/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

disappointment edition

old >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60147/GTA-Online-Stunt-Race-Event-New-Races-Double-Cash-Unlockable-Stunt-Suit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5m4fVuFwqvk
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30805556
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/rriker/games/gtav/xbox/playlists/
cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=3886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GP1 will be a bad car

Why are we disappointed in the GP1? or is this like a preparation for disappointment?

i like gta post gta plz

Meant to say "inevitable disappointment edition"

I want to facefuck Kaz

R8 and deb8

assuming pic related is also the GP1 there will be a number of visual options which is all i care about

I wont be disappointed in this car because im not exited or looking forward to it at all the only thing that looks sort of unique about it is the butterfly scissor doors that's about it.

But now pic related is a car to be exited about
>Good looking
>A super car that actually looks like it wasn't designed by a five year old with autism
>Actually would be a unique super car

Who is the best non-main character in the series?

Lamar Davis

Like anyone gives a fuck about subjective opinions about old games for the 1234th time, fuck off.

mingi mingi mingi munayo samawensangu~

I fucking hate that song with a passion, I wanna shove a rock down that chink's throat so I don't have to hear her say those words ever again.

the new cars are going to be time released one at a time again.

Because it's a yet another Supercar and just a regular version of the Tyrus.

youtube.com/watch?v=5m4fVuFwqvk

>tfw no comfy street car DLC

hilarious when hackers teleport you under the map.

I can't see text chat or type in chat

>no one in discord

link

>its more dead the the thread
dream come true
>it killed threads
>now it killed itself

Everyone moved to a new one.

>when the sale vehicles telefrag personal vehicles

>When an NPC doesn't properly stop in your path and another NPC corrects them

You know I'm seriously starting to think other players in the session cause this.

It never happens when I'm in sessions by myself

Are you a cool enough dude to drive an Imponte?

Yep, it happens with other people only. I never experience this in private sessions as well.

My first car way back at 360 launch was a Ruiner.

Also, you're all right.

First car, best car

I added the shakotan exhausts to mine
Am I cool

Matte black and neon as well as heavy tints, great, you customized it like an autist.

You're the opposite of cool.

Don't forget

>female character

Sweet I'm supercool

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30805556

Are there cracked servers for GTA online on the PC? Is it possible to play online at all with a pirated version?

Asking for a friend of course

>Asking for a friend

????????????????????????

this isn't SWIM nigger

Yeah, FiveV or FiveR its called.

Most of it is CopRP.

Would R* be petty enough to ban someone for doing nothing but grinding the same race 2810 times?

Depends on whether you use an external program to teleport.

>Elegy glitch still works on PC

Just a macro for finishing the race then restarting it.

I calculated that doing it 2810 times will get me Rank 120 and 11 million.

It is probably possible to detect that if you just leave it running. Someone playing the game for 24 hours or more is pretty suspicious.

My friend says thank you.

Who else is dead inside from grinding?

>not glitching

Props to you for staying alive this long. I've long given up on grinding.

I'd rather not get my ass banned.

If you're on PC, I understand.

But on console, lmao there's no risk because they don't give a fuck about these glitches since the people glitching wouldn't pay for Shark Cards anyways.

I glitched as well, but they do fix glitches in the matter of hours.

Remember the character switch glitch that involved owning offices? That glitch was active during Bikers on a Saturday midnight-to-morning, like, they had a couple of programmers stay up that fucking late just to patch a money glitch, and on the weekend nonetheless.

Considering how Jewy Rockstar tends to be, I bet they had the programmer patch it during unpaid overtime on his day off. That must suck.

I never really hear of glitches on PS4.

That sounds pretty ingenuous, actually. And I don't think it's illegal either way, you're technically not modifying the game or cheating in any way. At best they might assume you're a really invested player?

How do you set up that macro? I presume it's a drag race that only involves holding W?

Grinding missions trying to make 1 milly to buy an office and do VIP grinding missions to make money for a warehouse to grind cars.

I found a macro through the program for my Cronus Max and thought id give it a try setting it up, but im sure you could do the same on PC using something like AutoHotkey.

The playlist for the exact macro is
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/rriker/games/gtav/xbox/playlists/
and the macro, if you can read code, is
cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=3886

The "combo race" part in the only real thing you need to pay attention to, and really it only matters once you hit the first "XB360_RT" which is accelerate as everything before that is getting into the map, which im sure you can work out yourself.

Post your first supercar

Walp, I'm on PC, so I have no idea about how to reconfigure that into a keyboard. Maybe it can be done with an Xbox controller plugged onto the PC?

If you have a Cronus, sure.

You can always try and learn, set_val is "Press" and wait(milliseconds) is"Hold for this long".

Yep, you usually have to be quick on them. I have email notifications that get sent to its own filter (to avoid spamming my inbox). I usually don't check them all, but if I see a couple of notifications with different types of money glitches, I give it a check. Of course, I don't bother with it all the time unless I'm running quite low on funds, which doesn't really happen that often (I have 40 garage slots free believe it or not).

And that's why they don't bother banning people because only a small number of people know, and an even smaller amount of people actually glitch. Believe me, there are a lot of glitches for the consoles that the general public are not aware of.

Zentorno.
Sold it and bought Itali GTB Custom instead. No regrets.

Actually went on my PS3 Snapmatic to find a pic.

Entity was great back in the day.

the two English lunatics

This vehicle was my go-to contact mission vehicle, and as an appreciation and reminder, I haven't sold it and kept it exactly how it looked.

It may look like a shitter car, but it's still a good car.

back in the days i didnt buy memetorno and got turismo instead

The Choice of Contrarians, aka the Grotti Contranrismo R.

But the Turismo released before Zentorno...

Unless you bought the game after that happened.

i bought the game when it was out on pc

i almost forgot about Vacca
i think it was first before tourismo
Got it for dem Vice City vibes

I think I had an entity before but at one point I made a "ferrari" lineup.

Sexy. But no 250 GT California?

I wish we could get the anti material anti aircraft van mounted mobile weapons system remote rifle from the single player mission "Caida Libre"

Am i crazy, or am i getting MORE money and RP for completing the same exact race and playlist over and over?

It started at $4185 and 765RP and now its at $4343 and 800 and something RP.

Is it level? Is it after every map in a playlist it grows?

>guy has a win loss of 460/50
>easily beat him by like 15 seconds
>"i'm pro" - guy
hmmm

At least it wasn't during a sale

desu any new heli would be nice, anything that isnt another generic 2017 looking car

>airshow
>pilots make it looks easy, ppl think its fugin nothing just floating bricks

is the 52 better than 50? Are 2 pilots really needed in these desu? With all the assists they have these days one guy should be enough to kill a couple journalists once in a while.

>van mounted
Would be more fun if it was a trailer that you can hook on a suv, can drop it wherever you want and it wouldnt show up on the map for others, then control it from wherever you want.

There's been plenty of dupe glitches on PS4.

Dont have a pic from dedgen, but I saved up and bought an entity whilst an irl friend was complaining about having nothing after buying a rhino. An hour later he joined my session and had his own entity, exact same colour/rims. H ebought a shark card for it.

This is my first Super if you want to call it that. It's actually the very first car that I bought. Before that I used a normal Karin Sultan stolen off the street.

>Sultan RS
>not pink with anime paintjob

You're doing it wrong

>using meme livery because everyone else does

Whoever that user in the last thread who needed help with prison break on the ps4 post psn. I can help you

>some rando let me drive hers
>Harambe license plate

I now own one

Is there an EZ PZ way to make loadsamoney? Anything like the old time trial thing?

"I'm fast"
*goes*

i guess that's why they call her the flash

>middle of the night on Saturday
>you're dead tired from reskinning super cars all week and swimming in the J* money pool
>suddenly your boss rings and tell you to get your ass into work, or you're fired
>up for the rest of the night making a half-assed money glitch 'fix'

>All this mention of dupe cars in garages

I could had sworn they fixed the garage dupe glitch in the PC version. Also, didn't J* cap the number of times you can sell a car at LSC every day?

>no one plays Capture
for what purpose

Dupe glitch still exists, it's just useless since you have to use non-insured Street cars for it
Yes, but the number varies for people

you just aren't up at the right time hehe

so I never done any CEO stuff till today.

I started warehouse selling mission where you have to drop off crates via plane.

but the shit only counted 1 drop off. other drops wernt counted and I couldnt do anything to help it so had to fail the mission.
is this some bug and how often it happens?

lads should we make a list of non-GTAG players who have slighted us and must therefore be killed on sight?

Should I buy a Tropos if I already have the Omnis?

every IGN player

No, you should contain your autism.

from the looks of it that sale was mostly ruined by you