2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Duel wield edition.

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/5tx2y

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dlsite.net/RG03308/
bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=35205
pastebin.com/9CEb9eDe
mega.nz/#!rw5EhBTJ!bu-C33DtxcjtmN-nC8dzeG9oSsq_y6PKrE085hnRdD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>page 8
uhmmm

>ROBFS4U/EOY will never be translated

PSHHHHHH
NUTHIN PERSONNEL KID

Pretty sure these comments make the ROBF dev's chimpo hard
>HNNNG keeping burger eating EOP's out

That's rude bro, don't bully us for being subhuman

>VH will never be a finished game

Figured out that'll i'll never anything more than an EOP
>change sadpanda pass by closing eyes and hitting random key
>downloaded industrial website blocker, The school shit
>deleted every H gamu, animu, and mangu
>applied multiple restrictions on guest account
>locked and key'd admin acc, can only use guest acc now
Welp, let the studying begin... gotta block Veeky Forums now.

>used the newest ghostbin
Impressive. Very nice

The ghostbin needs the final Amor Magic Academy update though.

somewhere out there, someone is remaking all the VH assets to higher resolutions and possibly remake the game ground up, but stopped since he would need patreon bucks and the people here looks down on patreon beggars.

Looks like a fix for the glitched minotaur tent in the Orc Kingdom is in progress.

maybe you can make the new ghostbin

>Note: This translation patch uses version 2.0 of the original game.
Nyaa only has 1.1 what do?

Sweet, I tried changing the movement for the minotaurs but it was still glitchy..

Hiya /hgg2d/ I figured I would drop by and give a heads up on some new features coming to the Quicklinks script. (Yours should auto-update within 24 hours)

First of all, we made it to Version 1.0!
- Quality of Life
- - I have moved from long-polling to mutation events, so the entire script should run smoother for everyone.
- - Plays nicer with oneechan and Veeky Forums-X

- Features
- - PreviewBar!
- - - As shown in the video, script users now have the option to enable a PreviewBar, which automatically accumulates all of the game links (RJ, RE, VJ, DMM) from the thread and places them in an easy to navigate specific spot. Duplicates removed, of course.
- - - If you do not wish to use this feature there is good news! It is completely opt-in, you must turn it on with a link found at the bottom of the page "Previewbar On" (persistent through sessions)
- - - This was heavily inspired/completely stolen from another user a few threads back, but I was too busy to implement it that week.

- Bugfixes
- - Fixed a bug causing certain dlsite blogs not to link correctly
- - Fixed a bug causing certain professional links not to link correctly

If you do not feel like waiting for the automatic updates you can force-update through your monkey's UI or re-install from the link in the OP.
As always, any potential improvements and suggestions will be taken into consideration.

Neato thanks!

I wish we had someone to update the pastebins.

that artstyle look shit, and he more than likely wouldn't have the fortitude to finish it anyway.

You know you could be that hero.

I'll take a whack at it next weekend. I have to housesit for someone and got nothing to do but watch tv or fap.

If nothing else I'll at least write up an EOP's guide to machine translation.

eh, I grabbed it from an old 8ch post, but it looks just like directly traced from the VH assets.

please do.

NTR where you as the MC get cucked = shit

NTR where you are a female protag and cuck someone = god tier taste

Someone had to say it.

Second one isn't even NTR, it's just cheating.

studies show that people with high IQs have a cuckold fetish

perhaps you're to dumb too get it

What's this from? Google isn't giving me anything I can use

b.dlsite.net/RG03308/

Seeing how the general is dying

we should make it more normie-friendly instead of telling people to fuck off at every line of the OP

Thanks mango.

I doubt that's going to do much. If there are no highly anticipated games coming out, there will "still" be 0 discussion going on.

I'm not a mango. I'm an avocado.

You know what I meant, m8

Why did Clymenia user not do XVI?

I enjoyed it more than any of their other games.

no money, a recurrent problem

I'm impressed how well done is RJ139385

Any news on the newest JSK games?

I screwed up on the latest VH release. I forgot to include one patch and old panorama pictures are used. Gotta fix that.

How the fuck do I play Sangeki of Gear?

I keep getting rekt by the 1st monster

Do you have to grind a shitload or something?

Has anyone access to English version as I only found nip one.

l2p noob

Anyone have a guide for this game to get all the scenes and endings? Its for a game called Civilian Justice League -Enduring the Worst in the Name of Justice with a work number RJ136535

Can someone help on the robfeoy translation? I heard there is 1 person who is still working on this from time to time.

I am also waiting

you put AP into defense, attack or hit, which refresh every 5 turns.

as usual of that circle's game. wait around 3 turns for the enemy to waste his AP, then counter attack with ap poured into hit and attack .

What's the extension? Where can I find it?

>RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
Check op

noise, thanks user, sounds pretty good.

but the one in the ghostbin is 2.0

And it already patched with february patch.

no

guys in ROBF in what order should you do Amatsu, Glast Heim and the city to the North?

I am guessing Glast - Amatsu - North?

Also stuff with bonus against humans like Hydra card and swords only work against opponents that are under human race or does it work on some other humanoid?

Did you miss the 170129 patch?

What was the name of that website that had a bunch of rpgmaker game saves?

Itadakimasu can be liberally translated to Cowabunga

Anyone know why I get gibberish sometimes in RJ138261? filenames are fine, not mojibake'd. Also there's some strange green banner stuff that pops up once in a while and clicking makes it go away

The green banner is about a missing file - image, sound, or whatever.

(Unlike in RPGMaker, Wolfrpg can push past it)

Hey does anyone have the futaring translation google doc?

install latux

>Previewbar
Just like that shit I've tried to add in my script. Thanks for proper version. Also, can it work on other sites?

>whatanime.ga
>Genre: Ecchi
every time
not like I expected anything different with that production value

It's an anime based on a shitty game after all

Switch to software rendering in wolfrpg config.

Wine bug:
bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=35205

I can make it work for other sites, but supporting more than a message board like Veeky Forums is not currently on the schedule.
ULMF typically gives preview images, complete links, etc. As does Hongfire, Animesharing, etc.

If you mean other than DLSite then yes, that is already implemented for DMM, and professional DLSite. As an example, DMM107232 and VJ010588
Not sure what other sites are really "needing" support though, as the vast majority of games here are DLSite doujinshi and the rare DMM game.

I'll check it out later, already had a quick "look" at the game CGs and started on another game. Thanks anyways mate

It's a pretty fun anime, it makes fun of the different types of otaku. It doesn't really follow the games at all, only loosely uses the same setting. Episodes are a hit or miss if depending on how much you know the topic that episode

Also you need to run Wine in Japanese locale to avoid missing resource problems

I run most things that need it with this
alias jwine='LC_ALL=ja_JP.utf8 LANG=ja_JP.utf8 wine'

I've been thinking of putting together a guide for beginners at linux for running RPGM/Wolf RPG instead of having to bug /fglt/ everytime, do you think there's much use for it?

>wants to play eroge
>installs lincuckx

It wouldn't hurt, but most of the things run without problems as long as you run them in proper locale.
Only really specific thing for hgg2D is wolf rpg bug, everything else is just general Linux knowledge.

That sounds like a good idea to me. If you get all of the information together I can try to update the Beginner's guide as well and host it on its own page on hgg2d.github.io

good luck user

That's the one

I did Glast - North - Amatsu.

I believe Amatsu was the last area added.

>LC_ALL=ja_JP.utf8
I doubt you need that, LANG should be sufficient

I don't think there would be popular demand for it, and the few people running their eroge through wine probably figured most of it out already.
Though it wouldn't be a bad thing to have.

Tried playing Amor Academy for that NTR.

Doesn't feel like NTR when you're encouraged by everyone to sleep with other people. I dk.

What kind of monster puts loli in the title of a game and then has absolutely no lolis in the entire game? RJ189145
At least it has constant nipple/areola slips. Are there any other games that have a ton of nip-slip or similar content as a main theme?

Yap Glast, North then Amatsu seems to be right.
Really like the open world aspect of the first game.
Also best girl of the series.

It's a bastardization of loli called "oppai loli", which is basically just short stack.

I'm not even sure you can call those monsters oppai lolis.

any of the ghostbin links down for anyone? I just got that copyright message on mega when getting a link, which usually means something got taken down

Yeah, the first time is good classic ntr but after that it just turn out into an orgy where everyone is just trying to steal each other partner.
I preferred the first part obviously...

I guess the CGs don't make them seem as short, but the sprites show the height difference more clearly.

Right? I've been in open relationships and shit before, and knowing my partner is fucking other people doesn't affect me cause so am I. Just felt like a world where a lot of people bang other people. Meh.

how do you machine translate ONEONE1 games

Which ones are down?

that's what I was asking, If any of the links were down for anyone. I probably should have specified that I was asking if any of my links were down. when I generated a link for something on mega it gave me the warning not to upload copyright stuff, which usually means one of your links are down

>and knowing my partner is fucking other people doesn't affect me
Hope you check for hiv regularly

Well jokes on you guys I was already making a handy but shitty little guide on running RPGM/WolfRPG in Linux: pastebin.com/9CEb9eDe

It's shit and probably terribly wrong on many aspects, do advise and correct. I'll clean up most of the blogshit and reword the explanations so they're much shorter for the final release, this is just a somthing I made for myself for getting the games to run and fixing problems

I just checked. All the links are fine in the ghostbin.

cool beans, thanks dude

Anyone has link for japanese Amor Magic Academy v2.0?

>It's shit and probably terribly wrong on many aspects
You can say that again.

no

And to add to it: You probably should just tell people to install wine, how that is done depends on the distro anyway.
Also, different games may require different winetricks, so trying to put that into a guide can be quite a task.

For specific thing:
>-Don’t worry about having to extract a game’s files with japanese locale to avoid mojibake. Apparently Linux handles this pretty while unlike Windows.

Depends on the archives in question, Linux just handles Unicode well. You can convert filenames to unicode if needed easily though.

>If you need to run in japanese locale for some reason, run this in terminal:
No reason to not always just do that for Japanese games

>Fonts may be really, REALLY shit
Very true

mega.nz/#!rw5EhBTJ!bu-C33DtxcjtmN-nC8dzeG9oSsq_y6PKrE085hnRdD8

I'm a sexually active adult with multiple partners. Yes. I get tested every 3 months.

Also I'm only doing this because I can't find any meaning in life and am addicted to things that make me feel good. If I did come down with the bug, I'd keep doing what I'm doing until I couldn't any more, and then kill myself.