/utg/ - Undertale General

Music Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

ask-glutton-alphys.tumblr.com/
underfellfangame.tumblr.com/post/158304417641/10000-follower-celebration-contest
imgur.com/a/oKuSa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goat dad!

ice cap!
i tried making a thread for the first time but it just kept making me solve captchas

Uncommon reactions to common what if situations?

>"My child, you have returned from your trip to the ruins and- Oh my goodness!"
>"Howdy Mom and Dad, it's me!"
>"Asriel?! How can this be?"
>"Well first we had to go to Gaster's lab and I think the Skeleverse got involved but in the end-"
>"Black magic."
>"What?"
>"Necromancy is the most heinous of the arcane arts. This demon has taken the form of our child to deceive us. He must be purged."
>"Wait, what-"
>Firaga.jpg
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa..."
>Traumatised.jpg
>"Now that that is out of the way my child, would you like some pie?"

Is he our slime guy?

Oh also, sorry.

there he goes

I'm pretty sure Blooky wants to rape Shyren and take nude pictures of her.

I'm curious

what do you people even talk about at this point?
I left the general ages ago when honeymoon period wore off, is the general just sustained by OC or something?

genuinely curious

Thanks for saving our lives user. I owe you.

*pat pat*

Actually I'm something of a newfag: Only played the game in January and made my way here a few weeks ago. Mostly here for fun pics and discussion. May have written some stuff based on discussion

Discussion, new people, LPs and AQDQ bringing more people along, fan content, general joking etc

Pick your poison, really.

I wonder when we'll fall off the board for real. I don't think it's ever happened before, has it?

We mainly just post pics and talk.

We're just here to cry over our tragic favorites, talk about UT, fan content,etc.

wew lad

It has once, we just made a new one and went back to normal in a few hours. It was a little bit of a struggle to stay alive.
How do you even describe what is happening in this image?

retardation

IT UPDATED
ask-glutton-alphys.tumblr.com/

What are common fanon assumptions you disagree with?
>Asriel!Chara looks exactly like his Hyperdeath form

I liked that guy's gifs.

>Alphys is as incompetent as she initially appears.

Chara, being the kind and forgiving soul, overlooks Flowey's 593 sextillion resets, murdering Gaster and killing Frisk dozens of times each week, because their love for their sibling overpowers everything, up to and including the Purple Men (who are user askers who somehow exist in semi-physical reality) can't dissuade them

No idea. People get mad if we talk about the game (as shown yesterday when people talked about some of the dialog in the game and the thread threw a fit), most of the OC is few and far between and all we do is /soc/ and waifu post. I wouldn't be sad or surprised if we got sent to /trash/

Will you quit responding to the same damn question?

That goes for all of you.

Nah, it's a good question

Alphys never struck me as incompetent. Non-existant social skills sure but she seems to science pretty decently.

It's literally the new "/utg/ is dead" and we have it nearly every day.

what did you write I'm a newfrind as well and I have written so not so safe stories

>thread threw a fit
It's the one two guys who don't like some discussion, sorielfag trying to cash in on it and turn discussion into shitty bait and then one two guys who get mad about it and complain and basically validate the bait and there's also that one guy who gets actually fucking triggered like holy fucking shit how do you even get that mad over imageboards
Anyways these could also be the same people twice so it's not a lot and not caring/ignoring is the correct thing either way and these three should take the lesson in that already

Sans can see every timeline and remember everything
Alphys has always been bad at science and was only somewhat competent when Sans was working with her
Papyrus's existence is only to be a joke or to be murdered
Chara's the poor misunderstood suicidal self-harming babbu
Flowey's behavior in-game and post-TP are exactly the same

Stuff like these

the guy who made the question here, I don't frequent this general but used to for the fish OC and was wondering what people where up to.

I guess I got my answer

Why are chara's pants so short
Is it an abuse thing?

Few stories, including a crossover+sequel, that revolve around saving Asriel. If not during the story proper then in the past. All clean apart from mild language.

No offense and i know you mean well but it's not your job to police the thread and determine what should and shouldn't be talked about. Im not just talking about this copy paste thing but If two people want to talk about something or agure about something or whatever just ignore them and let them do it. You can easily filter them if they annoy you.

We've gotten to the point that people aren't willing to talk about certain subjects in the game without the thread freaking out and for what is suppose to be a place were people talk about said game that's kind of bad.
People should just ignore shitty bait but going with that example from yesterday literally nothing bad was going on. It was two or three people talking about canon dialog and how that showed some stuff about the characters and yet more people then just Soriel freaked out.

snas

It's how they adapted Toby's awful sprites for Frisk and Chara.

I took part of that discussion and while it was kind of the usual, there were actually compromises here and there, save for one persona who pretty much screeched on Asgore's side and got triggered something fierce.

Sure, not responding to bait is the best, playing it off like a joke second, but actually getting mad is the worst and that's what the user was doing

pretending it didn't happen is a stupid way to validate your defeatism

here's a star for your effort

People didn't panic and make three threads at once? Impressive.

I've found a happy little corner in the fandom and don't really see these anymore, so I don't know if they're common these days, but

entirely braindead Papyrus and Undyne
angry alcoholic Sans, vengeful, overly powerful Sans in general
Alphys and Asgore not existing at all, or used exclusively as punching bags
overly cutesy Flowey (in fanart it's fine, in stories it's kinda weird)

once annoyed me a bit.

is nses

I want a crossover where Mettaton meets Karen from 'Spongebob'. Karen has been a long - time fangirl of Mettaton and she's very excited to meet him. Plankton is very jealous.

...how would abuse and short pants be connected?

well cry came back and so did some other draw anons. and write anons.

It's probably warm in the Underground, it's got a romantically active pit of lava and machines in the middle of it.
nass
>it takes 10 seconds to load a folder I open because there are so many images
fug
Nah, we have a few people that make threads regularly.

Poke
Boop

You're incorrect unless you mean pointing out actual canon dialog that counters your opinion is getting triggered in which case yeah I guess I got triggered

The Underground is magic.
One part of the cave is a permanent winter wonderland. Although I believe the Monsters intentionally altered that part of the cave to better suit certain Monsters.

snes
ness

>romantically active
Did I mention I was drunk?

I was arguing FOR Asgore you moongolian, except I was capable of doing so without getting assmad. Try it sometimes, it might help you in the long run

Isn't that just a theory?

I think this is what he meant.

I mean that's what happened if you go back and read it. Unless you're talking about something else. I seriously don't know why you're getting mad about this.

It is only a hypothesis.
An interactive piece of computer entertainment hypothesis.

>tfw no big Tori to get cuddled by

so who wants to enter?

underfellfangame.tumblr.com/post/158304417641/10000-follower-celebration-contest

It is only a thesis.
An interactive medium of pixel-based and code interactions thesis.

I'm going to a comic con dressed up as Mettaton. How do I act like him?

All I know is that I was having a nice little conversation with someone about the game and then suddenly the thread went crazy and getting triggered about morality debates and people started posting strawpolls about how people should get kicked out of the thread for daring to talk about the game.

It was really dumb.

Supreme confidence
Lead with the legs
Everyone is a darling
ABP - Always Be Posing

Stuff yourself into a box and then when someone flicks a switch on the box, you jump out and attack them with dance moves.

there's at least 2 people who immediately start spamming fave-charts and strawpolls every single time there's any game discussion, or really any discussion

Is this the only AU game that is the most developed? also.
hope someone puts the Underlust I want to see if they will actually put it in the game.

and I can already tell who was behind the strawpolls

it's basically following the No Man's Sky approach of game development. every time someone asks a question, they announce a new feature, it's fucking hilarious

Why must you hurt me like this

Sorielfag repeats the same old bait because people make it work. What else is new?
Do as you are told and ignore it entirely already. Don't whine about it, be as if it was never there.
Box

Yeah it's silly. Everyone gets too angry about shit around here. Anyways I just wanted to throw it out there that people need to stop trying to police the thread about what we can and can't talk about. It's getting to the point that the anti Soriel people are derailing the thread just as hard
So ignore them and I mean actually ignore them instead of not just giving them a you and stop picking a fight with people who say stuff you don't like

What about the one based off Fatz's AU?
The one where it has a god awful design for a skeleton monster.

;-;

:'/

hanging out with your favorite flowe

Hanging out with your best partner

>flowe hanging out with you
flowe wants the d

How does Mettaton dress when he's at a funeral ?

Would you go fishing with Asgore if he invited you?

Pink black

well, you're not wrong

Yes, and i would enjoy every minute of his presence.

I feel like doodling/practicing, any requests?

Who is ready for some Chara lewd

imgur.com/a/oKuSa

wow, it's generic anime girl

How would Mettaton and Undyne react if I walked over them naked?

Be thankful, I could have posted meme sweater.

Asriel paw claw inspection
Please
Is that goat dick

Asgore giving a tea cup to Snowdrake that looks like a bird

Snowdrake always looks like a bird
ea

I think so, I've never seen a goat dick

No the cup looks like a bird , silly

Jerry complaining about the surface

Draw something user

Shyren getting tied to a pole and used as a tetherball

can I have toriel headpats chara pls?

ok
pretend it's a goat

I can't draw with mouse and don't have a scanner.