>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNrzzrPCHwE
youtube.com/watch?v=R415WZruPdE
youtube.com/watch?v=lpbJJmOJLz8
youtube.com/watch?v=ypuaJLHK_LQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NCIw6bAq4-k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_i3CfjPQZVY
strawpoll.me/12509203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAILY REMINDER THAT ENDLESS PUSSY AND MEAD AWAITS ALL VYKANGBULLZ IN VALHALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We must have a mood effect for angel wings.

I wish I would be completely free of self respect so I could just play peacekeeper and win 99% of all matches while watching netflix on the side.

I wanna put that angel in a vortex

why does it bother me that angel of peace is left-handed?

>Angel is a peacekeeper
Angels, gods, demons, devils. It matters not, none are above the law

I play dark souls to calm my rage at this game

>vortexing assassins

YARRA HARR DEUS VULT DEE
CANCEL YOUR SHOULDER BASH INTO GB
YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A WARDEN IS FREE!
YOU ARE A WARDEN

>"angel of peace"
>hero with the MOST foul and underhanded gameplay
>their job is literally murdering without asking questions
>no emotions
>used by shitters, tryhards and edgy children

The only true angel is a femwarden

REEEEEE WHY IS HEROIC WARLORD GEAR SO FUCKING UGLY

>realizing that i'm not getting any better at Law parries
>realizing i'm shit
>rep 15

does anyone use defense stats?

Is there something wrong with Berserker?

I swear to god, there's something inherently broken about him regarding guard/stance changes.

I was just dueling as him against a PK and I swear, every time she would nick me with her first light I could not bring my guard up in time to match her next light. My guard was already not up because I can't see hers and when she smacked me with her light attack, despite me moving the analog stick on my controller, my guard never went up. It was like I was hitstunned or some shit but I couldn't fucking put my guard up. I couldn't dodge either so my only course of action was to just sit there and let her hit me a second time for free if she landed the first. Has anyone else experienced this garbage?

It's one thing that PK is lightning fast and broken, I think the majority of us with functioning brains understand that. I think there's specifically something broken with berserker (aside from him being underpowered garbage) with regards to his stance changing. Yes I know he doesn't have constant guard but why does getting hit prevent me from putting my guard back up? Every other hero can do it to my knowledge, or is this assassin-specific?

Can somebody please explain warden vortex to me? How long do I hold shoulder bash after a light attack? Can I only do it after a single attack, or can I start it after a double side light?

You forgot
>They look like Steve Buscemi

There has to be one set that looks good.
I kind hate spoiling myself on the looks because getting new fashion is the only thing that even keeps me grinding

Truly, how can other factions compete?

i don't explain things to gays

youtube.com/watch?v=zNrzzrPCHwE
ok

>implying cute 2D boys are gay

>*gently headbutts u from behind*

Baa! >:3

By having classes not look like absolute shit encrusted hobos when they reach rep 3.

Case in point,

being ironically gay is still being gay

No.

Basically Warden can do Shoulder Charge out of his side double Light attack combo. From Shoulder Charge he can either let it hit that will result in another side light combo back into Shoulder Charge, cancel it and guard break, or cancel the charge completely to parry.

*gently grabs your head and throws you off the cliff*

*dabs* HNNNGG

>can't make any of your heroes black in SP

racist ubi wtf

"Cancel" and "Feint" mean two distinct things in For Honor, stop using them interchangeably and spreading confusion.

Valkutie focus on the fight damnit.

Of course not, there were no black vikings.

Does ironically playing peacekeeper still make me a faggot?
It seems like they can block my light after a second shoulder charge or are too far away, occasionally. Do I just tap the button or hold it?

>Play conq 1v1 against a valk
>She techs all my gbs, parries my lights, doesn't fall for whiff bait or full block feints
>Doesn't dodge shield bash
>Calls me out for spamming

It's not like I didn't try other shit. The shield bash OP meme needs to go and stay go. L2Dodge.
tfw play conq cos I like flails and get called out for being cancerous

you have 3 ways to start:

>land a light attack
>whiff a light attack
>dash in any direction

then press guardbreak to charge shoulder, at this point:
>if you think your enemy will dodge it, press guardbreak again to cancel it into a GB
>if your enemy has a fast light attack OR a side dash attack that may catch your shoulder, press feint to cancel the move and parry/crush counter the attack
>if your enemy has been backrolling your shoulder, you can feint, start sprinting, then rushing slash right as the roll animation is ending for a free hit
>if you think your enemy will do none of the above, let shoulder go
After any of these, you can land your double side lights for 24 dmg and begin again, or 30 dmg side heavy off of GB, or 40 dmg off of crush counter, light parry top heavy, or heavy parry wall throw top heavy to cash out the combo.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

What if people stage a protest infront of Ubisoft Montreal studios?

Posting fightan music:

youtube.com/watch?v=R415WZruPdE

WE WUZ VIKANGZ AN SHIET
I didn't know this game had crush counters. How do they work?

forgot to mention, if your opponent likes backdashing or keeps trying to light attack you out of your shoulder, you can hold it down for a full charge, gain hyperarmor, and if it connects, you'll get a free top heavy

>gently throws off cliff
JUSTICE

is anyone having an issue with syncing with the cloud?
I cant seem to sync today, it was fine before but now I cant even get in the game due to this syncing issue

>try to play dominion for the daily order
>rep 3 orochi and kensei in my team one of them with that naruto emblem
>they are literally worse than lvl 0 bots
>orochi goes 1-8 while kensei 2-10
>we end up getting spawn camped by the end of the game

Samurai were a fucking mistake

They won't care. You get a big company's attention one way: their wallets. Just stop buying their games. If half their fan base abandons them, they'll either die or improve in quality.

You forgot one option.

A full charge shoulder bash is rare enough that most people won't expect it if you do it only once or twice in the fight, and has stronger knockback, making it a risky yet viable option for ledge kills, or more reliably, an option for wallsplat which gives you a free top heavy. To perform one, just hold down the guardbreak button instead of tapping it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpbJJmOJLz8

lawbringer is totally a dismounted hyper-cossack
youtube.com/watch?v=ypuaJLHK_LQ

Only the Warden and Conqueror have crush counters/armor points, to my knowledge. Basically, you have to time your crush counter attack (Warden: top light, Conqueror: any heavy) with tighter parry timing. You will stop the enemy attack and immediately counterattack.

What the fuck is that thing? It sounds super intimidating.

>Stop buying their games

this never works

>It sounds super intimidating.
it sounds like the 8bit soundtrack of castlevania

an electric hurdy gurdy

this isn't pasta faggots please respond

i didn't realize how much i had typed

Use Warden's top light attack to parry an incoming attack(cannot be unblockable), it will deflect the incoming hit and deliver a 40 dmg guaranteed hit(except against PK/Orochi, they have a tiny window to parry it), and give you shoulder mixup options after. It has a Superior Block property, making all attacks bounce off, similar to Conq block/Warlord fullguard.

The same Superior Block property on Warlord lights, Valkyrie lights, and Conqueror heavies are also a tool for counterattacking, albeit with equal difficulty to parries.

Oh, I thought there was a system like SF5 where heavy counters did more damage. I'm aware of that, already.
Sounds like some middle-eastern main antagonist's theme.

Because people never stick to it. Deny them any money for two or three years or until they come out with something exceptional.

>PK and Orochi can parry a counter hit/parry
Can they be any more fucking bullshit?

I've had people just block my crush counter though because it's in the same guard as they just hit me. Not as Warden, but as Warlord/Valk (superior block light attack) and Conq

I mean Rainbow 6 Siege is good

Ubisoft has the ability to make good games but they cant into technical

>pressed the button after the parry visual prompt, not during
Is that why I keep fucking up? Do I keep pressing the top light too early?

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

Crush counters and deflects have tighter timing than a vanilla parry. They're riskier, but they generally grant a guaranteed offense if you pull it off.

Rapier knight when?

They have the ability to make good games, but why do that when you can make something merely average and by the book (same formula they've run for years) and sell it?

There is kind of a system like that, heavy parries usually give you a GB or a light, but parrying a light attack gives you any followup you want.

They're slightly later than a regular parry, the timing is pretty weird honestly

that's kinda hot

For Honor is not open world shit so its something

But vikings rape knight boipucci already

Right. But when is the correct timing? I can never tell if I'm hitting it too early or too late or what, and the game provides no clue other than trial and error.

>Those choppy fabric effects

How do you tell the difference between the two?

saracens when

>Does ironically playing peacekeeper still make me a faggot?
Yes, you probably like being dominated and cuddled.

Treat crush counters and deflects like a late parry.

Thank you. If these are not in the OP, they should be easy to access.

Threadly reminder to 1v1 PK only if you want to live
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NCIw6bAq4-k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_i3CfjPQZVY

Pirates when

Knight already rule the desert. No one would buy a game full of sandniggers anyway.

Gladiator fucking when

kill yourself

Threadly reminder no one cares

It's tectonically volatile grassland, not desert. We don't have any desert landscapes. Knights have to deal with volcanoes and geysers and sinkholes and acid water and shit.

>didnt play for days
>check orders
>3x play elimination 5 times
>3k each

Aaand, still no Peacekeeper getting her cute butt spanked. I'll come back later.

Huh do your orders stack?

That smutbin repository is missing a bunch of stories, two of which are definitely better than anything in there.

>1k each
fuck me

>being able to parry something like that reliably

You really think most players are capable of that, even if they're playing either of those two classes?

>Griffith
>Rapier
Pretty sure he used a sabre my dude.

Ha, okay. I tried Googling it, but I got very strange and unrelated results.

No he used an estoc

all they have to do is dodge forward

crushing counter/warlord stab is so fast that they don't have to time anything, just react as soon as they see the enemy start their animation

You don't unless you autistically memorize all of the animations/timings/inputs for every single move of every single character, webm related, first parry is a light, second parry is a heavy. A good hint is that side dash attacks are always lights, except PK's.

Fabric often runs at 30fps for me, looks really bad ingame

Yeah he did. As Femto he prefers to use his literal dick to destroy people.

OVERLAP SURVEY

strawpoll.me/12509203

>A good hint is that side dash attacks are always lights, except PK's.
And some of Nobushi's.

>when a kensei thinks you can't parry his unblockable just because he stunned you

HOW COUNTER CONQ SHOULDER SPAM AS RAIDER

Yeah, they can be either, but they come out so fast it's hard to really react to them as dash attacks