imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/thetarkus/WebMCam/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=ykU9wfsNtdg&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Open With added even more weapons unrelated to the original intent of the mod
I'd be mad if they didn't look so neat, but make a separate mod dude

Anyone use Even More Modifiers? Looks like it could get pretty OP but I usually try to make Expert mode a little bit easier(Normal is too easy)

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

>Weapon Out
not even sure how I bastardized that into Open With

tmodloader updated

Alright, i cracked. I couldn't go any longer without playing.

Do i go magic, melee or ranged?

Is TEdit up to date?

Engine update, don't like the fact how everything inside that part of the vehicle is made out of background walls but I don't know how else to make it... suggestions?

Well, i think part of it is that (in my opinion) the background walls between the fuel tanks and the outer hull are too dark- its hard to tell where they end and the tanks start. Maybe paint them a different color, or use a different wall. Theres a lot of one pattern going on, which I think is the issue, between the tanks, walls, and outer shell.

On an unrelated note, here is an update for my trade outpost.

>the background walls between the fuel tanks and the outer hull are too dark
That's exactly it but I can't figure out how to fix it because there's nothing to put gemsparks behind.

It's actually better when I paint more of the background straight up black, but then I end up with the entire back half of the vehicle looking like a huge black hole.

I think I fucked myself with the whole "everything must have gemsparks behind it so that it's visible in the dark" thing, I do that stupid shit on everything.

Walls look great, maybe put a stripe at some level to contrast the "randomness", or maybe a beam that the lights hang from or something like that.

I don't know what you're planning to put inside, but I would do this: the left counter is for the guy that deals with the cargo and such, and add a right counter to deal with the customers picking up their packages or buying stuff, and put some shelves with unpackaged goods and small packages in the middle. Like a combination of a gift shop and post office.

That looks very familiar. You're ripping it off the fancy builds folder, aren't you?

>Mod adds a pre-EoC desert boss

byumkp[

>mfw Fargo's Mod calls that shit out
Also for any serverfags, make sure to update your tModLoader for those obligatory bugfixes.

>desert
>before the eye
Is it even possible?

>updating your tmodloader before mods update
no

I'm not familiar with the fancy builds folder, but it is inspired by some body else's build.

>I'm not familiar with the fancy builds folder
It's in the OP, browse through it, it has some great stuff.

Oh, thanks! I need ideas for furnishing.

>tfw this engine part is looking worse with each iteration
The problem is that I can't paint the entire background behind it white, and it's the only color that really shows up on a background wall.

Does anyone have any idea what background wall I could use that is metal-looking but bright enough to be seen without being painted?

>trying to kill wall of flesh expert mode with hellbow
>tfw you forgot to open that shit up so you can actually hit more than 1/10 hits on the boss
Well fuck

Update.

I really like how organic it looks. I'd replace the stone stripe with something wooden though, since the entire thing is made of wood, it looks weird to have stone on wooden supports/floor for example, usually it would be the other way around.

Finished. Thanks for all the advice!

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Looks great, I would second this though:

I don't think you can fill those holes with water. They are already occupied by the sloped blocks.

That's why you actuate them

has anyone here ever beat the game on expert hardmode hardcore?

I haven't beaten it in any way, not once.
I usually stop after WoF for some reason, then start over again after a few days. I've killed Plantera once, and i'm not sure if i got around to killing Golem or not. I haven't touched the events.

Early game is just so comfy, man.

Corruption = capitalism
Crimson = communism

Discuss!

>Start playing for the first time in like 8 months

>Jumping in water creates waves
>The heat in the desert creates mirages

This is good

hallow = Capitalism
crimson and corrutpion are both communist

would you a slime?

Yeah, I've tried filling in the holes with water. It won't work, but whatever.

Wait, I'm a tard. All of these issues will be fixed if I lower the sea level by like 2 blocks.

Fixed.

Much better!

You could technically actuate all the stuff that's below water so that the water goes into the foreground, but then the stuff behind it becomes very dark and you have to fiddle with lighting and whatnot, it's a bit annoying to get it just right.

How the bloody hell do I make a 2 blocks wide smoke pillar? It changes into some bullshit.

How do you even see that shit!

Also, new tank design, maybe this is better?

Yes, but Harpy is the superior choice.

My main problem is that I don't know how to handle the space to the right of the tank and above (below can be hammered), since there are no upper half-blocks or right/left half blocks, and I think it looks like shit when there's a full block gap like

I found more.
Some of it could be the shadows acting up though

>How do you even see that shit!
Idk, a case of slight autism? I haven't checked

what's the best program to use for quickly recording .gifs of terraria? i remember there being one passed around the general a year or two ago that just turned its window transparent and recorded through that

>gif
Kill you are self.
Record using OBS or Nvidia's Shadowplay and then convert it to webm using webm for retards.
Or get github.com/thetarkus/WebMCam/releases

this but
>Record using OBS or Nvidia's Shadowplay
OBS is impratical garbage clogging your harddrive.
Shadowplay has become garbage in the latest updates.

I recommend Shadowplay, DEFINITELY, but download an older version and disable the forced update.

Use this video to see how
>youtube.com/watch?v=ykU9wfsNtdg&t=

You'll thank me later

>OBS is impratical garbage clogging your harddrive
What the fuck, nigger? Why so hostile?

Did i hurt OBS' feelings?

I just don't like it. Old Shadowplay is infinitely better.
OBS is probably decent for streaming though

Calamity mod y/n?

>I just don't like it.
Ah, so that's what it was.

Yes, i don't like it because it's impractical garbage.
I don't see where the confusion came from..

Why is it impractical garbage? What's so impractical about it?

Summoner

Last bump from me tonight.
Have a good one.

Jesus, take the wheel

>all those mods that take months to update
It's here. Hell has arrived.

>updated without thinking
>some mods aren't working
>others already updated too

Very funny

YOU CAN DO IT
I BELIEVE IN YOU

>miniature bosses
Now I want to do a super modded playthrough of Tiny Terraria

That is so cute! Is it a fully custom map or what?

I honestly can't remember. I found it ages ago, and it broke when 1.3 came around so I can't even open it anymore.

Goodnight Veeky Forums!

That Summons and Souls mod would be neat if not for the completely ridiculously broken accessory combos

Anyone know the mod that removes vanilla modifiers? I was gonna use it with Even More Modifiers but can't find the page now and none of my search terms are working either

>terracustom won't work even with an old tmodloader version
Now this is real suffering, how the fuck do I create a decent map?

Now my UI is bugging out, sometimes I won't be able to select or use any items after crafting something
Probably WeaponOut shitting the bed but who knows

Link to the artist pls.

I think that was some user from these threads.

Guys, anyone know fix to that multiplayer sudden fps drop which is in game since 1.3 ? Relogic don't seem to care about it at all.

Do you have Even More Modifiers? I recall something like that happening last time I used the mod, it was way more frequent when I used a recall potion too. Maybe the few recent updates haven't fixed it.

Yeah, someone posted about it in his thread. Depleting a stack of items, particularly placeables, locks up mouse controls. He's aware of it now but recommended disabling it since he won't be able to work on it soon.

Was hoping it'd make Expert mode a bit easier since I can't stand some stages of the game with it in vanilla, oh well.

So I've never built an underground house and I want to try it. Anyone have any ideas?

Do you mean due to loading or something else?

Bump.

>tfw this looks worse than ever now

I'm tempted to just scrap the entire engine/tanks concept.

I hate mods that add more ghosting enemies to the game

My friend has constant 60 fps in singleplayer and when he joins any multiplayer server his fps drops to 10-20

Are you sure it's not due to connection lag/issues?

Yep. We hosted server on 1.2 and he had normal fps

Oh so it's a 1.3x thing then? Looked it up and people seem to be complaining about it on the forums, no solutions though.

Damn. It's of course better to make crossovers with DD2 than actually fix game, fucking relogic, not only making game grinding simulator after mechanical bosses but screwing up multiplayer too AND not making fix for a while. They did not even respond to any of these threads on forums.

Pinpoint the EXACT version this happens and I'll debug the issue and shove it up reddigits butt personally

I really wish there were more mods that fix issues with the game and not "lets add a shit ton of weapons and stuff"
Not saying they're bad or anything

also give me a picture of your F7 debug menu.

Travelmod is being worked on again :)))

Don't die

Why doesn't Veeky Forums collectively make a mod? It can range from QoL improvements to major rebalancing.