Is the late W204 the best C-klasse ever in terms of looks?

Is the late W204 the best C-klasse ever in terms of looks?

Other urls found in this thread:

autoevolution.com/cars/mercedes-benz-c-63-amg-w205-2015.html#aeng_mercedes-benz-c-63-amg-w205-2014-40-v8-7at-476-hp
autoevolution.com/cars/mercedes-benz-c-63-amg-w204-2011.html#aeng_mercedes-benz-c-63-amg-w204-2011-62-v8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying the RS6 won't leave any AMG in the dust
Bow to the Audi masterrace, peasants

>Audi
>masterrace

>god tier dashboard with no tacky glossy plastics that get full of fingerprints and no tacked on iPad
yeah it's the best
>delusional audi fangirls getting triggered ITT

Yes

W201 counts as C-classe, right?

nah, it counts as 190E
be glad it's unique

>this is what VAG fangirls believe

That's a design I honestly would suck the dick of whoever did it. It's going to age well, seriously.
Plus, even where I live where they're quite expensive, they're getting affordable.

What's not to love about its looks?

no it looks like a fucking chrysler sebring

It was the prettiest car of the bunch for quite some time, above the E and S klasse.
kek lay off whatever you're smoking

fuck off badge whore

>tfw early C-class
The interior is taxi cab tier. Late W204 but with early W204 tail lights is best because I hate the smooth design.

>badge whore
how am I a badge whore? I'm praising the entry level sedan lol
>The interior is taxi cab tier.
agreed
that's why best W204 is post facelift, it's almost Giulia tier in terms of design

post face-lift W204 is going to age well, my company owns a benz dealership and these things have been getting really cheap since so many are now coming off lease

tempted to pick one up

I prefer the look of the pre-facelift in the front, but everything else is best in the post-facelift. Interior, rear, etc. Specially interior.

i am looking at one right now

it really is an incredibly beautiful car, especially the c63 amg. the only thing that really bothers me are the old ass looking tail lights.
the w205 model is a nice step in the right direction, but it lacks the aggressiveness of the w204 models

>sporty VW leftovers
cute

>it was real in my mind!

Fuck no, it's the definition of pig fat. W202 is miles better in aesthetics.

>he drives a rebadged VAG

fuck you

just fuck you

I live in america, where there are a ton of performance sedans but wagons are very unpopular.

if I want a high performance wagon I need to either buy a Volvo or import a wagon from yurop

Have fun sending it to dealership every 2 weeks.

>AUDI LOL
speaks volumes of the maturity of Mercedes owners

lel touched a nerve? stay btfo

>VAG

idk wtf you guys are smoking saying the interiors in these cars are awesome. its the only thing that prevented me from getting one myself. audis interiors destroy the c-class of this gen. maybe some of the later top-trim amg models had something passable, but the regular c class interiors are total garbage.

the exteriors are absolutely gorgeous though. now that the amgs are getting affordable i really want to pick one up, just cant justify another luxury car when the only time i even drive anymore is at the track.

Thanks for all those (You)'s

That's the early model, we're talking post-facelift here. See

Also it's not the AMG that matters, it's the facelift

>I was just pretending to be retarded
cool story bro

oh, but the facelift exterior is ugly af. i think id rather have the ford focus interior with that sexy pre-facelift exterior.

Only the nose is less pretty. And it's not ugly at all.

thas ma jam. has anyone done a reverse conversion on one of these? thatd be something.

Not that I know of but I don't think it's too hard if the reverse has been done.

>Mercedes

wew lad, I'm a retard. I intended to post a facelifted one to show that the nose is far from ugly.

>Mercedes
FTFY

with the Amg package the 204 is the greatest looking car ever made except for the sls.
so fucking fast. Audis are for losers

hah i figured. i mean its not that bad i just greatly prefer the prefacelift, theyre pure sex.

Oh, I agree with you. Early front is prettier. I could do without the hood vents tho.
>Audis are for losers
kek wait for them to show up and cry to the mods

also
>those wheels
>those brakes

here again. audis are good cars too, so are some bmws. so are lots of cars. if i could have my big turbo a4, an early c63 amg, and an 800whp giant turbo 335i in my driveway id be a very happy man. the amg would stay the most stock since it's probably the most perfect from the factory.

stop shilling a passat

Honestly, the perfect DD. Yeah, there's no stick, what're you going to do about it?

>dat V8 sound
>dat V8 smiles per mile
>dat torque
>dat mercedes balance between a sporty ride and crashing over pavement cracks, giving you a confident but forgiving ride

dont be a boob.

i saw a v8 rs4 today take off at a light and got a mild erection. boy do i miss that sound.

>Audis are for losers
said the guy defending a Dodge Dart parts bin special

Relatively new Merc with a stick? Da faq is this?

>some irrelevant switches
back to plebbit with your doug dememe bullshit, faggot
it's not the parts but what you do with them that counts, otherwise there's lots of exotic cars you'll have to consider shit because they happen to use Citroën CX mirrors.
You're probably the same faggot who was talking shit about my Quattroporte the other day. You know what? Sharing unimportant parts is better because if there's a problem it's easy to find spares.
But what do you know, you probably ride the bus.

mad

W204 C250 and C300 (M272 engine) can come with 6MT in RWD config up to 2012 (switch to M276 engine).

I have one.

just like how every audi is nothing but a vw underneath?

Until that torque eats the rear tires alive after 80 miles, yeah, it's "the perfect DD"

>what are shift modes

>dumb frogposter
color me surprised
how are you enjoying the buses, kid?

>i-i was just pretending to be retarded!

lmao

How is the shift gate on it?

LOL, let me guess.....You bought a $15k 12 year old Quattroporte with 100k+ miles and pretend that it's the best thing on the road because you're a badge chaser.

Sorry but the W205 is more of a landbarge and more true to the MB spirit.
>The W201 and W202 were just miniaturised E and S Class-es, minus the technology ( they are unbelievably spartan ).
>The W203 was forced to be the cheap, baby-Benz and it got eaten away by rust. A general pile of shit.
>The W204 was the sport C Class, less on landbarge and more on dynamics. It's not better or worse than the other generations, it's just different and legendary by now because of the C63
>The W205 picks up where the W202 left, still a miniaturised E or S Class, only that now it gets a large chunk of the technology shared aswell.

If sports saloons are your thing, the W204 is the best. If landbarges are your thing, the W205 is the best.

2014 pre owned, stay mad
>that ferrari sound
>that maserati design
>that comfort
>that class
I don't care about the badge, I care that it's the closest you can get to a Ferrari sedan

>If sports saloons are your thing, the W204 is the best. If landbarges are your thing, the W205 is the best.

Uhh, what? The W205 is shorter, narrower and lighter.

autoevolution.com/cars/mercedes-benz-c-63-amg-w205-2015.html#aeng_mercedes-benz-c-63-amg-w205-2014-40-v8-7at-476-hp

autoevolution.com/cars/mercedes-benz-c-63-amg-w204-2011.html#aeng_mercedes-benz-c-63-amg-w204-2011-62-v8

It goes without saying you didn't buy a new car. I also see you mistyped 2004.

>bragging about class

Yep, you're certainly not a badge chaser and definitely a very classy person. Classy people always let others know how classy they are.

>It goes without saying you didn't buy a new car.
Of course I didn't, buying new is for fools.
>I also see you mistyped 2004.
keep projecting poorfag

keep on posting pictures of the cars you valet.

user, when I say it's classy I'm referring to its understated, elegant design. Unlike, say, Lexus with their edgy "look at me" looks.
lol stay salty
first you trash talk my car because "muh chrysler switches", now you try to deny that it's mine. Stay mad.

The owner of the car you valeted wouldn't appreciate you pretending its yours.

i can see your point - you're refering to the C63 monsters.
I've only driven the regular, bread and butter C200 and C220 cdi of both generations and the W204 feels sportier and smaller compared to the W205. The W205 just doesn't entice me to hit the gas pedal.

You think I'd take the trouble of censoring the registration plate if it wasn't mine?
anyhow believe what you want, I'll be enjoying my Italian masterrace Ferrari V8 and there's nothing you can do without it.

>italian plates
>claims the masterrace is italian
You can't say the wogs don't have a spine, I'll give you that

Places other than America exist.

Mercedes mechanic here

Yes it is

>Mercedes mechanic
opinion discarded

ive driven a couple new audis and mercs

desu new mercedes look nice but they really aren't as nice inside as they used to be. audi's new nav system and interiors are way better

>Tfw dumpster Scotty will never pop up and surprise you by shit talking German Car Brands

Given the choice between the W204 or E46, which one will be your choice Veeky Forumstists?

Is this even a question? W204 all the way
now if it was the E30 it would really make me think and probably end up going with Bavaria

how is that a question? two completely different generations with zero overlap. compare the W204 to the E90, and the W203 to the E46.

E46 is generally better than its successor though so that's why I put it there.

BMW died for me after the E30, E34, E32 and E31 stopped being made.
Their newer cars are nice cars but they aren't true BMWs in my eyes.

is anybody familiar with these? how easy is it to SC/turbo them?

No worse than a Corvette. Besides, what's the point of having the money for something like this and not roasting some tires every now and then?

Eh. It's hard to miss gears, and the gates are there, but the gearbox as a whole isn't terribly inspiring. Like the rest of the car, it's "just so". Just enough power to get things done, just soft enough to cushion the highway bumps, just stiff enough to not flop over itself even on a track, just well designed enough to not be Edgemaster 6000 or 90's Camry, just enough dials, switches, and controls in just the right places to make finding things easy, just enough features available to get you through your commute with the minimum of fuss, just enough space to easily access any of the mechanical bits for repair.

You're not wrong, but that's not what the thread is about. Although I do like the new C-class as well... and dem Burmeister speaker grills.

>Eh. It's hard to miss gears, and the gates are there, but the gearbox as a whole isn't terribly inspiring. Like the rest of the car, it's "just so". Just enough power to get things done, just soft enough to cushion the highway bumps, just stiff enough to not flop over itself even on a track, just well designed enough to not be Edgemaster 6000 or 90's Camry, just enough dials, switches, and controls in just the right places to make finding things easy, just enough features available to get you through your commute with the minimum of fuss, just enough space to easily access any of the mechanical bits for repair.
sounds like a comfy way to drive

I totally haven't valeted this Quattroporte and you should believe me because I have posted pictures from a car in a parking lot, which totally prove I own it, and that it isn't a car that I valeted.

Dude, used Maseratis aren't that expensive here, they depreciate fast. Believe what you want though. I literally don't care. BTW the black car is from a spoiled brat who was gifted it by his dad, the guy is 30 and doesn't work. I have to see that faggot every single time I come to the club, makes my blood boil.

Oh and BTW I plan to get a Giulia Quadrifoglio when I decide to sell this one. I don't buy new because I don't want to take the depreciation hit. I mean I could afford it but why give your money away?

Nope, the w202 is

until you see its rear...

there are 4 different oem bumpers for the w202 and i think 3 different oem rear tails, not to mention the two different boot / trunk lids. which are you talking about?

Halogen projector headlights on any newish Mercedes triggers me

all of them. they're all ugly

all of them

those aren't halogen projectors user

Shit, I meant to say non-projector. But projector halogen also bother me, just a little less.