What is the cheapest car that will turn heads(in a good way)?

What is the cheapest car that will turn heads(in a good way)?
Where I love the streets are plagued by Camaros, Mustangs, and Challengers/Chargers so I just ignore them mentally, but what car when you see has you whipping out your phone and taking a picture of it?

Late 50's and early 60's volkswagens

then you should get a bunch of tattoos, and work in a tattoo parlour and be friends with all the freaks there and listen to non stop rockabilly and evanescence

944 or 928. Normies would come up to me all the time when I had both of them, I'd see people take pics when I was inside eating or something, if I was pumping gas they'd come ask me what it was (particularly the 928, 944 would get questions but people usually knew what it was still). Easy way to stand out in a sea of stangs and stuff and the 944 is decently practical being 2+2, sun roof, good gas mileage, and decent reliability, as long as you stay on top of shit. Shoot for a 951 or S/S2 tho, otherwise like no power.

Think about which cars are uncommon but look cool/sporty and then buy one of them.

For me it was the ST202 Celica.

You can get an Elise for Mustang GT money and you would not fucking believe the amount of attention those things get. I've also got an S2000 and an MR2 Spyder and surprisingly the Spyder gets more attention. I think the key is (like you said) being in something sporty that is outside the norm. I've been asked pretty routinely at gas stations what make the Spyder was. People don't remember that Toyota used to make sports cars.

A stock civic

986 boxster s.

3k civic

944s really do look nice. There's one that parks one street over from me and I always look at it and wonder if I'd wind up hating life to pick one up.

>but what car when you see has you whipping out your phone and taking a picture of it?
Pretty much nothing that isn't rare and old. Nothing anyone has posted about in this thread would have me looking twice.

>986 boxster
>making people look
kek where do you live somalia?

Every hairdresser and facelifted bitch with a tiny dog has a boxster here.

Corvette c4 all puss will run to you

This does a pretty good job at making people rubberneck. Must be that copbait orange.

you never see these on the roads

Well at least it's all dented up.

And thinking "Is that a dad or a kid behind me"

Anything like this done up mad max style.

Even normies that don't like the movies love cars like this. I need to build something like it because I have a shitload of secret desert roads waiting to be destroyed.

Looks like a vomiting child