BMW

>BMW

>Lexus

Why would you make this absolutely trash tier thread?
T. Two shitty fords and will probably never own a bimmer

If you own a mustang then you are probably already getting the Ultimate Driving Machine experience.

>Mercedes

No, the Ultimate Driving Machine experience is when BMW pumps fake engine noises into your cabin through speakers and makes the front end so heavy it understeers

>Ultimate Driving Machine experience.
>Ultimate

Indeed, your ultimate experience.

50/50 or 52/48 weight balance among the whole lineup
try again troll

>why yes I do like sucking black dick and watching other men fuck my wife

Every mercedes owner ever

Did someone with a bmw bully you in highschool or what?

Did your mom race mix to lower your IQ enough so that you think BMW is a decent pick given better alternatives?

So is that a yes or what?

BMW produrs literally the best cars of 2017.
You must literally be fucked in the head to spend your hard earned money on anything else.
Not even trolling

This nigger actually belives the "BMWs are unreliable" meme

Why do you make these garbage threads every day?

>produces
shit.

Mercedes=/=Ford

>BMW produrs literally the best cars of 2017.
How..? they don't have the best reliability or driving dynamics. jack of all trades master of none.
>You must literally be fucked in the head to spend your hard earned money on anything else.
If you had said Lexus i would agree. BMW is well over $10,000 in cost of ownership compared to something like a $5-6,000 Lexus. you'd literally have to have a fetish for big Syrian dicks in your wife's ass to say "Yes" to that over Lexus when you could be getting the same or better Luxury for less.

BMW - get the sticker badge you want with the highest depreciation, lowest reliability, and fake engine noises.

>lexus
it's a soulless boring old mans brand that offers no manual transmissions, similar to mercedes
BMW offers the best sportiness out of luxury brands while still being luxurious

>Implying a brand new kikemobile w/fake mowtor noises is good
>$2500 oil changes
>tfw hybrid

Good luck doing DIY repairs and sourcing cheap parts, faggot. t. LS Swapped blazer & impounded 99 accord.

>t. Poorfag

Dude there is no use in replying to him he will just call you a cuck and tell you about how poor he is

>t. stealership peasant