Why haven't you purchased a Corvette™ yet Veeky Forums?

Why haven't you purchased a Corvetteā„¢ yet Veeky Forums?

>3x more warranty than any other supercar
>Faster than GT-R for half price
>Pulls more G's than a million dollar Porsche 918
>Looks as good or better than [insert latest model] Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin
>Delicious FI variably timed V8 power
>Honda-Civic-tier 37 MPG
>Dat sweet exhaust note perfection
>Starts at only $50k

By far the best performance value in automotive history ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WEBGxujrZfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Starts at only $50k
I was going to ask how big it was until you said that.

meh

Where is yours OP?

>>Looks as good or better than ... Aston Martin

Dude...

>Faster than the GTR

Uh no? Try slower than the GTR.

Americans spreading fake news again.

looks bad

>GM
>not exotic/rare/unique (I see about 10 a day)
>slower than a GTR

Also, "looks better than an Aston Martin"
nigga wut. have you ever seen an Aston?

It's simply not my lifestyle

Looks better than an Aston hmm? I have to disagree. I sold my corvette and bought this actually. Btw, a major advantage of a db9 is the v12, one of the best engines I've ever been fortunate enough to play around with

inb4 >muh reliability

I don't give a fuck it's why my grocery getter is a god damn Range Rover you plebs

Come on. Astons aren't that pretty. They look pretty ordinary and boring.

Subtlety and understated elegance are two selling points to Aston Martin owners. I'm sure it gets tiring having five people walk up to you and ask about your Ferrari when you go to a gas station.

*tips trust fund*

>they repossessed my corvette and I took a picture of this in a parking deck because if it was real mine I would have blacked out the license plate

Semi related but I don't think this winged Corvette we're seeing in spy shots recently is the ZR-1

I think its a package for the Z06 like the 1LE for the Camaro

he mad
oh he mad

>1/4 of the price you could have a faster more reliable superbike that provides more fun, won't depreciate anywhere near as much and doesn't make you look like a sad old cuck.

Don't make me waste my energy on typing again

Because it is a piece of shit that overheats after a lap

>Looks as good or better than [insert latest model] Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin
stop making this thread, its not funny anymore.

are you implying that bulbous piece of shit doesn't look like a rolling garbage can?

>rolling garbage can
I believe they call it a wheely bin

>hating on glorious W A G O N

that thing is ugly as shit, also wagons are gay, not sure why they're such a big meme with autistic kids

Because they are useful in more situations than the sedan versions?
Also, still better looking than the modern Vette

are you a soccer mom?

that thing's hatch is slanted so retardedly i bet it hardly even has more room than your average sedan's trunk

More than its non-wagon counterpart.
You've never gone camping in a wagon have you?
There are Subaru Outback kits that let you have an expanding grill from the back of the hatch, shits cash.

lol does this dingus really think fitting a golf bag in the back is impressive? a 5 series can fit three in the trunk without folding down the seats

an outback is a real wagon, that panamera is just a piece of shit for suburban parents

>lol does this dingus really think fitting a golf bag in the back is impressive?
I never said that, I just said the wagon has more space than the sedan, I was making the point that it is small for the sedan.
And it's still a wagon.

because im waiting for the mid engine one

Because I got the next best thing for $10k less than that.

>bulbous piece of shit
>rolling garbage can
fucking kekked !

leaving this here for a massive trigger

>implying I'd ever actually drive it

chev shit.

No one is mad at your larping, fag.

just ate half a bag of organic pumkin seeds ama

Too much plastic.

I'm pretty sure a large majority of Ferrari owners revel in this.

Take it back.

cant turn

This

As in handling it's definitely slower than the GTR. In top speed the Z06 wins out though.

looks like a ford fusion desu

Because I don't want one.

>Why haven't you purchased a Corvetteā„¢ yet Veeky Forums?

Because I'm 2.2 meters tall and I like having head room.

>Chevy badges on a Commodore
fucken shitcunt m8 me mates f6 would chop that dunnydoor any fucken day holdens for gay cunts

This is in burgerland, it's the only way to get one. Last aussie who responded to me sperged out about putting Holden badges on it, but I'm going to anyway because it's my car and not his.

Not really, it's pretty annoying.
Plus, most of them want money, because they figure "How the fuck is he going to say no?"

found the gay

>post 2004

only countries with auto manufacture industries are allowed here

The GTR slaughter the new z06. Well first, let's talk base. A bone stock 2013 gtr can hit 0-60 in 2.7 seconds bone stock. With the rear wing removed, the z06 hits it in 2.9. The gtr hits the quarter bone stock 2013 in 10.79, while the corvettes best quartermile was 10.95 I believe with a couple mods. Tracks? Base GTR is faster than zr1, Nismo annihilates. Around the redbullring, the Nismo was much faster than the new z06. So what about price? Gtr engines are HAND BUILT by only four men in the world. I'd rather pay a good price for excellent engineering than cheap plastic factory line z0shit

>don't mind him. He hasn't been able to see in three dimensions since... since the accident

I think what Z06fag means by this neverending argument is that, for the price, the Z06 beats the GTR.

GM hasn't been a car company for many years. They don't take to enthusiasts and certainly not risks- a husk run near complete by accountants. The fact that they came close to the gtr AT ALL is a borderline miracle.

And realistically, Nissan should be super proud of what they've done. From 1957 til about 1998 the Corvette didn't know it had rivals... it was always #1 in the "Corvette-like cars" category, and now all of the sudden it's found itself gunning for the top spot in "sports cars"

That being said, I wonder what a Vette would be like if the bean counters at GM allowed engineers and designers to build a car that would retail identically with GTR...

You know what? FUCK YOU.
I hope the new GTR finally beats the corvette so I can SHUT YOUR ASS UP YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE I FUCKING HATE THIS.

youtu.be/WEBGxujrZfc

x more warranty than any other supercar
It kinda needs that...

Its one of the few "super cars" that still offers a manual with a 7spd manual and I can respect a Corvette for being cheap
Once they get a real DOHC engine instead of a legacy one, a better rear suspension design and a better interior quality I will consider one over an European or Japanese "Super Car"