Is it possible for a man to drive an SUV without being a cuck?

Is it possible for a man to drive an SUV without being a cuck?

yes if you drive older body on frame suvs

the monstrosity you posted is a cuv aka cuck utility vehicle. any man driving a modern cuv is the ultimate cuck.

Sure, but it's nearly impossible for a man to drive an SUV and not be a total smug douchebag.

Don't bother OP. Veeky Forums thinks people should only drive faggot little sedans and coupes because they're too poor for anything bigger. Low test embarrassments, the lot of them.

Bikes are the worst. At least their genes are self-removing from the gene pool. No, your faggot little engine with two wheels bolted to it is not a vehicle.

>YFW almost all SUVs except a few cost under 100k, and none are above 300k yet there are hundreds of cars above that price point

The funny thing is that these used to be cuck vehicles when they were first coming out.

This is the only SUV that is acceptable for a man to drive.

If this makes me a cuck, then so be it. But I can still fit your entire car into my trunk.

Yet all Veeky Forums buys is miatas, twingos and civics for pennies on craigslist.

Fucking how? They were exclusively owned by upper middle class managers and contractors who wanted something that could tow two fucking trailers, the boat, and the extended family. And be huge.

Nobody that successful can be a cuck.

No u cant

You can

The older RAV4 is acceptable if you legit need to haul family, have something that sits a little high for the wife, etc.

It doesn't look too cucky, it's not too much bigger than it needs to be, it's more sprightly to drive than you'd expect, and the AWD is reasonably competent.

that's not an SUV you mongoloid

>A sport utility vehicle or suburban utility vehicle (SUV) is a vehicle classified as a light truck, but operated as a family vehicle

>Body on frame SUVs are not SUVs

They were primarily owned by lawyers and accountants who wanted to look like contractors and men who could get erections to help deal with the depression of being father of mulatto children, which is strange because he and his wife are both as white as can be.

Funny thing is the wives normally drove them because of the 3rd row.

You know it's bad when RAV4s are considered competent.

I mean, of course, compared to the current gen of CUVs they are like tanks but they really are still a soft roader designed to be on road almost exclusively.

Yeah, but if you actually want "off road" rather than just "off pavement" or "works alright in the snow" then you're looking for a different class of vehicle. How many people actually use SUVs for "sports?" It's just a silly name for them.

Wait, SUV is a cuckmobile now? I thought it's reserved for crossovers?

manchildren on Veeky Forums who never go outside do NOT (read: NOT, NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL) make the societal rules that affect the image of vehicles