Chaos Dwarfs favourite slaves. They are given prime positions like slave masters and servants.

Chaos Dwarfs truly are the faction of peace

>The challenge to work on AAA titles

Guess I'll pay more attention.
Also I don't have deathclaw or any mounts.
I was gonna start going down that path at level 13.

Also a different question.
Do Aura size upgrades affect artifacts? I have some crazy debuffing shit on Franz.

i want to play a very hard campaign so enemy but not deal with bullshit bufffed units so i change battle difficulty to normal

why the fuck will the battle difficulty not reflect in the stats of my enemies. they still have +10 leadership and other buffs

>let me tell you about chaos fucking shits

CAW CAW

aw, you can lower the difficulty a little more if you want mate :(

Don't push yourself too hard

THEY HAVE WRONGED US

i played very hard battles too until i finally found out why a single unit of ork boyz could sometimes even wipe out longbeards

i thought the difficulty was improvements to the AI not arbitrary stat increases

This isn't real. None of this is real.

You're going to solve this by playing trivially easy battles?

So what did Karl see to make him understand the true nature of man?

When's the best time to start creatings new hordes as Chaos?
I got all the horde growth stuff and lightning strike for Archaon and recruited Kholek fairly early and now if I'm not sacking things nonstop I'm gonna drown under my 5k negative income. I feel like I should have waited longer before adding a new horde

I am really enjoying Steel Faith so far, but I've been finding myself starved for skill points.

I know SFO still gives you more than vanilla does, but I guess Prometheus spoiled me by making it rain skill points before I switched.

>make a fation full of cool units
>only let the player use half of them in the campaign

Yeah, Steel Faith used to give out more skill points, but the modder lowered the amount because he thought he was giving too much. Now it's 1 point for Lords except at every 5 levels, and 1 point for Heroes except at every 10 levels.

An Arch Lector Secessionist with 2 swordsmen and a free company. I wonder what he told Franz.

What is a man?

I like this one, user

you want them as soon as you're comfortable sustaining/defending it, it's helps to have enough dosh saved to split your initial hordes good troops and re-recruit so the baby horde can go off and sack things as well

DUDE MERC ONAGERS LMAO XD

>some random cunts with some catapults are the most effective unit in ai armies

>In this episode of Papa Vlad and his trusted knights...

how

Is that 2000+ kills?

What a neat battlemap - its amazing how much better attila looks w/o the doom and gloom lighting you typically get in europe

>2000+ kills

holy fuck

Yes, yes that is my friends
Abusing map corner and using bats as fodders

guessing you also exclusively cast invocation of nehek on the blood knights?

Sometimes TW can be very aesthetic.

Save the replay and upload it

Yep. Spammed it like there is no tomorrow. Also, I got lucky because after the bats all died, the enemies formed a nice U shape around my knights

You're right on most points except Gobbos rule

WHat are Taifali cavalry good for?

wasting money, unfortunately. They don't have a role that isn't performed better by other, better/cheaper units

does vlad's army still get vanguard deployment if you start with isabella?

no

Daily reminder that Durthu was right all along

Why?