Hades did nothing wrong yet everyone was shitting on him even in the ancient Greece...

Hades did nothing wrong yet everyone was shitting on him even in the ancient Greece. Are there any other mythological heroes or gods who dindunuffin yet are portrayed as villains?

As a side note I have no idea what the fuck is that thing he holds in this pic supposed to be.

He sided with Zeus.

Judas

Caliban

Raped Persephone.

>even in the ancient Greece
I'm pretty sure that's not the case. The worse he did was kidnap Persephone and even that's kind of vague at best since really we only know that her mom threw a fit over it. Hades was more or less the chilliest Olympian around.

It's only from a Judeo-Christian view of Greek mythology that Hades started to be looked at negatively.

This. Judas was a fucking tragic hero.

How can you blame him for betraying Jesus if betraying Jesus was part of the Divine Plan and Judas was determined to?
It was something that someone HAD to do to finally bring Salvation about.

The Iliad mentions that everyone hates Hades because he's a stubborn motherfucker and can't be bought with sacrifices

So because he has principles all te other childish fucks hate him ?

Hades is the true aristocrat of the soul, an autistic principled NEET who remains true to his waifu. Olympian gods are more or less petty amoral Chads and Stacies who fuck each other in between fucking each other over.

Yes, because religion back then was a "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" kind of affair. You gave to the Gods in return for fortune, or at the very least not to get your shit kicked in by them. Hades was an asshole who wouldn't accept a nice juicy cow offering.

It's called being a responsible worker but what can Greeks know about it.

>Hades never goes out and rapes random bitches
>moralfag

Hades is best girl.

Satan. All throughout the Bible, he's referred to as a villain, yet he never killed anyone. He simply told Adam and Eve the truth-eating the fruit of knowledge would not kill them(jehovah said it would, therefore he is the liar in this situation) he never did anything other than stand up against the status quo(which happened to be obeying jehovah no matter how stupid his demands were) and was punished.

dubs of truth

Hades is true to his word. Unlike the normie gods who revel in desires, gets distracted, forget, stay unloyal, etc.

Is it really auutistic to be principled? I would considered myself to be principled person and have noticed others around me as bit too lax on their words/promises/ethos/principles.

Maybe its just me noticing the millennials around me.

He rapes Persephone, I don't know what you're taking about. The only virgin god to my knowledge was Athena.
Hades is an anal retentive douchebag.

Did ancient Greeks actually like their petty vindictive gods or just worship them for practical reasons?

Why would you do first?

Rape in that case just meant he seized her. Not that he sexually assaulted her. Zeus raped a lot of women, then had consensual sex with them.

They didn't think of them as vindictive gods in a "petty" way, but rather vindictive in a wrathful or emotional gods.

They couldn't even compare their gods as "human"-like because there wasn't enough meta-data available to form the thesis of what a human was and what a god was and how gods are human-like.

>implying she wasn't asking for it
>going out with the girls flower picking
Everyone knows how girls nights out end, user

"Rapere" just means "to forcefully take away". The Rape of Persephone merely refers to Persephone being taken away to the Underworld, not to Persephone being fucked without consent.

And how many other girls were raped by the other gods, hmm?

>Hades is an anal retentive douchebag.

That's literally not true. See two of his stories where he takes pity to a guy who came to get his girlfriend and how he treats hercules.

Hades is also oldest of the siblings, he is the based chill basement dweller that is also virtuous and his only ever demand was to take a wife because he was lonely.

>even in the ancient Greece

He is feared but revered in Ancient Greek mythology.

Satan gave us knowledge and God threw a hissy fit that his toys were self aware now. Satan kept trying to tell people, even fucking Jesus, that God was a complete asshole and kills your family and possibly even your fucking country if you don't do what he says. Then God does exactly that when you start to listen and tells everyone watching "the devil caused this."
The only thing that came good out of Christianity was the Crusades for pushing the goatfuckers out of Europe.

The Bible is a joke.
Hail Satan.

Well no shit it's best that the god of the underworld and the dead can't be bought.