Car-related mistakes that should be punished by death

Name car-maker mistakes that should lead to execution of people responsible for such mistake.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5F18o8xayA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tried to help a friend with Peugeot to install new accessory, since he helped me with my car
>Installation took 30min
>Getting software to run took 3hrs
>ONLY works on XP (and only way to run it on newer OS is via emulation)
>needed for certain specific activation tasks
>shittiest piece of code I have seen in a loooong time
>requires special 80$ cable instead of normal OBD cable (same with Citroen -> look up Lexia)

I wish only death to people responsible.

Wow, that's embarrassing.

I see this all the time, what's the significance? It seems to me that the cars are pretty matched but it is always presented in way that mocks corvettes.

Also isn't the corvette like $100,000 cheaper?

Some years ago a huge sperg who goes by the name of Prez/o/ tried to troll the whole of Veeky Forums about how superior the corvette was because of some retarded voting poll championship.

He basically spammed every thread about
chevrolet's >superiority until one day, when motortrend released that image, and all hell broke loose

No

the zo6 is 70k cheaper

BTFO

lel'd hard

How does it feel to be retarded?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5F18o8xayA

FWD BMW

Coming from you, man...

>2 seconds slower on a 2.42 mile track
>"pretty matched"

If you were me you would be able to read the price of the cars tested that day

Crossovers.
>less room than a van or SUV
>just as heavy and liable to roll as an SUV, but without most of the towing capacity/rough terrain capability/crash safety
>same room as a wagon, but with fewer MPGs, way more pig-fat, and way less agile
>basically the SUV's uglier, less capable little sister
>companies that used to make neat cars now drop everything to pump out a gorillion crossovers so that spoiled roasties can drop daddy's/hubby's Cuck-Bux on them because the econocar-tier interior with infotainment bullshit slapped on it is """""nice"""""
>these same fuckers commit all sorts of chicanery with these unmanueverable piles of shit until they eventually cause damage/kill someone because their dumb ass was browsing Facebook or some shit and they bumper-kiss some poor bastard in their ballistic trajectory while doing 50 in a 35 zone
Fuck crossovers forever and back again until the heat death of the universe and then some. Half of the reason cars are in their current pathetic state is the crossover mentality-- selling people who have no knowledge or taste an inferior item after puffing it up to be exclusive. An item that just so happens to be a several-thousand-pound hunk of steel full of flammable liquids that can move at high speeds. An item that almost anyone is allowed to operate, as long as you pretend to care about signs and don't scare the instructor during the test.

Literally DELET THIS.

>take rotary engine
>crank the little fucker up to around 240hp naturally aspirated
>but ruin the fuel injectors so that if you premix and attempt to prolong the lifespan of your apex seals, it actually makes things worse
>then stop producing the rotary engine altogether even after finally fixing the fuckup

Mazda had a good thing going, fucked it all up, and then just took their ball and went home. I think they learned the Art of the Deal.

STOP RELEASING THE CONCEPTIEST CONCEPT DRAWINGS OF CARS.

STOP
STOP
S T O P

WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU CAN DRAW.

IF IT WILL NEVER MAKE IT PAST THE DRAWING BOARD, DONT SHOW THE PUBLIC. FUCKING QUIT THIS SHIT.

IT ALWAYS LOOKS GREAT, BUT NEVER HAPPENS.

And the corvette is still significantly cheaper

S1 had too few oil injectors.

I premixed on my S2 and never had an issue... but 13mpg for 230hp was a bad deal all around. I want to believe in the rotary, but I might as well wish for a unicorn... or a new line of 250 vtwin 2stroke motorcycles.

>Peugeot
Not even once

>MX-5 Bareback Buckaroo (contains choking hazard)
Kek