In town

>In town
>Check Veeky Forums to see when the next norcal meet is
>Apparently everyone died
Well, any spoopy ghosts interested in some ramen on Tuesday?

Sorry for the ancient pic, posting from my phone.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/213028056
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you drive? I might be down for a ramen touge

I'm the shitcan red Miata. Who are you?

Jake in the 240z

Could you guys do it on a weekday/Saturday?

everyone was arrested. do not attend. there is a rat.

>could you guys doing an SC mountain run during cop central?
Fuck no man, I'm not making that mistake again.

It's cool, my car isn't capable of breaking the speed limit anyway.

Cool. My roommate owns half a dozen S30s, so I can nerd out over old Datsuns.

Are neon and BRZ still around?

I touge once a week or more on weeknights and have never ran into police

Run a radar detector/waze if you are paranoid

Tuesday is a weekday, user.

Aye lad, I am still around. Live even closer now so touge would work.

Also no cops around, Bring radios anyway since the person in front and the person in back can warn the rest if something happens.

Will any radio work? like is there a specific band or some shit

i can only do thursdays ;_;

Id be down to drive thursdays, just not this thursday....

Only down here till Wednesday, so if you want to make another meet, you're on your own.

shieeet. it's mr2turbothatwelped. i can do latetouge and meet up at 11pm or so if you're fine with that

Is it true that you equinoxed it or was that just memeing I saw in the archive?

It hasn't been the same since Jack died. That's why it's been ded.

UV-5R is your friend. Cheap af on amazon, quick delivery, and can be programmed easily. We only use two channels.

meant to reply to you

i accidently'd it

Oh shit, I was hoping it wasn't true. Sorry to hear that. What are you driving these days?

>the only time an mr2 did not snap oversteer

If you have one lying around, it should work. They all use the same frequencies.

another meme

how'd you get it from the junkyard

it snap understeered

We took a trip with Jack up to Washington to get it. However after he came back he died in a rollover crash on Mt. Hamilton in his dad's Tiburon.

yeah but how did you get around the junkyard dogs

there were no junkyard dogs. All the dogs in Seattle were killing in roadside fatalities.

going to laguna seca this saturday and thill the weekend after, WISH ME LUCK BOYS!

Bump

All this memeing itt and I still have no friends since moving to Murrica.

Go away

I'm White though.

You have to go back

Who /510/ here?
>tfw no car but always followed these threads closely
>finally got car but no one rides no more
A-Anyone wanna take 84 from mission boulevard up to livermore?

>84 from mission boulevard
That's like 5 minutes from me user.

Ayy.
You free on weekends? Also taking 35 from 92 all the way to 84 and down to 1 is pretty cool. Pic related, goat farm in Pescadero.

I didn't do 35/Skyline yet, but 1 from Halfmoon Bay all the way down to Santa Cruz is pretty damn comfy.

Is that your ride in the pic though? Because if it is then I'm too embarrassed to show up, I only have a daily stock Golf, not even GTI.

user pls. No need to be embarrassed. I just want buddies to go cruising and sight seeing with. And yeah that ride down to santa cruz is dope. I like driving by that old cement plant.

thats a boring road and too short user
you gotta drive down for the midcal meet
only 4 hours and then we all crash our cars (again)

bikefag? what u doing there

Nah f@m, my current bike is a fatty so I won't be tracking it. By how excited the goy is my guess is it's Ducatibro since I don't think he's been on a big track yet. I do work a mile from Laguna though so maybe I'll swing by for some banter with Sixshock.

literally who?

are there any other norcal bikefags that arent autistic

>rides motorcycles
>isn't autistic
That's not how it works. Maybe try a meetup with r/cars

>r/cars
i have no idea what that place is like and i don't intend to find out. probably worse than Veeky Forums

Are you Z1000 bro?

maybe, who dis

Former Z1000 and a bunch of other bikes user. Are you racing this year? I've been debating buying a Kayo125 to race on the mini tracks this year but I need a truck or car first to get it to the track.

I wouldn't mind a ramen meet, but I definitely can't this week

>want buddies to go cruising and sight seeing with
O-okay, I'm busy next weekend for sure, but I don't know about this weekend yet. Should be able to let you know in a day or two. If the thread dies I'll make a new Norcal one.

Eh, it's a nice enough road and a good local warm up. Anything that requires me waking up at 6 AM or staying overnight is too much effort. But I do hope Palomares and Calaveras will reopen soon.

yeah sonoma this weekend

kayos look pretty legit, i got a wr250x/r so i go to stockton sometimes and there are guys with kayos and stuff out there. been going dirtbiking at hollister more tho

hows your knee? i remember you said it was tough to ride on track with it before

I went to physical therapy a bunch so it's almost a non issue at this point. I'm moving to Washington later in the year so I'm just not sure if I want to be dropping a lot of money to be on the track since I should be saving. Good luck this weekend, still in the 250 class? 450 triple seems to be the most fun class to race right now.

i have a 300 now yeah

450 grids are pretty big but seems like a lot of money/work for a bike that's not much faster than a 650, although 650 grids are pretty small these days. might just start doing supermoto/dirt only next year idk, road racing is expensive even on a 300

>road racing is expensive even on a 300
I believe it. My friends have been trying to get me into dirt biking since it's really cheap but still as fun as the track. I might give dirt a go, road racing is a rich mans sport and I'm far from wealthy.

yeah even supermoto is a lot cheaper

hollister hills is $5 for the day for as many people as you can fit in one car

L
>Should be able to let you know in a day or two. If the thread dies I'll make a new Norcal one.

Sounds like a plan user.
K-Keep me posted.

>But I do hope Palomares and Calaveras will reopen soon.
Same here. Took that road to that sunol preserve and too many rockslides for my liking.

Anyone down to run 84/Alpine near the 4 corners on Tuesday/Wednesday night?

>o_meets.webm

I'm just being a lazyfag, so it's everyone else apparently.

Latest meet vid:
vimeo.com/213028056

Next meet this Weekend, Nacimento road and the cut off highway 1 bit. Image up later tonight.

>shitbox cars covered in stickers
>gay as fuck music
well i guess i won't be going then

you know where you are, right?

the boipucci express line?

ive been here a long time and all these faggots covering their cars with these weeby stickers is a pretty new development. there have been weebs, but they don't advertise their power level like that

bluebrzfag is also new

Keep fighting the good fight m8.
No matter how much they deny it, is this the auto board, not the weeb auto board.

this is*

This is? This is anime territory you stupid fuck. Only way to prove it's not is showing up and sharing dat boipucci

how about you prove it you autistic fuck

> anime territory
> when there's a specific anime board

I can understand why some people on here are weebs but it's not a fucking anime board just because it's on the same site as one. Go and tell Veeky Forums or /pol/ those boards are anime territory.

They are

show up to the meet and I'll prove it

They both are very much anime territory

Not an argument

>not an argument
go back to /pol/ to cry about being a virgin because the jews intoxicated "your" woman. All of Veeky Forums has always been anime territory, even your reddit R/thedonald polshit board.

go away newfag

> ignores reality to live in his anime delusion

/pol/ is a trash board but it's part of Veeky Forums whether you like it or not, unlike your every-board-is-/a/ fantasy

>Veeky Forums was started in 2003 in the bedroom of Christopher Poole, a then-15-year-old student from New York City whose Veeky Forums handle is "moot". ... He intended Veeky Forums to be an American counterpart to the popular Japanese Futaba Channel ("2chan") imageboard and a place to discuss manga and anime.

I don't even watch anime m8 but you're a fucking fool.

> originally intended for anime discussion
> added obviously non-anime boards later on

not an argument

Kek, every fucking time......

Yes it is, you can't just say those words when they don't make sense

>there are people who are too shy to bring their shitboxes to the meet because they think lolnopower

Have no fear loves, I used to bring rentals to the meet before I got my current car. Just bring whatever you have, drive in front or behind someone, push your car a bit, and have fun.

Besides, there's radio banter and banter at the stops/eateries.

The hobby boards are for anime fans to discuss hobbies. Anime is inexorably a part of it because of the nature of Veeky Forums.

Kannagi was good. Too bad we never got s2 cause of crazy ronery nips.

pls shitpost me, since MV user, went milfagging, discord/dbt hasn't been as spicy :(.

what if I buy the car/truck and we could roll together :^)

>going to dbt
Fuck that place, I don't even waste time on BARF anymore.

By popular demand

This, I drive a fucking Saturn Ion

So what's the word on ramen tomorrow? Looks like three people maybe going? Any lurkers here planning to show up?

Honestly not feeling it right now m8
t.Jake 240z

Where are you guys staying and are you going out to dinner or grilling? I work till 4 that day so I want to what's going on later in the day with this meet.

S E B

E

B

You cant have fun with shitbox. Just kill yourself instead and save the road for real drivers.

t. busrider

bump

says who I can have fun with your mom and shes the equivalent of a ford pinto. you just gotta open your mind

I'm 100% sure you can have fun and drive fast in rentals and shitboxes. Heck, if you're brave enough, I'll even race you and beat you at this upcoming meet (scroll up for the info pic).

I'll bring about 50-100 bucks as a bet that I can beat you in any rental I get (I wont get anything other than a 4-banger). Cat-and-mouse format, meaning either you outrun me or keep up on two runs. If you win you get the money and you bounce or whatever.

If I win you have to admit shitboxes can be fun, and you'll be welcome to hang out with us, play video, etc.

Really no reason to avoid the challenge, bruh :^)

I'm down but only free the weekends.

>megumeme

yunyun pls go