NEET moving out

I am a NEET with 27k in my personal bank account. I want to move out and rent a small 1 bed 1 bath apartment. I live in Florida, so rent isn't that high. How long could I be able to survive of this? And what could I keep doing to make more money?
>inb4 get a job

>How long could I be able to survive of this?

M = S / L

S = Present Savings

L = Cost of living expenses on average per month

M = Months you can survive off this

>And what could I keep doing to make more money?

You could work a job or exchange your services for money to someone willing to purchase them. Alternatively you can sell some of your possessions.

Whats the incentive to stay in the US? 27k would last you about 7 years in Sihoukinville and its much nicer

I can only speak English, and the U.S.A is probably the nicest English speaking country if you live in a good area.

Youre going to HAVE to get a job at some point, 27k is nowhere near livable passive income level.

Its enough you could start a company and make your own job though.

GET A FUCKING GOD DAMN JOB

Yes ... living alone for the first time isnt easy especially as a 27 year old

It'll take you years to get a full hang of it cause you are so worthless.

Paying rent, buying groceries, home suppliances is more expensive than you now think. Also Internet and all that mumbo jumbo.

Loneliness, Anxiety.

You NEED to get a job to stabilize yourself for a while or else you are going to shitpost from a burner phone through McDonalds WiFi pretty fast.

Get ANY job to pay for your living expenses and learn budgeting your own money and taking care of your monthly bills.

Think about saving, save where you can. Then you can start thinking aobut investing.

If you don't listen to what i just said you are going to be reliant on government assistance in a few years and shitpost on Veeky Forums about how you are still a poorfag cause you didnt listen to user.

There is no fast track to becoming wealthy - the only thing you can do is make 1 good decision after another and getting a job that feeds you is one of these good decisions and something to begin with.

Leaving Veeky Forums forever is the next step to freedom but we will talk about this later.

>Leaving Veeky Forums forever is the next step to freedom but we will talk about this later.

This part is impossible.

If you have 27k to your name, you can't really even consider that money to survive off of. You would have like 2 months to find a job and you'd better not lose it. If you have the mindset that you can spend, say $30/month on power and $350/month on rent and $50 on groceries, and you think, wow I can live like that for 62 months without a job!

Then my nigga you have your mindset all wrong.

In Florida? Buy guns for cheap and hock them on armslist. Buy old trucks and cars from people who don't care to make simple fixes on them, and fix it yourself. Or at the very least, find a guy who is living out of his van who will fix anything for $40.

Learning Spanish will help you with this. Put aside your racism or ethnic prejudices and learn to speak it. Cubans don't really need the money and generally speak English, but a lot of Mexican immigrants have moved to Florida, and many of them have very useful trade skill sets and will work for less money but can still do quality work.

If they are illegal immigrants...well it's up to you, but if you gotta make money and you're scrapping your way out of a 1 bedroom, then you gotta do what you gotta do.

Florida is pretty wide open man. You just have to have that enterprising spirit and know how to leverage your skill set and you don't even need a job to make money. Just make deals man.

Nice of you to break it down perfectly for the less fortunate.

>get a job
>buy a 20k shitshack or trailer
>enjoy spending all your money on your own shit and not the rent jew

>Have to pay property tax or rent a trailer pad

Nothing compared to rent expenses, but yeah.

Technically if the plot is set up in a way that they don't know you are living there, taxes will be super cheap.

Well 27k aint much...
Go to Fire calc when you have 270k, bud....

You'll literally need a job. Just get a job flipping burgers at McDonalds and that should be enough to pay the bills. Might can even just steal food and eat free to save money.

While your doing that look for a better job or use your wagecuck money to invest.

>not parking it at walmart

goyim plz, its like you want to be poor

Do you live in miami by chance?

Probably around 1k per month if you find a cheap enough place and can budget properly.

Your only options are

1) Move to a 3rd world shithole with low cost of living like Cambodia. Find ways to work online and develop passive income there.

2) Get a decent 2 bedroom apartment. Rent out the spare room at a mildly high price; live off your roommate's rent. But youre fucked if you can't find anyone willing to rent the room, or they try to stiff you on the rent because youre a pussy NEET that won't do anything about it.

4) What the other user said about buying shitty trucks and having beaners fix them up or cheap firearms and reselling them sounds like a good idea too.

Yeah 2nd idea might be fine too, as long as he can cover the apartment expenses himself if it comes to that.

There was some guy who bought a house and paid it off by renting out his 1st and 2nd floor and living in the basement. His rent covered more than his mortgage & interest expenses and he used his income to make payments to the principal. I think he paid off his house in 7 years or something like that.

don't move out. stay and save up as much as possible. Its better than living alone. this is coming from someone that lives alone in a 1br apartment. I'm very lonely.

hey boyos

i make around 20k a year online. this thread got me curios about living in cambodia.

anyone wanna tell me why i should drop my nonexisting first world life (i love what i do and live to work basically) and move to cambodia?