/svg/ shadowverse general

Dragonedition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/en/tournaments/signup/62NerIAvax
us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20752398374
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the tourney is today:
challonge.com/en/tournaments/signup/62NerIAvax

Details in the description!
If anyone is interested in streaming/commentary just post at me.

Reminder that luck is a skill. If you can't draw a card exactly when you need it, y'all are just bad at card games.

Does anyone else unironically enjoy hearing "I'll blow you to BITS"? I don't play Daria I kind of love that delivery.

Post Unica dancing.

If you're not drawing a perfect hand every game, you aren't believing in the heart of the cards enough.

kys dubcuck

No, I'm not a dubcuck/redditor

Alright alright let's not bring that topic with us to the new thread; Mr. Skillz is gonna have an aneurism.

Just linking so it doesn't get lost in the mess

Reminder that its your own fault if you brick often.

Come on as far as English lines go Shadowverse is pretty high budget besides obvious annoying standouts like Veteran Lancer.

a better version

Still waiting for the version with Luna and Rowen

Thanks, I didn't have that one on my phone.

Who's the idiot who made the OP pic not SV related twice in a row ?

That faggot called "anonymous"
He also seems to be samefagging every reply in every thread on this goddamn site, who will put an end to that madman's reign?

So it's you who did it?

You must believe.

Suggestion: Sleeves from ranked reward scores are put to the 100K tier rather than the mere 12K they are at now

Y/N?

/SVG/ HAS BEEN INFILTRATED BY /R/SHADOWVERSE, DISCORD, AND /HSG/ REFUGEES. THESE THREADS JUST AREN'T THE SAME ANYMORE I WANT THE NEWFAGS OUT OF /SVG/ NOW AND I WANT MY COMFY BOARD BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> new blood follower revealed
> 4 attack again

Cygame's cuckery knows no end.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Frogposter

You are the problem.

It's filler crap

Nice game related OP.

Jesus christ, is that real?
>mediocre statline
>evolve to do nothing until end of turn
I mean I guess it has an anti-aggro role but it's so awful compared to some alternatives like, as you're hinting, dragon's wraith drake

this is my home now

wew lad

*autistic screeching*

I can't wait until society finally decides to round up the weeaboos and send them to camps.

You are disgusting, someone will find out about you and your sick fetish.

You will never have a normal life.

Degenerate.

Summer camps?

>start playing a week ago
>pick sword because the higher cost cards look fun
>copy some midrange deck
>lose constantly
>start ignoring board, go face
>eight game winstreak

>midrange

worst card this expansion

For what purpose

I'm still mad they call it nest. It's fucking eggs.

I WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH SWORD

>STARTS WORKING FROM TURN 1
I asked in another thread, but no one ever answered
What did they mean by this?
It does actually nothing for 6 turns

What midrange uses high cost cards?

new midrange uses alwida/tsubaki/albert which are 6 drops

and the old one used tsubaki/otohime/sage which are also all 6 drops

anons assume its a do nothing until overflow activates

Spring Cleaning is worse.

it heal 2 and draw 1 card every turn until overflow

In Shadowverse, 5 mana is "high cost"

Given how Behemoth wrecks everything in draft I imagine this card has the same purpose.

They meant you can play it turn 1 and ultimately accomplish something, unlike every other 1pp Dragon card.

Whats a low cost card that destroys amulets so i can keep cucking dragoncucks all day long hmmmmmmmmmmm

thats not zoe

Exagerated way of saying you can play something on turn one and won't have to go out of your way to implement it in your curve later.

kaleidoscope them

What, like blazing breath that can kill a panoply of 2/2, 3/2's etc?
It's a bellringer that comes out 5 turns later
The only thing that makes it good is that dragon is so bad that we'll gobble it up

A more proper tl would be something like "A new card that can be played starting from turn 1"

>turn 1 Blazing Breath
>going first

So you wait to use it? That's not a problem. Dragon curve is filled with lots of dead mana. Most of the time your turns end with extra mana.

3 eggs on turn 7 is 6 healing and 3 cards for 3pp is not bad considering you fervored a turn or two earlier 9 total healed which can put a dent into most aggro plays.

>Not blazing breath their face

>us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20752398374

The replies

Sure. But the point is that egg is the first card that you can actually play turn 1 going first.

That's a lot of eggs in one image, user.

>all this complaining about Dragon

Honestly, dragon with saharamp is currently my most favorite deck. At least I can have a bit of interaction and planning my mulligans, like drawing for unicas, wards, and removals against aggro decks, or Odin when facing seraph and nep decks. It just feels so satisfying planning your moves, instead of just playing on curve and keep hitting face. This is coming from someone who climbed up using banner memes on DE.

Actually, there's ivory dragon. Which, ironically, fills almost exactly the same role: draw a card if in overflow. Only it has board presence if you aren't in overflow. I get that people are arguing that egg is super overpowered if you ramp properly, the thing that bothers me is that as a ramp player with way too many games played I can say from experience that consistent ramp is the exception, not the rule.

user don't you have better things to do than dig up old blizzard forum posts from December

Man
Good board clear is so fucking rare in this game

usually I save it for the wards and to cook my eggs
we dont need fags

>it feels satisfying to meme once you're in masters
People complain about dragon because of the winrate, having "fun" doesn't outweigh losing more games than you win
That's also where the bitterness comes from, mind, a lot of dragon players DO enjoy trading and actually playing to the board... the idiots, why don't they just play a face deck? :^)

>playing Ivory on turn 1
Except if going second and the opponent has a quickblader or skelly knight out, I'd rather commit sudoku.
Also dropped Ivory from all my lists a long long time ago anyway.

Good. Followers with lower defense than attack don't have to be definitively garbage like they are in hearthstone

Yeah, I don't like ivory either, but they do basically the same thing. Egg just lets you ignore that mana cost if you survive to turn 7 and played egg earlier. But it suffers from the same problem: if you don't ramp outrageously, it's a bad card.

>themis
>cyclone blade
>will of the forest
>revelation
>calamitous curse

and of course bahamut

Except that just means you can never play control on any other craft than Haven who get Themis

Play Havencraft

There's plenty of good board clear

Saha Ramp is above a 50% winrate though. Dragon players have nothing to complain about if they open that wallet.

Not for Dshift

The problem isn't actually board clear, which is very solid and maybe even too good now that salamander is so common
The real problem is that board clear doesn't matter
All relevant damage comes from hand, you can board clear every turn and still lose because all their damage is coming from storm or hand
It's why dragon is more likely to lose to not drawing Saha + Luci than they are to lose to not drawing salamander

Make what?

Ctrl+blood has good board clear revelation.

fire chain?

Does not clear Daria board flood

Just in decks that don't fucking need it. Could you imagine playing anything else if Sword had reliable board clear on top of everything else?

aggro/mid sword

>Revelation
>Cyclone Blade
????
Also, having good board clear is not a requirement to be a goos Control decm, seeing as how Cyclone Blade is awful.

>Tfw you like Dragon but hate ramp decks

Yep.
2pp 2/2 Fanfare "Reveal a card in your hand that cost 5 or more, and if you do gain an empty play point orb" WHEN ?

DShift needs to be deleted from the game, not made even stronger.

It's the class identity. Not much reason to play the class if you dislike ramp.

I mean lego, I have the vials.

What's your favorite meme card

you can make a neph deck if you have khawys and morde

I assume you already have Aggro Sword, Seraph and Nep.
Make Daria, Aggro Shadow or, a more expensive option, Wolfbolt

Just save it you dumbo. There's no reason to use vial if you don't need anything.

Save it for the expansion.

DShift doesn't need board clear on top of all of the removal they already have. Fuck off, runetumor.

2578 Nep

Who /ready for tog/? Obviously I will still be opening around 40 packs to get those emblems.

>you like dragon but hate
Do you even understand what ramp means?
What the fuck do you like about Dragon if you don't like their main mechanic?

I'm kind of wondering if I should be saving all my rupees at this point. There's almost no cards that have been revealed so far I have any interest in because I'm dragon :^), and over 6,000 rupees might be better spent on other packs
Guess I'll see when they release

>6 bloodcraft followers revealed
>none of them has at least 5 attacks, or even remotely useful abilities, to be fetched by Baphomet

It's a hate boner, right?