mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Rough Ride your new forklift here:
mwomercs.com/roughneck

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Discord Info:
discord.gg/M5Yw5

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=475&l=3b346b925a5d8ca46bbb02918013f82215a69a
youtube.com/watch?v=b1tefwGt5D0
dyadicparagon.com/paragonpress/2014/9/19/the-pgi-shuffle
youtu.be/1rwQmhsb7qc
youtube.com/watch?v=YEa2ILZTidA
youtu.be/fTTOR8kkgDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kong sux

#KONGisKING

Guys is MWO p2w?

POMF =3

Shiptoast senpai, who the hell has work on a Saturday? Go home and play robots.

>what is self employed

What is the easiest way to play some good old MechWarrior 2 my mans?

i really wanna play robots but i own a shop and it has to stay open on saturdays ;__;

tonight tho i will do a full robots marathon from 8 o clock this evening until 8 o clock next morning when i will most likely either collapse on my desk or suffer an aneurysm

why doesnt the discord link work?

Depends if you're the FLG and how much you can afford. maybe you could run a lan room for people to stompy robitts in?

ummmm..wat?
a lan room?

Friendly Local Gaming store.

Local Area Network room

you set up a room with pc's then supposedly people come and pay YOU money ( enough to cover costs and somehow make a profit) to play video games on them. multiplayer online ones.

it's happening

fucking murdering cunt cappelans all need to be fucking killed off.

irecently downloaded the bt novels and really, house liao is fucking burma and north korea IN SPAAAACCEEE with some extra FUN latin american drug countries flavouring thrown in too.

it's like they're utterly incapable of doing anything NOT-horrible ever, not even for a second.

ayy liao

when

3060+ update. Confirmed this will be a mech for the IS.

Lao Hu first

#KONGisKING

but WHEN?

August.

REEEE

kong is old and stale

what are some fun ways to build the Linebacker?
i really like the idea of a fast heavy that can hit and run and displace quickly but i dont really have an idea how to build it
i came to these conclusions:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=475&l=3b346b925a5d8ca46bbb02918013f82215a69a
0d

i really like this but i would have preferred having the lasers in the arms and twin MGs in each torso

Welcome to battletech.

Where the writers knew that slant-eyes and mozlems are nothing but trouble, thousands of years into the future.

Dracs are nothing but diseased shitskin rats, Cappies need to be head capped.

I'm thinking it was because they were all still fucking salty over the camerons and the liao were technically responsible for Stefan amaris.

Is robutts gud yet?

Epic Joke

Goddamn I can't wait for all the beautiful MW4 grab deals. There's going to be so many and I want all of them!

Tell me about Russ. Why does he wear the pig mask?

>Tell me about Russ. Why does he wear the pig mask?

Because at first, he only wore it when his wife invited men of other ethnicities over to his house for a long night cap.

Now that it happens 24/7 and his house is more of a refugees welcome shelter, he wears it all the time.

Some say that removing it now would be extremely painful for him. Even if he is a big guy... horizontally, that is.

Ebin!

#KONGisKING

Low quality meme, it will never catch on.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1tefwGt5D0

Rip in gold, piggy.

Literally nobody gives a fuck.

mumble is cute!

>somebody getting this butthurt about the skilltree
>he's a literal gold
Shouldn't the people who've played the game for ridiculously long times have a bazillion cbills and xp to skill up the shitmechs they ever actually play, anyway

If they are so bad at handling money they buy $500 mechs, do you think they're going to be any better at handling in-game money?

>40 year old virgin whale shitters no longer shitting up the queue
thank god

Your mercenary outfit has been contacted by Maiwenn Alan a representive of Mariadoc Metals and Manufacturing.

Your mercenary outfit has a impressive resume after 8 years starting with only 4 mechs your outfit has built up to a company of 12 mechs, a union dropship and 2 aerospace along with enough technicians and support crew to keep your outfit in good shape. After your last contract with the Taurian Concordat you hit it big on salvage and are currently 50 million Cbil in the green. While the Taurian Concordat has been a good employer and your outfit has done well here...your outfit has become a priority of MI-6 and perhaps even MI-4. Your good fortune was a humiliating one for Federated Suns interest in a particular region....

5 year Retainer on the planet Briezh..Garrison duty, Security duty, Training duty...off world reconnaisance and Pirate hunting may be necessary and such duty's will be short term contracts in addition to your Retainer contract...

Retainer contract specifics...MM&M will pick up full transportation costs and reimbursement out of pocket expenses incurred. 100 percent battle loss compensation. Salvage rights none. Command Rights Liaison. 1.5 Million Cbils per year of contract. 15 percent bonus if and when combat occurs. Signing bonus will trade a modified Triumph dropship for you current Union Dropship a 30 million Cbil upgrade! Modified Triumph 4 fighter bays, 16 Mech bays, 24 heavy vehicles, and up to 135 troops. total storage capacity 1,500 tons of cargo..

Any off world contract for pirate hunting will pay 162,500 cbils per month and will include full salvage rights, Independent command, full transportation costs and 75 percent battle loss compensation.

Any off world recon contract will pay 250,000 cbils per month and will include independent command, full transportation cost and 100 percent battle losss compensation.

The above two possible offworld contracts are in addition to your retainer fee's and responsibilities.

If you accept the contract i will be leaving with you in 10 dayson a jumpship headed to the planet Kendall near the western border of the fwlm where we will transfer to merchant class jumpship belonging to the Caledonian Trading Company which will take us to the planet Briezh.

Your outfit currently has 12 mechs and 2 aerospace fighters and includes 14 crewmen and technicians. You have no more then 6 heavy mechs 2 of which may be assaults if you wish. You also have 50 million cbils in which you can purchase more mechs, aerospace, armor and infantry and support personal if you so desire.

questions?

1. you have never heard of the planet Briezh

2. you have never heard of Mariadoc Metals and Manufacturing

3. you have 1 High level contact within the Taurian Concordat and 1 high level contact with any one corporation of your choice. You also have one other contact of your choice. You may ask questions of these contacts about the above 2 questions.

4. The Triumph offered is in tip top shape and appears to be new?

5. You have time to ask questions of your contacts and if you accept the contract may want to expand your mercenary outfits support personal and military personal.

6. you may ask questions of Maiwenn Alan

your questions will be answered within the next 36 hours and then you will need to make a decision weather to accept the contract or not.

I find it funny that everyone admits how shit pgi is, but everyone continues to buy and play. And any logic or reason is met with "lol fuck you deal with it" from not just the community but the devs as well. My question is there anyway to change this, or is it forever doomed, seems every year the community gets worse not just the devs.
dyadicparagon.com/paragonpress/2014/9/19/the-pgi-shuffle
they still havn't changed

Shut the fuck up Casey I'm never going to take you on a mission over my nigga Jules.

is it normal that players are this terrible during the weekend?
like, seriously now..

>Tourmaline
>follow Atlas because im in a medium
>he suddently stops exactly 1000 meters from a target a light spotted
>starts to fire lrms
>doesnt move from that position the whole entire match firing lrms at everything that lights up and never hitting anything
>we have an ECM cicada and an ECM light that managed to go all the way behind the enemy team
>on a hill there is a faggot twin gauss jager
>i target it and call it out so they can instakill him from behind in alpha combined
>instead they ignore him completely and go after a Mist Lynx

game after:

>Frozen
>skirmish
>enemy team is nascaring to their right so they will come from the city to our left
>i say it in chat in clean plain english to make a firing line toward the buildings
>team runs away to the other side of the canyon and dires and supernovas decide to stay and they end up raped
>a RetardBear MASCs all the way around alone
>i tell him to fall back that hes the only armor we have left and we gonna need him
>"SHUT UP YOU DONT GIVE ORDERS HERE!!!!"
>goes into the enemy back
>fires 1 alpha and 1 enemy turns around
>gets instamelted as entire enemy team turns around

yeah wow people who play this game are retards

no more testing
all that grinding
whos ready to spend mc

youtu.be/1rwQmhsb7qc

spend mc on what?

on all that money you are gonna need to spec out your mechs of course!

after you skill out half your mechs you will be out of cash, and i hope to god you get the skills right. if you dont or want to re-customize you will need to spend another 9mill. who has the time to grind that shit out

I've done the math and I won't have to grind for anything. Re allocating skill nodes doesn't cost any cbills, only like 400xp and to max out a skill tree you need 4mil, not 9.

So uh what exactly?

>youtube.com/watch?v=YEa2ILZTidA
>another gold degenerate whining about muh rescale, muh mechs
The autistic whales are worse than pgi at this point.

>Juju
oh god this annoying turbo faggot
he even got banned on like two accounts and said he'll never play again lmao

why are they all being so ridiculously over dramatic about this?

>he even got banned on like two accounts and said he'll never play again lmao
Topkek. Story?

I don't know but that's what I've heard. He's always a whiny faggot in game so it wouldn't surprise me.

He and his equally annoying buddies even got disqualified from the MWO tournament thing.

To play devil's avocado, who didn't get disqualified from the tournament?

Most people just didn't bother to or simply couldn't play because PGIs scheduling was complete ass. But those guys actually straight up got disqualified.

>ignoring re-customization
which doing the math doesnt answer for at all. every time you want to do anything new with a mech its 9million.

youtu.be/fTTOR8kkgDs

>reading comprehension
Re-allocating skill nodes does not cost any c-bills, only XP and only a small amount.

thank god thats changed, it was a huge deal breaker for me

ahhhh, I'm probably done playing this game for a while. at least until new tech comes out. I got Overwatch and the new Mass Effect comes out and I might be moving soon so not much time for figuring out whatever dream logic PGI has applied to this latest thing

Morning everyone. Just a quick heads up of my new MWO music video just so everyone here is in the know. You guys have a great sense of humor, so keep in mind when you see the WoL part, it's because you guys make me LOL, not because you're a bunch of douchebags. I figured everyone here had an evolved enough sense of humor to not take it seriously (except yoda, who nobody seems to have clued in to the joke). Which is, of course, why I didn't include any KONG references in my video, as they WOULD have taken it personally and made a 2000 post thread about how awful a person I am.

Anyway, here's my new video. Will be released in about 25 minutes. Enjoy! Or don't. Either way, I'm quite proud if it.

>it's an assault lance goes capping -episode

Flashing mech lights, all sorts of funny horns that go off after a kill, goofy googly eye decals on mechs with neon paint jobs...

I am so immersed in the Battletech universe.

Maybe the can sell me sparkle skins, or change my footprints to be t-rex prints, or make my autocannons leave green splatter decals, or turn my damaged mech smoke orange. Maybe instead of cockpit items you can sell external items, like a bunch of baloons floating over my mech!

PGI! You are leaving money on the table!

dudebot stop

no

Lao Hu When?

ur a nigger faggot, kys and die in a fire you pig shill

fuckoff dudebot

The cycle is complete, you have now become a more insufferable faggot than Kaelus.

Yes you called me?

Lao Who?

mechs are not relevant

#KONGisKING

kaelus is actually nice

You should check out art-user in the battletech general. He made a doodle of the Lao Hu a while back.

rip

#KONGisKING