The New Swift weighs about 840 kg, which is over 100 kg lighter than the previous gen...

The New Swift weighs about 840 kg, which is over 100 kg lighter than the previous gen, while other cars only weight More and More and become crossovers.

Is Suzuki, dare I Say it, /ourcompany/?

Still a ways to go from Mazda but sure

It also became more ugly

Yeah but will it have a turbo or still be a piece of shit?

>meme koala grin

to be quite frank I find it a bit suspicious.

the car is aggressively priced to be competitive but still weights a lot less then the competition.
WHERE is all the weight?
how do they do it?
I'm waiting for the ncap crash tests because I can't see how they got that shit so light without compromises in safety somewhere. light weight materials are too expensive and development is too.

It uses two-stroke Flintstone-cycle engine.

Took a page from Mazda's playbook and shaved a gram off every part?

No AC
No power anything
Thin seats
Tiny mosquito engine.

Pretty sure the Sport will get the 1.4 turbo fron the new Vitara as opposed to the 1.6 NA from last gen.

>Manuel windows
>in 2017
ADONBELIFIT

The thing is, crash safety gets EASIER when you get lighter, not harder. Same with emissions.
Also, if you design your car from the getgo to pass crash standards, rather than bolt together easily or fit a form factor, then it can be easy, esp. when you're only dealing with tiny engines.

The only bad part about it is opening the passenger window.

>implying all the fuckload security at the price of size, weight and visibility is good

And if you're so concerned about muh safety, get a Volvo

So actual stripper models so you can pick out all the options you want without paying extra for a "package" full of bullshit you don't want?
Based.

looks a bit like toyota sfr

I hope they do. Would buy the most basic one, as I barely use a car any way.

wikipedia says 1.4 BOOSTERJET (lel) will be introduced in 2018
140HP, sounds cool

So you're saying Suzuki builds a happy little jellybean with good visibility and very little bullshit that's very cheap and literally weighs as much as a first gen Twingo?

How is that even possible? That's fucking amazing. Finally a sports car without all the worthless technology that just makes it heavier. Can't wait until people start dropping k20s or b16s into them.

Isn't the Suzuki Alto lighter?

Probably, since it's also smaller.

>sports car
let's not get ahead of ourselves here

miata btfo.

>Is Suzuki, dare I Say it, /ourcompany/?
One good car doesn't make a company /ourcompany/. Same goes for Mazda's current lineup