Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Canitnerd/simple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi /wowg/

(Illidan-US) is recruiting EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS ONLY for mythic Nighthold. Now 4/10m, Skorpyron on farm. We are an official /WoWG/ guild, so join today!

>recruiting exceptional players

This is my favorite meme.

What do you think of him?

can i have a quick rundown on this guy?

someone redpill me on this meme

I've seen it a lot in actual guild messages and I don't really get why its a meme. Like what else would guilds advertise, "looking for mediocre players"?

I don't know what decisions he was responsible of pushing personally, and what was pushed by the WoW team as a whole.

So really I don't particularly know. Think he's as noncommittal and corporate as people that have come before him

They (3/10m or 4/10m guilds) are looking for exceptional players to fill their ranks because they clearly don't have any, otherwise they would be beyond the >3/10 meme

I'm sold, these guys mean business.

Need some knowledge uploaded to my brain, thanks my dudes

>7/7
>2/3
>3/10
>exceptional players

This can't not be ironic

here's a good example >recruiting any exceptional RDPS
>3/10

>made my rogue some blood elf slut instead of a sickass undead
regrets, damn I hate 2015 me

making a rogue

fem orc
fem belf

what do

You will behind for awhile until you upgrade your weapon. They did make it easier to upgrade for new players.

fem panda

no homo bro

Slutmog fembelf ofc. Everyone loves those.

>leather
>slutmog

You could be my guild.

1/7 M
2/3 H
4/10 H

I don't really care since I mostly do M+ but its funny how much autism goes into raiding but they can't get anything done correctly.

>Everyone

Orcs rogues are sick dude go with that, pretty unique too

more please :3

Stop using elvui.

So will legos be fixed now or is it another attempt at """"""""""fixing""""""""" them?

>Implying they needed fixing

dala afker detected

I don't use it but why should people not use it? I just run with blizzard defaults.

There's literally nothing wrong with the legendary system

If u don't have 5 at this point you're just a casual

>I only play 1-2 character
you neither answered my question

Pugging and you: How to spot a shitter 101

>No guild
>Guild is called something retarded like "The Raven council" on a non-rp realm
>"MOST IMPORTANT" they're from a non english speaking realm
>They have a generic title like jenkins or Ambassador
>Their character is named after a lore character
>Their character name fits class theme, i.e Frostscythe for a DK
>Their character is called classsomething, i.e paladinman or w/e
>Their character name is a meme
>They use full stops at the end of sentences and they're not from an RP realm

Joining groups in PGF
>No ilvl requirement
>It says "chilled run"
>non english realm lead
>4/5 of the members are a guild group and the ilvl requirement is average for the content
>No group setup in description for raids i.e 2/3/9

>
you only need 35 traits to compete in pvp
ilvl helps some too but once you hit like 890 that's where most other pvpers are
so that'd take like 2 weeks to catch up basically

and uhhh ret is mediocre and mut rogue is ok, but the pvp meta shifts very frequently this expansion (ironically the frequent balance changes the pvp community begged for only pissed them off) and basically every 2 weeks to a month there's new op specs's and shit

like earlier in the xpac ass rogue was so good you just coudn't play any healer without a poison dispel or kingsbane would global you

>not being in a guild makes you a shitter

>listen to raidingg friends complain about recruitment, loot, progression and the like
>listen to casual, raid-pugging friends complain about how bad groups are and how much of a pain they can be
>I just wait until the end of the tier and buy all he goodies

I'd like to think I'm missing out on something, but it never seems that way.

>alts in legion
user........

I mean being able to pull the 600k you need for krosus and tich is sadly exceptional right now

other than >muh 54 traits alts are no longer an issue in legion

Hi BR

most non-guilded persons are trash beyond reason. Its safer to avoid them completely.

seriously my hunter hit 110 2 and a half weeks ago when I was like 'lets try and max this toon for arcanocrystal' and already has 35 traits and 880 ilvl

karazhan, legendaries, and EN were mistakes

>tfw don't have a guild
>stuck in pug hell
someone take pity on me

Considering how easy it is to get into a guild

no

whats the 4th boss?
like I dont understand how they could get people to manage one of augur/spellblade/krosus but not the other 2 of the 3
I fully understand though how a group of casual not-so-good players couldnt handle bot or tich though

Join a guild then. Just look for any non Mythic raiding guild and you will get in.

>guilds taking practically anybody who'll show up
>pity me

No.

Do I need to complte my garrison in wod to move onto legion?

>join a guild
>tell them about the kikes and ask to fuck the healer's boipucci
>get gkicked
make it stop

Krosus and it was only after they kicked half of the raid who were "under performing raid members."

They can't do spellblade or anyone else because everyone tunnels and get blowup by mechs.

No

no it's just there if you want to be able to abuse wod professions for munny and lust drums

seriously this, basically any guild that's up to 5/10M right now is desperate for players for roster and will help gear and AP you if you're willing to show up and learn your spec if you're able to prove you're able to play the game

are you a tailorer and want to make mediocre, free profit?

how many pieces of loot do you guys get off an average run of NH? i'm getting really fucking tired of getting a single piece with the shittiest stats for my class every week or so
i still don't even have a single piece of gear

>last day of 1 month sub a friend bought me so we could play together
>try PvP
>no Honor from any matches, win or lose
???

I get at least ten AP items, depending on how many rolls i make

>tfw comfy pugging 10/10hc every week

>5 o'clock server time
>decide to start drinking
>end up completely hammered at 1 o'clock my time
i have a problem bros

Are you level capped?

>gear
and by that i mean tier

>not starting the day with a couple glasses of white
cmon bruh

Nope, only level 34ish on the character in question.
Not being able to earn honor until max level would be pretty retarded since there are PvP reward items that are at my level.

>Can't decide between ret, prot or holy

>pugging since week 1
>902/911 ilvl
>4p set
>good trinkets
>only pug gul'dan now for a chance at tier pants
>play actually good and fun games the rest of the week

Much better than being stuck in the 3-4/10 hell most guilds are.

>play actually good and fun games the rest of the week

If you don't find this game good or fun, you're a moron for playing it at all, even if you are raidlogging for pugs

Going by wowprogress 3/10 is exceptional

I'm in alaska, so at least day drinking is acceptable and indeed recommended. it makes trying to raid pretty tough though for both ping reasons and the fact im pretty drunk

Honor is used as experience in max level content now to unlock new talents and rewards. I thought you still got some equivalent at lower levels but I guess that was scrapped. Sorry user

Raiding drunk is ez, I did that all throughout wod
ping might be an issue tho

>Finally convince friend to play WoW
>Excited to have a real life friend to play with
>Level a character with him
>No BOAs fresh characters
>Did a few instances but mainly quests
>We only get to level 30 before we stop
>"This is really boring and really easy"
>Hasn't logged online in 15 days now

Let's be honest, WoW is EXTREMELY easy now, you literally 1 to 2 shot everything your level even without BOA items, I had an insanely hard time defending the game, because even at max level the game is nowhere near hard

What the fuck can I do to convince friends to play WoW and not get bored with how easy it is?

>a DoT
>global

idk nothing really
the only actually hard content is mythic raiding, but you need to play a whole fucking lot to even be able to do that, so it fucking sucks

>because even at max level the game is nowhere near hard

Well, thats not true at all user.

>We only get to level 30 before we stop
So you either didn't RAF (fucking stupid) or played for a day, maximum?

>What the fuck can I do to convince friends to play WoW and not get bored with how easy it is?>>
post your pre-february cutting edge gul'dan cheevo pls

Should really learn your shit before you post

It's his very first time playing WoW, not going to do RAF and gain 40 levels in one instance while AOEing down everything, he found the game being so easy boring so how the hell would making it even more easy help?

>at max level the game is nowhere near hard
you're not into mythic raiding, are you?

>ping might be an issue tho
honestly not too bad up here. I average around 150 ping, which works real well for wow. it spikes up to 1000 on occasion, and then i come back and the group's wiped. just pugs though, so not too concerned. pretty comfy though, snowy outside and i'm curled up with some coffee and whiskey in a blanket.

then keep drinking the fuck out of your days while playing WoW in pugs senpai sounds comfy

Mythic is a joke, was cleared within a week, WoW hasn't been hard since vanilla

Levelling is piss easy regardless of if you RAF.

You AOE everything down regardless of if you have RAF.

Quicker you get to the Legion content the better, and thats the way that you should have done it, not fucking around at level 30 where nothing can scratch you

Did people die in a global cool down? If the answer if no they weren't "globalled"

KB does instant damage you cretin

yeah 1 million in PVE with vendetta if both hits crit
that's not global, fag

Just because the top guild cleared it in 10 days because they wiped in the raid a total of 30,000 times, doesn't mean some random shitter like you could ever duplicate that performance.

Trash like you still needs months and months to clear Mythic raids, and that's never gonna change.

Why don't they just make the effects of mandatory leggos base (i.e. fire bracers, dh ring) and remove the shitty system?

>he judges raid tiers by how much time it took to clear them
>bosses with little to no mechanics are somehow more difficult than say M Augur
>classes had way too many spells and rotations were based around spamming a single spell
>the game was harder back in vanilla

post your armory

Because its fun watching people that afk in dala all day cry they haven't got BiS from all the welfare loot

Because Blizzard won't admit they fucked up.
There are even people who'll defend it for them, lmao

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Canitnerd/simple

theres nothing excited about that

Don't forget surge of toxins, envenom buff and maybe elaborate planning

>tfw no gf to come to your room and sit on your lap and telling you shes bored while looking at your monitor and asking what are you doing the whole day here and grabbing your mouse and trying to play while snugling against you

so much for good player

elaborate hasn't been core since 7.1
envenom doesn't change the instant damage
SoT gives you MAYBE 3% dmg since in PvP you have near to no mastery

There's nothing exciting about leggos

t. dalaran AFKer

t. 3/10 shitter

>Uh oh!! they're on to me, I hope they don't find out I'm actually bad at the game!, I know lets call them a 3/10 shitter that'll do it.

t.10/10 world 3rd kill