On a 0-10 scale, how cool do you feel while driving your shitbox?

>tfw hubcaps spraypainted black
Definitely a 10

I drive a shitty old Jeep, so even though it's a shitbox, Ur qt gf is eying me up when I pass by with a kayak on the roof.

:^)

11 or 12.

My old shitbox was tits and everybody subjected to it agreed, even non-car people.

6 - 8

>all those high numbers

The fuck are you driving

>dirty four door Toyota "Corolla"
At least it's metallic and unscratched.

3.5/10

It was an 80s japbox. Back when cars were dangerous and it nigger-rigging the engine for another 5HP actually made a difference.

this is my ride, every kid and downs smile and point at me.

This. I don't care that mine looks like an absolute Trainwreck on the outside, the inside is in 7/10 condition and it's so much fun to drive and there are no subsystems in the car to disobey me (aside from the radio sometimes)

10/10

everyone loves the car with nig tints blasting eurobeat

>tarted up boyracer econobox with a tune

Like a 5/10

At least I have enough torque that I know Camry/Accord V6's can't walk away from me

3 / 10

Still, my dream is building a sleeper out of my shitbox. I don't care if people think I'm crazy.

ahv u evr gone a sped

whatever complete neutral is -- either 0 or 5

fastest ive gone so far is 110 sanics, i pussied out because i saw headlights up ahead and was worrie that bolice would catch me

>going 110
>in a shitbox
>not chickening out at about 90 because it's about to toss you into certain death
that's not a shitbox mate

thas brety guod sonicks

i got this bad boy to some unknown amount of sanics because the speedo ends at 85 but kept going until it bottomed out on the shift letters, i assume 95mph but the engine was screaming at that point

surprisingly i didnt feel like i was about to die, no wobble or anything

>depends on which one
but id say 8/10

What a surprise, you live in a trailer park

its not a trailer park, there are also houses.

but it is in the middle of nowhere and ghetto as shit (white trash ghetto) which means no one fucks with my stuff and i can have shitboxes in my driveway dissembled

i should find out how fast the vtec can go tho

my lesbian wagon isn't cool or fast but I floor it and go like 150kph with a bike rack passing people in much fancier cars than mine

9/10 desu
Soon to be 10/10 when I finish "modding" it

I'm a solid 9/10 of coolness when i'm driving.

With my aviators on, 11/10

>Speedo is wobbling between 80-95, going down hill
>have half a steering wheels turn in play
>51 years old manual drum brakes with a leak
>some dipshit pulls out infront of me maybe doing 20.
Goodnight sweet prince
>slam on the petal, wheels lock up
>turn steering wheel, car goes straight
This is how i die.
>dipshit then switches lanes out of my death traps way.
Oh thank god...
>car starts turning sideways, nose pointing directly at dipshit
Ohgodno
>dipshit casually swerves into the other lane as my car goes full sideways.
>dip shit may be up to 40mph right now as i screech past completely sideways before regaining control and going straight again
>Speedo now reads 65
Dipshit was a stacy who never looked up from her phone. Ill never forget her face as my car went sideways past her.

>coming up behind a slow car
>downshift as I change lanes and blow past them
>upshift as I change lanes to get in front of them

Pretty cool / 10

Godspeed user. People make great faces when they're going sideways or when people are going sideways pointed at them.

5/10 desu
(Pic related, but not specifically mine)

I drive a luxury, mid-sized sedan; +5
It's Acura which is a rebadged Honda; -4
3.2 Liter V6 & muh VTEC; +3
Fail Wheel Drive; -2
I've got surround sound & tape deck at the same time; +3
All stock exterior/interior; -2
Chrome Type-S grill; +1
Not actually a Type-S; -0.5
I play eurobeat; +1.5

Sad part is she will never know that she almost took a life.

And to answer OP, i feel a straight up 8 in my dart

was this your face?

>that jaw
>hard tits

that was a man before, right?

i unironically drive one of these

>2003 Sentra SER SPEC-V

Definitely a solid 4.

Zero. The only people who care about coolness are Chads prowling for virgin pussy to fertilize and Elliots who are desperate for pussy. I'm just a worker drone who has no future.

0/10 you can't be cool in a base model wagon.

Dude I have a sonic too and it's alright but don't pretend like its that great

T. Not cool

Used to be da pimp in da street in my 93 grand Marquis with da system son.

They should go back to naming cars "grand marquis" and "crown victoria" and "regal" and "roadmaster."

Today's names are too gay half the time.

you just arnt going fast enough and being a jerk to expensive cars

Just a string of meaningless numbers and letters

>eurobeat
>in anything besides a Japanese car

Unless the Sonic is a captive import, you are performing sacrilege.

>Autism
>The post.

b-but its literally the coolest street racing machine around

138hp so fast

the music was literally imported so fuk u m9

Meanwhile, in Japan in 1985, the term "Eurobeat" was applied to all continental-European dance music imports. These were mainly Italian and German-produced Italo disco releases. That sound became the soundtrack of the Para Para nightclub culture, that has existed since the early 1980s. Japan experienced Italo disco through the success of the German group Arabesque, which broke up in 1984. This did not prevent the release of two Italo disco-sounding singles in 1985 and 1986, produced and mixed by Michael Cretu (of Enigma). The later solo success of Arabesque's lead singer Sandra further introduced this sound to Japan. This attracted the attention of many Italo disco producers (mostly Italians and Germans) and by the late 80s while the Germans faded out of the outdated Italo disco scene and went for other newly rising popular scenes, mainly trance, the Italians created a new sound especially for Japan, but virtually unknown in the rest of the world.[citation needed] In Japan, this music is called "Eurobeat", "Super Eurobeat", and "Eurobeat Flash".

>spergfest over when it's appropriate to play the shittiest music ever

this board is even worse than when i left

>shitty music

im about to start some real AUTISTIC SCREEHING

i bet you listen to top 100 trash you normie fuck

Lol gettaloadofthisguy
>You're into rice rocket culture and electro dance music?
>What a special snowflake you are.

ya bro t-swift is my fave

thanks for noticing me senpai

>[eurobeat is] the shittiest music ever

1/10

My car turns heads everywhere i go. They're eyeing the duct tape which holds up my front bumper.

>not using string or those rubber things

The plastic bumper is shattered into too many pieces to use cable ties or something like that. Needs duct tape.

Hole in exhaust makes it sound fast 10/10.

Probably a solid 3. Then the turbo spools and I'm at a 4.

>i unironically like eurobeat

jack stands you suicidal prick

>he listens to top 100 instead of eurobeat
What a weird faggot lmao who the fuck listens to anything besides eurobeat

ditchbaru

same for me
everyone turns their head when i step on the gas
but the car doesn't actually go faster
and everyone looks dejected when the turn and see this thing

>Hole in exhaust makes it sound fast
Hole in the exhaust makes it sound like there's a hole in the exhaust

I pass expensive cars all the time. The biggest advantage to a plain wagon is they are invisible to police.

Vw mk3 golf
Not very

0, I drive a 2008 red sedan Yaris, I probably look like a huge faggot.

This is a pretty standard thing desu

Depends on my mood really. It's the only car I have/can afford and it's comfy.

Bitches get wet when I step out of this

about a 6/10 in the e30. people who like cars know what it is. normies just think it's an old shitbox.

>cheap shit coilovers
>thrown around everywhere whenever I go over a minor bump
>crawl over speedbumps sideways

Pretty cool

Has a hole in the exhaust that you can fit 4 fingers into, so basically straight piped. Sounds like a race car at 6k+

10/10

It's pretty ugly paint wise, the headliner is dry rotted, and the radio just started to die. Perks are its gas mileage and that's about it. I'm planning on keeping it for at most another year, restoring it to the best of my ability.

I'm looking into getting a '98 to '02 Accord. Currently looking for a stereo with an auxiliary input that fits both my car and the Accord I want.

>just a regular day commuting or running errands
3-4
>going for a test drive after working on it all day and hearing everything running the way it should and feeling pride in your work ethic, auto skills, and perseverance
10 easily, I can't be the only one who knows this feel

>Mustang GT

11/10

Despite it being FWD, it holds its own in the corners

>Eurobeat Tape
Dam son thats some hardcore shit

0.5/10
the .5 is for at night time when no one is around

>03 Grand Marquis

AMERICA/10

its slow as fuck, but the torque is fun, and that V8 makes a pretty noise when i accelerate from 0

Nah that's too harsh. The Mk2 Focus is easily the best looking. I'd say it's a good 4 dude.

10 when I'm in San Francisco, 8.8 anywhere else

that thing is one square inch of rust away from completely falling apart

No my car is never perfect. It is never complete. I will never know this feel.

Yeah no, you may think you're a 10/10 but you look 4/10 to everyone else with that bland grocerygetter.

literally haven't washed it since 2015

8/10

I feel 10/10, other people probably think 0.5/10 though.

>94 civic shitbox hatch
>sikkk headers and exhaust
>spray bombed flat black, rusty af
>ridiculous offset wheels
>interior completelly gutted other than the dash and the two front seats by the previous owner
>bluetooth speaker superglued down in the hatch so I can have tunes, power inverter in the car to keep it charged

Im just towing it to a scrap yard when it finally dies. I only paid 500$ for it so I really dont care, at least its manual so its fun to bomb around in. Junk cars are best cars.

>headers and exhaust
that doesn't mean stock manifold that rusted through before the cat.

No, I listen to kpop. :^)

>tfw drive the only rust-free old school Subaru left in existence
>tfw cute color/wheels/decals
>tfw DD it in the hippie asshole of Colorado

I get a "naaaaice duude!" on a daily basis, and college qts smile endearingly when they see my qt self crammed in with my head hitting the roof

not even trying to sound like a faggot but I drive through the downtown area daily and it breaks necks like you wouldn't believe, kinda makes me self-conscious tbqh

this gui gets it though, projecting an image of being a coolio outdoorsy dude with a mountain bike or kayak strapped to the roof gets bitches wet

6⅞/10,
Gotten a couple thumbs up and " I like your car mister" from a couple of kids Feels good man.jpeg. what I really enjoy is seeig the envy in the eyes of guys twice my age, wishing they could be me rn instead of driving thier cuckmobile. I'm 22 with a '15 Camaro SS

Nice truck. Fix the exhaust leak or just pray those bricks collapse with you under it.

Pretty fucking cool m8.

It's mine, I fixed everything that broke down, it's loud, it's fun, it's HEKTIK.

Nothing beats taking a corner too fast on a rainy day and inducing oversteer.

Suspension is nice and stiff, I can get BTFO by a faster, more expensive car but pass the pussy on S turns like it's nothing.

show tits

How much your parents pay for it