Why haven't you put anime stickers all over your car?

Why haven't you put anime stickers all over your car?

youtube.com/watch?v=LTQfUQI0j14

Beacuse putting a 3k vinyl on my 3k civic seems like a waste.

If Toyota/Mazda comes out with the new Supra/RX-9 and I can afford one, I'll probably wrap it in Megumin itasha

come on now, there is already a thread with even the same video

Because it's fucking degeneracy

maybe if i had the money. i'd do a shrek itasha or a chester cheeta one.

>Why haven't you put anime stickers all over your car?

Because attracting attention means the car either gets broken into or keyed by angsty teenagers and manchildren. I prefer to hide in the crowd to avoid car prowling.

>stickers on paint

Are there any other youtubers like Noriyaro?

What exactly do you mean by "like Noriyaro"? Westerner living in Japan and being into cars?

I wish I could put stickers of gay anime girls holding hands on my s14

Because I don't know where to find them user

as much as I'd like to go ham like pic related, it would look too weird on a volvo

Theres not a single store that you can just go to for anime girl wraps, they are all custom designed and made by a vinyl shop.

And priceeeeey.

that's some fucking hardcore rice

The fender stickers looked decent enough. Maybe cover the doors but not the entire car.

Anime as fuck.

Feels wrong to weeb wrap adm.

Because some edgy pizzaface autist would throw a brick through the window and spray "CALL OF DUTY RULES FUCK ANIME" on the hood

The reasonable adults being disappointed doesn't even bother me. My fellow autists are actually destructive when it's pussy shit like vandalism.

>vinyl
its fine

I want to put koboyashi. From dragon maid on my hood is that too weeb or nah

I'm thinking about getting a similar mock up but with a viking decals for my drift volvo BC I can get it done for the cost of materials

I would fucking DD that shit if I had it. Makes me really regret selling my 280Z.

Kobayashi is literally the best girl, do it.

Yessssss. Ok once I get my car I'll make a thread member dis. Either hood or my trunk I dunno

>Why haven't you put anime stickers all over your car?

Because I don't like anime

The ONLY anime stickers I'd ever put on my car would that one anime girl vaping (I forget who it was or from what seasonal anime she's from) and a sticker saying "I don't vape" on a Subaru. That's it.

>that downforce
>that raw speed

NANI???

As soon as they make a Nakazato Itasha, I'll put that on my JEE TEE ARU.

>ultimate madoka

top tier taste

>like sailor moon but everyone dies

Because I don't like anime.

>Nobody has made a WAT-tan ita car
Honestly, I would, but anime stickers on non-nip cars sounds sacrelige and right now all I have is a little Ford (Mazda) Festiva.
[spoiler]If I could get the old Mazda badging and grille and put it on, I'd do it.

'cause I don't have a car

>forgot pic

one day..

This is more fitting for Veeky Forums

don't you mean /n/?

No.

i guess because "bikeriders" and "busriders" but fuck you dude

Glad you came around to the joke bubby proud of you

>go on japanese board
>take japanese culture seriously
>japanese call you all faggots for taking their culture seriously

I don't know how half of you all even live with yourselves.

The only reason I haven't already is because it would be too expensive for what it's worth.

tru

Western ricers, specifically California/West Coast ricers are subhuman pieces of garbage

you are the cancer that has destroyed Veeky Forums

I feel sorry for these cars

>earnestposting about muh poor imageboard culture being desecrated

Yea nah this board always sucked shit

You should see it where I live.
Rice and beaners everywhere.
Junk, too.

the char one was pretty great

what char one

That's one of the reasons why they're called "painful cars"

the red one with the eye, made to look like char's zaku

I want to, but it's just too expensive for me right now. I'd like to have my car wrapped purple and have a Hotaru Shidare itasha wrap. Right now my car's red, so I thought about getting an Inori Yuzuriha hood piece made, but I need to put money into other things for my car before I have something like that done.

That god hand nippers one on a s660. Merci
There were volvos and Italian cars in ops vid too.
If i could get a second car for it. Id take car bodies japan never got that were from japanese companies though.

I hope you get your nigger ass run over by a semi

If I see your car, Im going to key it across that sluts face

>I want to
End your pathetic existence

Lol gtfo

I totally understand. Hotaru is a shit waifu.

Because I will try not to already further disappoint my parents, being in the Undertale trash can.

I'm thinking about wrapping my SRT challenger in Katawa Shoujo. Thoughts?

Well shit. Have fun. The new Supra is being shown at the Tokyo auto show in October.

>Katawa Shoujo

Exquisite taste my friend

If I could find someone to do a good Inferno Cop wrap i'd do it in a fucking heartbeat desu.

Nice bakuretsu.

An inferno cop itasha would be god tier

I wanna get an ultra rare car like a Datsun wrapped in MLP shit just to trigger Veeky Forumstists

>Datsun
>ultra rare
wat?
And at least do it with some class like the rendering here Or build a Stratos kit car, itasha it, and then trigger Veeky Forumstists who don't realize it's a kit car like pic related.

Dwoot dwoot

>Putting anime stickers on mercedes SLS
seems intresting

To do it properly you'd probably have to burn thousands on a Japanese designer who does these things on the regular. I vaguely remember reading that a top-tier job can run upwards of $10K...Dunno if that's right though.

Not him but I'd love an itasha bosozoku

I want to see an itasha'dd race car in action.

>MLP Itashi

WTF? Are you reverse me?

I've always wanted to figure out how to do a temporary itasha, maybe static cling vinyl or magnetic or something. I think it'd be fun for events, but wouldn't want to display my power level on a daily basis.

I think I'd go for a Kemono Friends thing, maybe make my FiST look like the Japari Bus.

Just get a New Beetle for that.

I think a Fiat 500 would work better given the vertical rear end, but I'm not trying to build a replica, just an itasha inspired by KF. It'd be based on the full bus and not just the cab anyway, I just posted that pic because it was Veeky Forums-related.

Im poor.

you could use multi layer stencils kind of like offset printing
and some of the spray able kind of plastidip

If I were gonna do that I could also put on vinyl and just take it off when done, though. What I want is something I can take off and then put back on later.

you can reuse stencils
and plastidip comes off pretty easy

as to magnetic thing you speak of
I had this L plate made a while back
it is around 1 mm thick but can still bend onto most radius
but for corners you would want something thinner like what ever fridge magnets are made of

some guy from Veeky Forums has an itasha, pic related. Hope you don't mind me posting this

he doesnt anymore, passed away earlier this year. rip.

How do you guys find this shit out?

1. Expensive
2. Selling it soon-ish otherwise I would make my Spark look like a Zaku head. I even figured out a cabin mount for a red light I could pan across both front windows and the windscreen.

don't text and drive.

>mizunashi
>water everywhere

Please tell me that's wrong

I got you bud

Not him, but probably something like
>go to Veeky Forums meet
>exchange info, become friends, etc
>find out later that he's died
It happens on /k/ from time to time. The guy in pic related was a /k/ommando who died not too long ago and there was a thread about it.

Wait what the fuck, when did McNig die? I thought he just got tired of the bullshit on /k/ after the Bundy fiasco and stopped posting as much as he used to. Pretty sure I saw him on the 4th of July.

I want to say it was the beginning of this year (before February) or maybe end of last year (After November).

kek they all top themselves as they admit life isnt worth living when you're a friendless loser with no mating potential

He's not dead. Fuck off with your fantasies

>I'm thinking about wrapping my SRT challenger in Katawa Shoujo. Thoughts?

Which girl?

The FBI killed him just like they did to MLK

Boom

I don't doubt it.