/svg/ Shadowverse General

Cunny Rabbits Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ESadpBu.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=RNDnJZvv9-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>5 posts early

There are days you have 3 PtP in your starting hands.
Then there are days all three stay at the bottom of your deck.

>play Hearthstone
>lose to RenoLock because he got a Priest Card, that he got from a Mage Card, that he got a Triclass Card that he got a previous Triclass card

You can't play around nothing with that level of RNG

I don't even do dailies anymore, I have like 300 gold on my account and I don't feel like playing a single game on that forsaken game.

Everything tries their best to spit on you

Finally a game related OP

How do we fix Sarissa?

ok lads i got a quest for 4 ranked wins runecraft or bloodcraft... what shall it be?

PLAY CUNNYCRAFT.

Aki was my favorite character too.
I still fap to her even after all these years and I still got her Win-A-mat playmat from back then when I played years ago.

I watched most of Arc V hoping she would appear, what a trainwreck of a show holy shit.

Deport her back to touhou

>hoping she would appear
Legacy characters were what started the shitfest in that show. You should be glad she didn't appear.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH DRAGONCRAFT

STOP BULLY

Get Khawy'd into a 25% winrate, Dragoncuck

>themis it
>can't do shit because of backrow
>next turm they summon everything again and otk you

Something being shit in another game doesn't excuse something for being shit in SV.

People whine about Dshift for being "uninteractive" but decks like Eggs in MtG don't suddenly make it ok. They also complain about aggro but games like YGO and MtG both have OTK decks that literally kill on their first turn but that doesn't make the aggro in SV any better.

Yeah now Im glad she didn't, but back nobody knew better, when Arc V was promising and fun to watch.

Not an argument.

Aggro Blood is relatively fast and painless.

Neutralcraft
7pp, rush
5/1

Fanfare: reduce all allied minions attack to 1 and add to this card's attack while this card is on the field.

Y/N?

>Shadowjews bitch and moan endlessly when they get countered
>Shadowjews get uppity when they oppress a dumpster tier class with a 75% counter match up in their favor the very next expansion
We need führer Eris back in full force next expansion to put these subhumans where they belong.

Why run this over DoD?

Not all of us run Khawy.

Just let me midrange/aggro in peace reee.

I am doing my part and playing banish Haven with 3 Odin, 3 Cudgel, 3 Scripture and 3 of their 5pp banish spell.

Why did he concede?

>we need an irrelevant class to save us poor irrelevant dragonbros from another irrelevant class!
meanwhile runeverse roachverse and albertverse continue apace

kys pedotumor

>We need führer Eris back in full force next expansion

Sure thing buddy, I don't mind dusting off that Dshift deck.

You're alright. You're the type of player I think of when I fap to Luna.

except literally everyone shits on rowen. it's not something we shadowfags are particularly proud of.

That was a rather mean thing to say.

Low carb diet.

dragon beats all other control decks and has good matchups against "mid" sword.

shadow is just even more broken against control decks than dragon is.

what is her weapon anyway? a lance?

Kissing you, Luna-chan!

I wouldn't question designs by Eleveners.

>7pp
>rush
>1hp
>negative effect
everything is wrong in this card

There's crafts that could offset that drawback.

I think he meant for it be a card that you give storm via Laura or that new dragon card anyways.

A carrot.

Think Rowen!

>climbing through AA3
>every game is literally against Rune or Shadow

We need more banishes. Not being able to run 34 banishes +Plea + Themis is a seriously flaw.

Aggro Shadow?

okay, now what?

How do you resist the urge to open packs while saving up gold for the next expansion?

By already having everything you need.

Aggro and Nep.

I've climbed over 2,000 points today and 99% of my matches have been against Daria, Dshift, Dirt, Aggro Shadow, or Nep.

>go through collection vialing extras of cards i have animated copies of
>get another lego worth of vials
option to autovial these when?

Look at your pic. Recognize the series. Remember how much power creep can occur within months. Realize that RoB isn't going to be shit compared to TotG.

>45 shadows

>and 99% of my matches
Why would you lie on the internet?

Why even bother? They will give out 30 free packs anyway.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Post numbers

>How do you resist the urge to open packs while saving up gold for the next expansion?
by already most of the good cards, plus haven't been getting shit from the free packs lately which just demotivates me even further

3170 G
14040 V
Deciding whether I want to save all my vials or make a real sword/necro deck.

Too lazy to screenshot tablet.
Gold: 1915
Vials: 21510

I thought Arc V was supposed to be good, or at least better than Zexal. Was I being memed or did it just recently go down the shitter?

have about 3k+ vials worth of trash cards to dust as well

Erika has thick thighs

I don't watch it but I saw some people in /a/ saying it went to shit.

Cygames ruling book:
Q: Opponent summons Heavenly Aegis, How can I kill it?
A: Give up :^)

I only have 2-3 decks for ranked (Tempo Elf/Saha Ramp), the rest are Budget/Whatever I can slap into/Neutralcraft for daily.

That's pretty. GIMME!

Plot turned into nonsense because all the characters got shafted hard and the protagonist never got any growth, also the worst villain and plot devices from the entire franchise

I can do a TLDR but believe me, shit got really retarded, REALLY RETARDED

i.imgur.com/ESadpBu.jpg
She did

I'd like a tldr. It's fun hearing about franchises going full retard.

It's fine to buy packs if you still don't have the essential cards for DE, RoB. Besides, buying RoB packs is wise now if you draw feena/gobu/piercing rune for full vial refund.

delete this

holy shit those are some huge titties

>It's fun hearing about franchises going full retard

It started out really strong and ended with some of the episodes with the worst rating in the history of animes. Zexal was mediocre but at least it had based Vector.

Nobody asked you, faggot.

what did you expect of someone like him

need a win pls
sorry if my emotes don't work, I'm playing in nip

2000g 35,000v

Why is that carrot sweating?

I posted numbers. Do you want more numbers, shitposter-kun?

Channeru subs never.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNDnJZvv9-M

tricked ;)

ty based churro

That makes sense. I remember /a/ loving it a year or so ago but now all I hear is how shit it is.
I'd actually like a tldr. All I know recently is that they brought back characters from the past series, like Alexis and Jack Atlas.

That's no mere carrot.

>dragon beats all other control decks
Doesn't do much vs Seraph unless they ramp perfectly and draw multiple Odins. Pretty sure Neph and control Shadow also shit on it.

I've seen CBlood lists running Erinyes recently. What's up with that? Is Erinyes actually good?

No, 90% of the time she comes out and dies doing basically the same thing as a shitty DoD.
What lists?

RIP non US player that played Hearthstone.

Its seem Blizzard increased the pack price next expansion.

Oh and no more Adventure Mode.

Is there a reason nobody uses burial grounds? It and spirit cycle seem like they'd be good in necromancy heavy midrange or something.

literally all Dragon has to do is play Satan on turn 7 and it instawins against Nepnep and Seraph

Old news, keep it to /hsg/.

This is the Shadowverse general, go talk about it in /hsg/.

ARC V tldr part 1

>yuya and his friends go to a duel school
>yuya entire character motivation is "I want people to enjoy my duels and smile"
>yuya gets magical cards called pendulum that only he can use and starts winning he shouldn't be able to
>several people get interested on him including people from other dimensions, plot thickens
>everyone gets invited to a tournament
>people from other dimensions get into the tournament as well in order to fight each other and turn the place into a fucking war zone
>these people can transform people into cards effectively killing them
>invasors get repeled and Reiji (main rival) gets the idea to get the help of good dimensions in order to right Academia (fusion dimension, nazi like)
>Show was promising as fuck at this point because of several cool duels, cool characters and because everyone liked at least somebody from the main cast, also cool decks

>yuya and his friends go into Synchro dimension
>almost more than 50% of the series goes into this arc, where the characters play in a tournament that nobody cares about, they are separated all the time so we don't even see character interactions and Yuya constantly goes into "my duels don't make people smile, but I WILL MAKE THEM SMILE, but they dont, BUT THEY SHOULD"
>most of the duels are cringeworthy and badly scripted, with miss plays and bad animation, also some of the worst side characters join the cast
>arc ends with Yuya winning the tournament, again nobody cares and 90% of the participants are dead or gone, but magically the dystopian society gets solved up somehow by him winning against the current champion
>Yuzu, his lover, is gone again before they can even talk (they havent interacted for like 50 episodes at this point) and they have to visit the XYZ dimension

CONT.

why does shadow have a 4pp 7 damage spell

AW YEAH

B-but I tthought you're welcoming HS player to migrate into this game..?

We should prepare to welcome /hsg/ refugee.