If this car is so shitty, why do people keep buying them?

If this car is so shitty, why do people keep buying them?

STOP
MAKING
THESE
THREADS

lol I'm new here, I didn't even notice there were so many threads. Is this a meme or something ?

What exactly makes it shitty? It's a good well rounded car at an affordable price point. Yeah, it's a bit low on horsepower but the torque figures are fair for the weight and the short gearing makes it peppy and fast off the line.

Some people say you need loads of power to have fun. Others say you need low weight, a good chassis and manual gearbox. That second group are the people that buy them.

Yes. Lurk more.

Dude he is just pretending to be new

>why do people keep buying them?
They're not. New ones sell like shit.

lurk moar

I've mostly seen old men in it. Coincidence ?

Because people are dumb.

Sales are declining.

Remember to sage if you reply to bait threads.

retards will buy anything, especially if buying it instantly gets you into a cool carguy club!

>200hp

the 86 is a near perfect car, it is going to be popular for decades and decades.

Sales peaked in the second year of production and have been declining 30-40% per year since then. Every idiot who wanted one bought one when they first came out.

>why do you guys keep calling it shitty if people keep buying them
>how was I supposed to know better I'm brand spanking new here spank me daddy

I like mine

same reason the tofu-mobile's popular

>why do people keep buying them
The Toyota 86/FR-S only sold 7,457 in US 2016. And every year since 2012, the sales keep declining. I like the car but it's not selling well.

Do you know what the BRZ figures are or is that included?

Maybe it's the record number of car of the year awards it won?

because it's good

It's not bad. Fags are just jelly.

Drives well and looks not too bad.

If op is a fag, why does he keep posting?

Report repeated threads.

Sage if you must reply.

source

lol

They aren't shitty you autistic fuck. It's literally a better Miata that costs less

This.

mods ban you for this, i got banned for saying that in a memeball thread.

Because it's not. Stupid millennials are just stupid and think that because every other manufacturer is in a bropower race (MUH 59182 LITER HEPT-TURBO V24) that a 200hp car suddenly isn't enough, despite the fact that most of them own rusted out $400 civics and could only ever dream of sitting in a BRZ when they go with mommy when she picks up her new Forester.

It also handles far better because manufacturers still put boat suspension in most of their cars to make idiots think it has a "nice" ride.

Mods are fairly complacent on this board. They aren't even handling the thread spam currently.

Kekk

really gets your noggin churning

bump