March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Threadly reminder that Ignis is best husbando.

Best boy that looks like a girl

This artist is shit at faces

So are you

Reminder that only cuckold pull for Cloud's USB.

I've captured 3 Simurghs in ffx in 5 minutes.

Cuck cuck cuck cuck are you a chicken or something?

>saving a joke for when cuck is used
>using the joke on cuckold instead
you're a sad lonely man

I just want you to stop spamming cuck it's retarded

>browsing through my friend list looking for anyone using a maxed out Odin as their esper
>if they have Slumber Blade I remove them

Feels so fucking good getting these shitters off my back

So you're saying is a cuckold?

kek

>ice mines is LITERALLY the ice cavern from FFI
>down to the monster boxes using frost dragon and a dark wizard and the layout being the exact same
Can't tell if neat or lazy desu

The encounters are pesky enough that I've actually resorted to status magic spam using Owain and Palom to keep enemies down enough for Edward and Ariana to finish them off. Ariana is meant to be used as DPS in this since she lost all of her healing white magic spells (but kept some like Slow and Haste), and her arrows deal damage comparable to Owain

Interestingly, Porom can use CUTE!'s old hammers and be used for DPS too, and she lost her Cry ability in favor of one called "Bonk" that only works when a hammer is equipped. It's the same animation as Raise, so I guess it's handy but useless in the end since she already knows the spell Raise?

Also King Santos is apparently supposed to be Santa Claus judging from the comments the townsfolk made about him being a jolly fellow or him bringing gifts for all the townspeople

The layout of this cave isn't the same as the ice cave in FF1, is it? The entrance kind of reminded me of that.

FUCK literally one second too early.

231 419 160
I'll make room for you.

I-Is there more

>Time left: 1:48:21
if they're already like that in 11 minutes can you imagine in 1 hour?

half chub

How can other husbandos even compete

Fuck off, Dingus

I just beat mote Ifrit

You guys weren't kidding about it being the toughest of the mote bosses.

Didn't Master it because I took a lot of damage and didn't use an ice attack. Still, nobody died somehow.

Yeah, it even had the second exit so I had to walk through the place twice. The chests with money had the same exact values too. Also, the lowest floor had damage tiles so I had to burn some potions anyway

Anyways, I can't believe Santa is fucking dead.

Now do the CM faggot

I wouldn't even come close, only VIII relic I have is Squall's BSB1

>implying you need relics
I didn't have any and beat it. Used Edea's BSB as an RW

Phtt I don't believe you. You beat Ifrit with no medica?

Yeah. I don't have the clear picture anymore so you won't believe me but it's still true.

Sent a req, friend unit low gilgamesh

Which is the hardest super boss in V: Gogo, Omega, or Shinryu?

And the fact that he can hit for 9999 with his fire attack with no shell and no wall? Does FF8 even have a wall?

AND REPLACED WITH A NEW FIEND

This one still uses Cagnazzo's barrier gimmick but he's smart enough to cast reflect when he puts the wall up. I couldn't dispel Cagnazzo with lightning so I don't know if I can even dispel this guys wall. He also actively heals himself for ~2500HP periodically instead of retreating into a shell now and uses Black Hole/AoE Dispel when his barrier goes away. Considering Owain using a Flame Sword hits for ~1000, and his Ice-3/Blizzaga casts are OHKO's the twins (who are open to naming by the way), I might try to grind them up some more. Palom doesn't even know Fira yet

>no shell
I'm not retarded. Also everyone had fire resist. Seifer had lure magic.

Whats this romhack called? I want to give it a go.

Yeah lure magic called his BSB

Look through the Knight ability list idiot.

>Rain
Yeah that's a really low Gil

Anyone need a nine friend before the event ends ?

Apparently alot of my former friends don't need him anymore...

FFIV: Unprecedented Crisis

Though keep in mind a lot of the cool changes don't happen until later in the game, and I haven't done much grinding in this run so it might be easier if you stop and farm up more. I barely have a clue about many of the later changes aside from the lategame becoming like VI's World of Ruin

It's not a question of whether it exists but if you're lying about it. Easiest way to prove me wrong is to go recreate the process right now, guy. Go do it and report back with proof.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Outside of the memes, most of the stuff showcased has looked pretty crappy rpgmaker tier

And what did he do right?

Most of it so far has been pretty basic changes, can't tell if it's because the guy's modding tool is that limited or if he just didn't do a lot of changes in his showcase mod

Superior SNES mod LP when?

/ffg/ I'm literally right at the end of FFIV but I can't bring myself to go into the final dungeon because I'm afraid I'm going to run out of elixirs and it's going to force me to grind for gil.

Someone motivate me or something, I'm talking LAST DUNGEON, like I already beat Dark Bahamut and I got to the crystal room.

yes

Right after you hang yourself.

use save state

What the fuck do you need elixirs for? in general, you sound like a shitposter or a pussy. Either way, get a fucking grip.

Do some squats, then you'll be ready

My party mightve got messed up with tuning my party for gilgamesh fights. Please dont be nit-picking.

That mod is an abomination.

Just like Celes

I wonder if Balthier will still be the worst gun user in Zodiac Age.

Would be nice if they rebalanced it. But I doubt they had that kind of foresight. Probably just the graphics

Everybody that pulls on this FFXIII banner is either a retard or a fan of Fang. The only super great relic is Vanille's BSB, which will show up during anniversary. But I can't really say anything if Fang is your waifu

When will VI get the remake it so rightfully deserves?

It already did

It was remade. For the iphone

Lightning's BSB2 is good too.

not really

Any imperil BSB is good idiot.

A port with fucked up graphics isn't a remake.

DELETE THIS UGLY SHIT RIGHT NOW

not really. It's okay I guess but there are better options out there

You said the remake it deserves, that's the remake FFVI deserves

Don't feel like beating Gilgamesh again for the 5 or less reward, anyone know if the force close glitch works on him for global

Yeah, Barret's lightning imperil is a lot better, right?

>triple stacking imperils that benefits your whole team isn't good

Does FF explorers for the 3ds have a healthy online scene?

theres a chance at permanent loss of the rewards you know. what for a olive friend so you can chain him from 50+%

>tfw I have that one
Maybe I should use him more often when I need to use Kain's BSB since I have Barret's hyper break now.

Lightning's the most advantaged element. The more advantaged, the less important the imperils. Even if you stack, you can never stack above the cap on resistance.

It was dead like two weeks after it came out. It was shit.

Isn't that the one they are remaking for android ?

Might find a fan base there.

220 difficulty fights all have only 50% weakness like Torment fights do. And they're going to be in EVERY event in the future. Imperil will always have a use.

Bleh thats a shame I have a 1100+ olive friend though so I'll probably do it in a few days.

>He thinks this mod sucks
>he doesnt come from a community of modders who put in their favorite characters and self insert into their hacks

Fuckin fire emblem. Ill give this a go

If I can't get Ramza's shout during the anniversary, should I then direct all mythril to the keeper's choice banner that has it? I don't have any soul breaks for support characters.

VI isn't just my favorite FF, it's my favorite video game. I don't think I have ever been more disgusted and offended by an image than I have by this one. I did not need to know this existed.

You definitely shoud Sojris

I toughed it out for 3 losses on the 5 man Greg challenge until I got my rhythm down and let him keep some elements, namely Earth and Water since those are the least dangerous compared to letting him have only Tsubame Gaeshi and X-Strike which X-Strike is the worst since it is an AoE. I was going to wait until Ramza enhancements and use a team of Lightning/Dark Fina/Ramza/Tilith but I didn't need to and got the job done with Lightning/Dark Fina/Cecil/Refia with a Noctis friend for that Cover/Comeback/Fish/Fire or Thunder Flask. Make sure that Noctis friend has the Excalibur equipped so that he can cover the most important elements twice.

Here's a pic of me getting the 5 Man Greg challenge done after 3 failed attempts.

Final Fantasy has characters named Tellah and Terra but Japanese has no difference between Ls and Rs. So what's the difference between their names in Japanese?

If you're such a fan, how could you not realize it existed until now?

sefikura fucking sucks desu
Keeper's Choice 3 might be a good idea if you're specifically looking for Platinum Sword.

I'm not Ramzanon

Does his break stack with multibreak?

Terra was named Tina.

Terras name is Tina in JP

Still has crap commands. Imperil isn't worth the trade off, especially in the least useful imperil element.

Hyper Break will stack with Full Break/down, yes

>most advantaged element
this is only true if you include U bosses which are easy for long time players.

since 50% weakness is going to be the new standard, imperil will always be good and Lightning is the best character with a lightning imperil (she also utilizes it better).

Because I was satisfied with it as it was, I wasn't looking for a remake.

That depends on how they handle Explorers Force

If it's literally going to be Explorers but with 5 man parties instead then I probably won't be picking it up again

Reminder to save stamina for sundaily