/vn/ - You whot m8 edition

Visual Novel General #1372

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/840685822202515457
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best mitcher

second for douzo lad

I LIKE LOLIS!

I think its interesting how this place was full of negativity and generally anti Chrono Clock, but its been 5 threads now, and its basically a CC general.

Please don't forget to celebrate her birthday!

^_^

Absolutely not

Maid in the U.K. edition!

you w0t m8

it's a pretty fun game, people are against editorial choices though

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

People aren't exactly coming out and saying it is good though. Just so many lines are meme worthy that it is hard to not post them.

That's because it's a new release. This place was Koiken Otome general for awhile too and that game was completely shit.

>This place was Koiken Otome general for awhile

Just want to be clear. This is not translation

This is like one of those shows or webcomics where they parody VNs and then use this as the dialogue

This is considered professional

I'm guessing you weren't here for Grissia general when those came out or DracuRiot general or "literally every time a new major translated game comes out" general?

Good thing none of us paid for it. Michiru route didn't have many mishap at least, they meme'd the fuck out of Misaki and D.D

ahh, shagging
maidhood's highest calling

YoSHITsune

I want to date Cro-chan!

Cutest clock.

I fucking hate This cunt scum degenerate slut

>tfw no girl to bully you
why live

Why her route so shit, dammit?

Rude

Good edition, lad!

that shit died in a single thread.

No it didn't. It lasted a week or two. Check the archives.

I've been here for 3.5 years now. My point is the general made is seem that CC was awful, yet it turned out its quite fun with some flaws not including its TL.

Goes to show JOPs should never be trusted.

is she the token loli of the VN?

no, not even a loli

CC was pretty mediocre, though. It had a fun common route, sure, but all the routes were fairly underwhelming, with imouto being the only one that seemed like it was any good.

If I was being generous, I would give it a "slightly above average" score, but that's just my opinion.

>Goes to show JOPs should never be trusted.
Group-think is stupid. Period. If you liked CC enough that it betrayed your expectations, then that's fine, but all that does is prove that it's better to make your own opinions rather than listening to others. That isn't exclusive to JOPs, as pretty much anyone is capable of possessing opinions which are not in line with yours.

not saying it is anything but.

What im saying in a round about way is that it was made to be the 2nd coming of hitler.

Well, that's Veeky Forums for you. You'll mostly find only extremes. If something isn't greaty, it's completely shit, and so on. My opinions are more moderate, though.

I have plenty of VNs which I've rated at 5 and 6, but I still enjoyed reading them. Not everything needs to be a 9.

>not including its TL.
Opinion discarded

twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/840685822202515457

best girl is coming.

sweet, now release it so that I could buy it.

Maybe I should finish Evangile.

But then I remember how utterly boring and flat the mc is.

I need some good laptop for vns. Any recommendation? Shit with malware 10 are not welcome.

It's going to be a moe summer, boys

Wow, that's convenient.

Man, hearing Michiru's voice as a nun is too much of a change from a slut imouto.

Finally /ourguys/ are doing something

>Shit with malware 10 are not welcome.
Good luck with that as it is pretty much standard on new laptops nowadays.

>SuckiSucki, Imopara2, and PE all within the next couple of months

Anything with 1080p because 1080p VNs are picking up steam and will be quite common a couple years from now.

A shit laptop would suffice for VNs.

>Also Chuuni Irae which will turn /vn/ into a warzone

I can't fucking wait, got my ammo ready.

Oh right, I forgot about that
Gonna be a very active Summer indeed

only retards are going to chimp out.

True moefriends dont care and are glad others are enjoying something that they like.

Maitetsu is coming too, no?

Fucking kill me. Cro is too cute for this shit word,

YES

What panties does /vn/ prefer?

Im torn between frilly black lace and polka dots.
Then there is childish ones on a mature woman. Too hard to decide.

>SP
>delivering anything in a decent time span
It JUST reached 100% translation which doesn't include editing and all the cuts/sprite edits they're going to have to inevitably make to the game to make it Steam friendly

The shitposting/bait-taking retards may not be particularly more numerous than the sane people but they sure do love posting a lot and drowning out conversations.

Nobody cares about that all-ages shit

Yeah, but Im not interested in an all-ages tutorial about trains and railroads.

Island and Happymaher are coming out this year too.

That's what people said about Chrono Clock until Nutaku said they'll release it.

>twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/840685822202515457
Cant wait to impregnate girls by looking at them!

>Nutaku
>lolis
Enjoy your oppai loli edits.

What's with Frontwing making their own Kickstarter? Have they finally abandoned SP?

Striped pantsu are olev.

Hopefully.

Frontwing abandoned SP forever ago. One of SP's employees broke a NDA with them and insulted them

They're doing their own thing now

One more thing to remember before I am going to kill myself. I love you, Japan.

For some reason the Propeller Bundle from MG is cheaper on Steam than in their White Day sale on their own site, which is unusual.

$47.16 on their site vs. $44.61 on Steam. I'm in USD on Steam, so it's not a regional pricing thing.

>before I am going to kill myself
Dont do that

>One of SP's employees broke a NDA with them and insulted them

any pics?
I want to laugh.

Think about all the VNs that are coming out this year

Dunno. It was a topic of discussion in /jp/ quite awhile ago. Try digging in the archives, I don't remember which thread we discussed it in.

Well if Nutaku releases it, we'll talk then

Hurry up please

Was herkz actually an employee? I thought he was doing it freelance?

You should wait for Amatsutsumi first.

God dayum, this is way more arousing than it should be.

I am planing to kill myself in 2019 or 2020. All kamige would be released at that point. But, really thanks you for Michiru and Cro, SP.

Been gone for a week, did that user who said he was going to try patch the brit speak out find out how to do it?

hes still looking for a programmer/hacker

Still looking for a programmer

Who has the license?

are there plans for it to be translated?

Let's be real.
If he gets a programmer, will people re-read chrono clock?
No, nobody will I bet you guys.

He posted on fuwa for a programmer and they lined up to defend it. So now he just decided to learn C++ himself to make the repacker.

nigga, go build a family with a nice, warm girl who will love you.

His fault for trying to recruit from a den of retards

Wait until the Tuskihime Remake comes out

:^)

I would gladly give my life to be MC in one of those vns, damn.

I wonder if we hold the first place out of all generals for highest suicide rate

Since D.D is now some meme girl I am pretty sure people in the future will be picking it up every time she gets posted.

No, but he asked for help in Fuwa and realized that it's full of sekai sycophants.

Im surprised he needs one. I thought it would be a simple editing of a file ans saving it.

We don't know yet.

Nothing announced, but from the fact that CC and Hapymaher are being released in the same year means that Purplesoft is actively looking to release their VNs to the west. The chances are extremely high.

What's the engine?

Not him but STOOP STOOOOOOOOOOP

Meh. I only know for a fact that one user killed himself. I guess i don't know how many people have killed themselves in the other generals, can't really compare.