byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=taGHXnht4d0
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3617
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIP jewishcupboard. He will be missed.

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

No he won't.

THOSE CHIPS WERE THE BOMB!

Who bombed the holodeck and why

>starting reinforcing security from space
>Notice a bomb
>Throw that shit into space and alert and warden a d HoS who were in the office
>Seconds later everything explodes

>tfw managed to hack my way into the shuttle before it launched with the help of a nice silicon opening the shuttle brig door

PLEASE JUST CODE IT ALREADY

>round end death brawl
>go around healing people instead
d e v i l i s h
literally worse than Stalin

no cute vox to save me from mining accident

And actually on that note, using the salvage shuttle to evac when? It seems kind of silly when you can find a z-level traveling ship (not shuttle) in space but you can't pilot it back to centcomm.

It doesn't even have to dock, it could just float outside near the shuttle.

>don't want to get mentioned in the thread
>still do
stop

>spend half the round setting up esoteric clown religion
>temple is desecrated within ten minutes

It's a hard no for mitigating faggotry. Yo ucan bother an admin for a docking port link but it's generally just a bad idea to let anyone on z-2.

I found your remains, there was no head though that I could see. By that time it seemed like the station was bombed to hell anyway. Sorry buddy.

we already scared Hachi off once lads
let's reconcile by waiting for another round where she's antag and giving her a good robusting

Wayne, did you make it onto the shuttle?
I lost track of you
You were so nice I thought it'd turn into being mean suddenly as a joke but it never did, thanks for being unusually kind

I guess I should have been clearer. Obviously people shouldn't be allowed free roam to centcomm whenever they want within the round, but there should be some way for the ship to evac at the same time the shuttle and pods leave. I doubt such a thing is even possible, but it would be nice for a deep space ship to fly alongside the escape shuttle.

Just imagine our antags if you could get escape alive and free by using the escape shuttle

>Alright I emagged into the CMO office and stole his jumpsuit... now to wander space for the rest of the shift looking for the salvage shuttle. What an antag experience!

>tell people not to commit crimes
>they do anyway
Why?

it's easy to find

Not all crimes are bad

Right, I forgot that was an objective.

the gymnastics people go to in order to defend non-antagonizing antags and muh 3 hour extended stealthtags is nuts

I'm not even having this conversation, we absolutely should not encourage traitors to waste their time in the void instead of creating action on the station.

>Go to HoP office
>instead of an HoP I see an assistant being instructed by the HoS
>Before HoS leaves, he says "Don't give out all access okay?"
>Assistant say he hasn't given anyone all access
>HoS walks away
>"Hey can I get all access"
>"Yeah no problem."

homo

how do i become the necrodancer

how do I repair a vending machine when it's blown up from emp or some shit?

okay are you supposed to be able to change whether a vent is blowing/sucking at the air alarms? because right now clicking "blowing" does nothing to toggle it.
Do I have to use a built console to change the way a vent works?

You must loot the LUTE!

replace the glass.

reenforced glass

I'm trynna loot that lute but it's tough to find and necromancy options are limited, to say nothing of necrodancy

We've actually talked about how sick and difficult it'd be to implement CotND mechanics in SS13 for an away mission. Sadly.

I thought it would make it too easy to complete your objectives and then idle on the ship in deep space until it was time to go

Make a chess board of tiles A and B, every tick both types toggle passable
Whenever a tile toggles into passable, deal a small amount of brute damage to anyone standing on it or give them a heart attack

that said the performance hit from that might or might not be nuts with atmos

alternatively, just slow everyone way the fuck down and make disco floors

Oh sure the idea is fine it's programming that to be handled between a client and server without error that isn't.

thanksies, I was trying all the fucking tools and wanted to break into mechanic for soldering iron because I had absolutely no idea what to do

i was gonna say just put it in process() but i don't think terrains have process()
i also don't remember the actual name for terrains, whoops
also, the easiest way to do the floor changes would be to just make it a sprite that cycled, but that would inevitably lose synchronization super hard

turfs. and yeah you nailed it. we'd have clients and servers out of sync and it just generally wouldn't be super duper fun for players.

youtube.com/watch?v=taGHXnht4d0

Where do gremlins come from

When a mommy gremlin touches water

>Want to open a potion shop
>Shard exploded lets go home
I guess I should just kill myself...

Random event proc

>tfw Yayaki tried to save me up until the server restarted
You were too good to me my vox friend. I only wish I were more robust so we could get the prize.

but what was in it?

Old asians that sell random crap.

>CMO puts us on a custom "Hippocratic oath" lawset
>spend several minutes deciding just what that means
>end up treating it like Asimov without laws 2 or 3

The theme fit and we had fun with the laws. I'm also glad that N2O isn't particularly "harmful".

>N2O isn't particularly "harmful".
Doesn't it eventually suffocate people who aren't on internals?

Iron, hyperzine, bicard, at, keloderma, peridaxon, was working on other stuff chems and (fireball) explosion grenades, metal foam and emp's

It's hard to reach 1% N2O without being able to ZAS people

Only if there's otherwise insufficient air or you add co2/plasma to kill.

>no +strenght creatine potions
meh

also are napalm grenades fixed? because someone said some time ago that mix wasn't working properly in grenades

I was getting there

I was gonna zap one out but

>setting up powersink in bar bathroom for that sick pun
>messing around with the wires
>finally set down the wires
>cyborg comes in with gloves
>HoS walks in
>HoS walks out
>Cyborg leaves with the powersink
Borgo, that made me sad. Nah, it was really funny.

Oh no
Don't tell me someone did the hippocratic oath again
Please Dylan NO

>Can I get all access
>"No"
>They take the ID faster than I do and put it into the computer
>Hands the ID back
>Assume they removed every access
>30 minutes later I finally figure out that I actually do have all access

today i learned about therapeutic nihilism

oh god no, it was
>1. First, do no harm
>2. Harm can be physical
>3. Harm can be mental
>4. Harm can be emotional
>5. Prevent harm

rate my lawset
1. Prevent damage to living beings, i.e. things that can think and feel.
2. Prevent damage to things that are designated by any living being as 'important'.
3. Prevent damage to the space station to which you were assigned.
4. Prevent all other forms of entropy to the best of your ability.

is this a good meme?
for some reason the filters don't seem to be working at all though. might be buggy and there's probably a better set up you can do this small scale but i'm drunk and i don't really care i'm just having fun

>lowpop 20+ online
>no blasma
ehhhhhhh

They only go to 4,500 kpa

the entire system is at 10kpa though. are they just really that bad? can't think of a way to filter back round the oxygen without them or making it too big.

I'm also not seeing any way for the left to get in the right unless there's an H/E crossover

I'd need to have a better look at it and do scans to diagnose it.
That's how it goes when you chill it that much

left needs to stay independent, it's the input. I want to keep it 100% oxygen. Right is where the output from the shard comes out, so it's only linked to the left by the filters to push the oxygen it sucks out back in. I'm using vents and the coolant control instead of scrubbers and such.
Right now the quint vents aren't even picked up any gas and i'm not sure why. filter is set so it should be pushing everything but oxygen through but nothing is moving through it.

emitter is off and only .1 mol of oxygen is moving from right -> left every 5 seconds.
12.8kpa at 600mol on the left, 17.7kpa, 600mol oxygen 200mol plasma on the right

Rate my lawset
Current laws:

Sounds about right. It's just that gas condenses pretty heavily when you chill it down to -266c

so it's just gas filters being straight garbage for this kind of stuff?
guess a recycler isn't a good set up for it.

I think that it's just shitting the bed because of the small quantities. Normally they're fine

guess the only reliable way is to path the oxygen miner through it so it constantly gets new oxygen and just dump all the outcoming.

Nah, just pre-chill a bunch of gas or run a pump over so yo uget some pressure

ooh yeah I guess. use like 5ish atmospheres of -265ish oxygen and they should work a bit better.

can we actually change o2 cryo canister to be not secured when round starts? because what's the fucking point of wrench being there if you don't even use it
also will make newfags suffocate their patients in gay baby deathchambers which is funny

when you map it

is literally 1 click

maybe 2

when you
map it

how do I go about getting -270/-271/-272 plasma?
I can't get anything lower than -267 and even then I'm only getting like 30kpa per pipe segment, so that's only enough to fill 2 tanks over the 5 in the set-up.

another question, is it just sheer cooling pipes that you need for it?

If it's so easy then why haven't you already done it smarty pants?

because I'm not a mapper

Insulated pipes do fuck all, they're supposed to have a higher burst pressure but pipes don't burst no more.

I know the TEG can get really cold plasma, really fast. The RUST can get max cold plasma, depending on how long it takes for you to set it up.

Having done it with 0 programmnig experience, it's not that bad

That said, don't map that shit cause all you'll do is piss of us silicons even worse.

darn id like to be in a round where someone is doing this so i can go booze bot and trade something for nanites and see if i can dupe them or the stuff you turn them into

You can dupe nanites, autist nanies, medical nanobots/combat nanobots. It always makes me itchy as fuck cause I'm always worried you're an antagonist and in 15 minutes 1/3 of the retards will be screaming they turned into borgs for no reason

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3617

BUNKER WHEN

>What other servers have you been playing recently? Paradise Station

This fucking explains it. Everyone's been getting hit with tidal waves of grayshit lately because paradise started delisting upon hitting ~120 players or so. Without Para around to be the default retard containment center everyone else has to deal with it.

>9:49
>9:50
>9:52
>9:55

Goodbye AI

>but i'm just new and i decided to act as an Antag and i read where there is a rule that said if you act as an Antag i get treated as one.

that's brilliant, i hope this guy is having a laugh

Not being able to type coherently should be grounds to deny any appeal. Then again, there are plenty of other reasons to deny this one.

it is chorent you fuck

It's barely legible and written by a presumably mouth breathing twitterkid based on how they can't reply to more than one thing at once in a forum

>playing sec
>get bored and decide to become an antag
>admins can't even bwoink me as I became an antag

Self-antagging WHEN?

i dont know how to reply for two peopel at the same time ok?

no john, you ARE the antag
and then john was an antag

Why do all the banned people hang out on discord?

because they have no where else to go