/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, March 11th:
1879 – Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
1918 – The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
1945 – The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.

>News
CK2 DD44 - An Expansion Should Not Travel Alone
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-43-an-expansion-should-not-travel-alone.1001889/

EU4 - 28/02
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-28th-of-february-2017.1001995/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/42960/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

W&B

No

White

Reminder to shitpost and ignore reporting.

based

No, using fists instead of brains is not a good thing. I don't care how much you want to promote the "real man" meme, it's still sad to see that people spend their time fighting instead of improving their lives becoming good citizens. I can understand why USA elects a bigot president when their country is filled with low-life people who fighting in the streets.

>6 of the 7 replies (now 7 of 8) are about the R&I autist, and nothing else
yeah okay

>responding to chinposter cross-thread
Fuck off?

*chinposts at you*

How the hell do you play this game? I usually think I'm doing great and then a massive civil war erupts, and I've no idea what I'm doing in terms of domestic policy. I just try to appoint people with high loyalty and low corruption while encouraging economic and population growth, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

Is 1:1 HI/archer a good army comp?

Is this EU:Rome?

>No, using fists instead of brains is not a good thing. I don't care how much you want to promote the "real man" meme, it's still sad to see that people spend their time fighting instead of improving their lives becoming good citizens. I can understand why USA elects a bigot president when their country is filled with low-life people who fighting in the streets.

Im sleeping soon so might as well post in this thread, have 2 years on the truce with Mamluks but the Turks are slaying them so I will conquer the Libyan desert and coast provinces. And if the dood that was asking about Ming is still here, they are taking there claims in Manchu

I know, I'm gonna stop giving him attention now

Soon Berber women will colonize the world

White Kid Hobbies:
>watching adventure time
>being friendzoned
>getting bullied
>opening doors for women
>spending money on women
>paying for dates
>having 0 muscle mass
>playing nintendo consoles
>being PC gamers
>playing videogames
>not exercising or playing sports
>being shorter and smaller than normal human men
>getting married in their early 20s to a fat tumblr whale and having a single stunted growth kid in their mid 30s

That is the plan, for tomorrow.

yes

GRAND STRATEGY GAMES

>playing videogames

it's almost like your body is too low-testosterone to summon the energy to Stop Playing Video Games

that's one gross Novosil

What's with the terra nullius in India?

Please stop posting pics of me on the internet K thanks.

Im tired so this will be my last post, i think i said to some lad that it took me 5 minutes per month, that was total bullshit its more like 2-3 minutes per year at max speed.
Its Muscovy vassal

Leave you all with a picture of lower saxony

There was one about Rhodesia but with this template, does anyone still have it? It was dar better than from what I recall.

>look at trade nodes downstream from my home node that are dominated by my rivals
>realise if I sent privateers there I could easily take over half of the local trade
>the light ships pay for themselves with profit
I never knew how good privateers are.

Gangbang

What's the standard difficulty to play at?

Normal.
Easy changes so many things that there are entire tactics viable in Easy that don't even make sense in Normal
Hard isn't 'hard', it's just annoying. It adds more shit to the AI while keeping them just as bumfuck retarded.

>1879 – Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
rip memes

Look at me, I'm the Byzantine now.

normal in pretty much every paradox game
hard is retarded and easy is well, easy

although in CK easy difficulty might even fuck you up if i remember correctly because it makes your characters more fertile

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

>counterespionage
for what purpose
normally i would shit on you for generic blob but i can respect being republic and british france

damn hoi4 looks like bland grossen name simulator

What are the best GS games for RP?

obviously cucksader kings

I don't know what to do with those diplomats and the Russians keep pestering me with those sabotage popups so I put a stop to them.

recently a M&T dev did some investigation into why the game suddenly lagged midway through a year instead of at the end when all the POP events are calculated. He uncovered some engine fuckery, patched it, and now the game is running 35-40% faster.

some kind of wizard, that guy

Great. Now tell that faggot to release the patch that comes with it.

Shoud I desactivate supernatural events or they are ok and non-satanists tier?

yes

What do you think of my ideas?

>mana maximization build

sup reddit

Anyone got link for v2? I cant find good one.

store.steampowered.com/app/42960/
:^)

I should somehow manage to convert all 4 of their provinces to Chaldean now (and ultimately, the vassal itself)

>giving money to paracuck

Are you playing with wiz's mod mentioned in the op? The game is retarded without it, iirc. i have only played around 1hr though.

Fuck, turns out that they're about to lose their cores in 4 years, which means that I should attack and return then before that. Oh well, here we go

Aaand I forgot that breaking alliance results in truce. Oh well, regular conquest it is

wew

is the horizon signal worth it?

No, figured I'd learn the base game first before moving onto mods

America, the ABSOLUTE madman.

Post war progress.

I'm subsidizing some of them, not that it makes much of a difference but maybe the Brits will like me a little more.

>help Qing build up their industry and invest a fuck ton into their factories
>they ally with America and invade me
NICE

odds= ck2
evens- eu4
what are the best ck2 settings, sunset invasion is obviously off, and I'm missing Monks and Mystics because I can't be bothered to download it
What is Poland and Prussia

Well then.

>United States to dismantle their empire.
Oh wow.

Can't you get a separate peace deal with the US? Sure you won't get the prestige of winning a World War but still.

>Play as Jarusalem in CK2
>Survive the Muslims and expand
>Decide to convert game to EU4 to colonize world as Jarusalem
>The converted Jarusalem is grey instead of white and I have a decision to release Kingdom of Jarusalem as Jarusalem.

I am the Jarusalem. What the fuck. My autism doesn't let me continue playing like this. Is thre no way to play as the true Jarusalem in EU4 by converting my save?

Kek

What's north america look like now?

It was a Crisis war over Ecuador wanting some lost territory back.
>USA gets dismantled because of Ecuador

I want to play as India in HPM
How do I start?

Mexico is literally Poland, gets completely invaded but ends up with a lot more territory at the end.

Based Ecuador

>release jerusalem
>tag released jerusalem
>integrate old jerusalem

you realize Poland was bigger before territorial exchange which happened after ww 2 right?

>that California
>HPM not only allows the Gadsden purchase to happen, but also allows Baja California to be included in the deal even if Mexico never dropped their claims on the northern territories

And now we wait for them to revolt against me so I can enforce the Chaldean religion in the peace

I mean it exactly the way I said it, they gained more territory evnet though they got completely invaded.

>great doge
consider hanging yourself

Well that was fun.

i guess i lost

That could have been a nice Groß Ottomaniums now that I look at it.

is white horde white

Thanks but

>tag released jerusalem
>integrate old jerusalem

How do I do this?

through console
use debug_mode to find out what are their tags

debug_mode in the console to see tags and shit

Sikh Empire or Mughals or Japan

I don't know if you need a certain percentage of states or just a specific one but just use the console to changeowner the remaining ind. Indian states to the UK and then release.

>75% of no effect
>25% of no effect
really activated my almonds

I love history.

i assume that pic is unrelated?

>7 (seven) per month (12 times a year)

Does anyone know how to create cults in ck2 m&m?

Nope. Just a short list of historical events.

>Historical Project Mod

talex

Interesting countries to play in HPM apart from the GPs?

Is there a game like CK2 set in the modern era?

I want to play as a corrupt oligarchic dynasty.