Why don't you drive a Cadillac?

Why don't you drive a Cadillac?

Softcore bait thread.

I want a 6 speed ATS coupe.

Because im white

>because I'm poor and probably don't even have a shitbox

But I do

I'm poor

He's entering the depraved part of Detroit inhabited by hood niggas. You have my condolences fellow Cadillac driver.

I never seen anyone under 60 drive one.

Ct6 plug in, will be made in China and exported to the usa.

I do. I'm not stupid. No way I would risk the fine for removing it.

Because I drive a Chrysler.

Trips mean... Something?

>Checked
>Caddilac converter
Good idea, terrible execution. 3/10

i'd rather drive a bimmer

Wow.

Why?

This looks very handsome.

I hope the interior is as nice as the exterior.

Cadillacs have great interiors

for geriatrics maybe

i'm not black
literally a doctor's office

because in america you buy a ct6 because its light as fuck in china its because you taxes prevent you to buy a mercedes.

I thought the Chinese genuinely like American luxury, because they have this fantasy of being the world's main superpower, like America is currently.

>america
>superpower
more like superpouter

>fisher-price-tier GM plastic

I can't comment on the materials as I've never felt a Caddy, but it looks fine.

Not everything can be an E-Class, but it looks fine.

that's part of the problem. the cts attempts to compete directly with cars like the e class.

Cause I'm not a faggot

We get it, no need to overcompensate

because I'm actually pretty damn happy with the Merc I grew up with

constant childhood memories. feelsgreat.jpg

I'm not a member of the Black Superior Race. I'm pure white trash.

>white and not 80yrs old
>not a fucboi

Because an equally old Opel will be better than Detroit's Finest.

They've never really sold Cadillac's here, ever.
Mind you up until now they've always looked like shit so that's all good.

And beats them at their own game when it comes to braking, steering, and handling dynamics. You won't find a single review saying otherwise

I almost did as a temporary car, but that was mainly for the sake of driving a boat with enough engine and suspension setup to make it seem like it wasn't a boat.

>not a faggot
>drives a big truck

pick one

Because we make actually good cars here in Bavaria, so there's no need to stoop as low as """"american engineering"""" and """"american luxury"""".

Because they're big, expensive, inefficient, have subpar build quality, handle badly, and have inferior interior space.

Basically, because this is britain and I have standards. And the fact that they haven't made a good car since the 60s. And even those were awful, but they at least revelled in being awful.

>and exported to the usa.
Even with the import rules?

Guess it's a case of one law for big business, another law for the common man.
FREEDOM!

I like what they are doing with the exterior but sorry, as a luxury brand they are miles behind everyone else when it comes to interiors.

That interior looks like a early 2000s luxury interior with chrome trim around it.

>Big
>Inefficient
>Handle badly

Oh Nigel have mercy on my sides

then sell it as a performance car, not as a luxury car

Well, yes. Official production vehicles are homologated in all aspects including safety equipment and emissions for sale in the target market. You can't guarantee the same for private imports. Not that private imports matter on the grand scale of crashes and pollution, the US import ban was a measure solely to increase corporate profits.

I'll take the V series for 500, Alex

This.
In due time Cadillac will improve with their luxury standards and be a serious competitor.

They handle so well and have a few performance tricks to make the ride real nice, the luxury comes in features of the car (technology). As for the interior it just seems like a souped up Chevy. A bit disappointing but hopefully in the future models they will make it into something better.

Why dont you drive a russian LADA Priora, you fucking capitalistic scum?

>Tfw will never go to the shooting range, followed up by taco bell, all while riding in the swaddling luxury of the finest Soviet engineering

I've owned 4. I will be buried in a Cadillac. 3 crazy high miles beaters, but I finally drive a Seville STS with under 80k miles. Life is so good.

Sounds comfy, but don't like the newer ones?

>Tfw secret crush on El Dorado kun

Can't afford the newer ones. I've bought 3 Sevilles and a Deville used for under $5k. My latest STS only had 60k miles on it for $4500. Everyone in my area wants pickup trucks so luxury cars go for half what the would in a bigger city with black people.

>That sign

I see what you did there. But defog your damn headlights, are you trying to look poor?

Meh. I've defogged my newer one's headlights. That one was kind of at the end of its lifespan when the pic was taken. I drive a Cadillac for my own enjoyment, not just to show off.

Drove one today at a Cadillac event. It's nice. 50 empg indicated in stop and go traffic.

Because it's a second-tier brand.

GM have make themselves a reputation of making bad quality cars.

Meh, that's a matter of opinion. BMW and Mercedes make more expensive cars, but ultimately it's personal preference. The V series can give any of the European cars a run for their money, and Cadillac has always made the best luxury sedans in the USA. Price to performance is hard to beat.

I like my ford escape

cause I got a ford cunt

I just don't like the shiny parts of Cadillac interiors. Looks like plastic shit. The shapes and overall design are great looking though.

why does the VW and the Merc have the exact same headlights, wtf

moleman?

Mercedes is from Bavaria?

American trash.

And what might you drive? 0.5L fiesta?

Buying this tomorrow, 2006 cts-v with 109k miles for $10,000.

How'd I do?

this

>He's entering the depraved part of Detroit inhabited by hood niggas
>Cadillac driver.
should feel right at home

>Cadillacs have great interiors
sure ... for people who rent to own their home furnishings

GMC still a fagot just in the closet

Prost!

im not black

Shit looks like its from a shitbox cerca 2002

My 18 year old czech shitbox beats an e class when it comes to braking, steering and handling. Now what?

Is there any proof of your claims or are we both just wasting our breath here?

Every day.

Because I'm not old and rich and manual CTS-V wagons are too hard to find.

You will never have the experience of having a Czech Engine light come on.

Because I'm not
A. A beaner
B. An ancient old man or
C. A faggot like OP

have fun with the weak rear end, the rubber engine mounts and the buttons disintegrating.

>Czech Engine light
Hey, I have this in my company Skoda

Don't they were still shit during that time.

Waiting for them to stop making excuses and for them to put themselves on the same page as the Euro luxury cars with a big-power V-12.

N O R T H S T A R
O.
R.
T.
H.
S.
T.
A.
R.

>gaystar
>fwd caddy

>changing careers soon
>going to be in an industry that is murrican
>can't be seen driving an import
>look at what Cadillac and Lincoln have to offer
>sigh idk maybe....

Maybe I can get a manual CTS-V. Those seem neat.

What industries are like that?

You can get an ATS in manuel too

>tfw no cadillac
>tfw no blacc gf

That's even worse

Horrible deal, worst I've ever seen.
It's worth no more than 3000 with that milage and reputation for piss poor reliability.