>say something to piss her off
>she grabs steering wheeling and jerks car into opposing traffic
>maneuver nimble r32 around four cars and back into my lane
>would've probably fucking died in my mb e wagon

Other times a car saved your life?

>mom used to drive E34 535i
>driving down 4 lane road, 2 each way
>semi in right lane, we are passing, up alongside
>he starts to make a left turn from the right lane without signaling as we are passing
>slam on the brakes, stop just before crashing into the side of the semi

bmw stronk

yes :(((((((((

jk hooning gone wrong in a friends tuned saab 95
you know where this is going
we walked out scratchless with almost no significant damage to the ta- i mean car
no pics of the crash unfortunately

>girlfriend has a better car than you
Why?

What happened after this? Continue the story m8

She made way more money than I did. I did have a bike too, pic related.

Oh, nothing happened. We got home, went to sleep, and she apologized in the morning.

That shitbike is maybe worth a couple bucks m8

Did you have her charged with attempted murder?

Because you had a good case.

>drive geo metro with stripped interior

no one ever steals

It wasn't that big of a deal. Who hasn't done dumb stuff when they're drunk? I've gotten in fistfights with people over the dumbest shit when I've been hammered. She was a perfectly nice person sober and drunk most of the time.

I think I got 3K for it. Tuonos are good bikes! I don't know what your issue with them is.

This is why I have to be careful with women. If my girl pulled some dumb shit like that that couldve killed someone I'd have gotten home and beaten her within inches of her life.

You should be careful around women by never interacting with any of them again, Tyrone.

>be driving drunk
>cant remember if i was wearing my seatbelt but i had bruises that suggested i was
>going up a hill on a curve
>accidentally accelerate when i meant to brake
>new tires on the front cause my old tires on the rear to fishtail me across the yellow lines
>tail is on the right side of the road
>front end is facing the wrong side of the road
>tractor trailer out of nowhere
>i cant remember if i was moving or standing still
>that truck hit
>wrecked my shit
>if i had a front seat passenger they'd be dead
>my whole front end caved in

I was driving a subaru legacy. I can say for sure my next car is going to be a subaru. i would have been dead if i was driving any other car, i know that for sure. But i got a few scrapes and bruises.

Weeee

>doesn't keep his gf in a cage

WTF

You should have died. The world would be better off if you were dead.

Driving drunk isn't just about presenting danger to yourself, idgaf what you do with your own life. But when you put an innocent person's life in danger for your own stupidity, that's what gets me.

What if you crashed into a minivan and killed someone's children, or killed the parents of a child. Get your life together you piece of shit.

im so glad that i got hit by a tractor trailer. If i had harmed anyone id literally have killed myself. I am getting my shit together. Thanks for the criticism user, it really doesnt make me feel better.

I vastly underestimating my speed while going onto a highway interchange that turned out to be a reducing radius curve. Thank fuck my ST has sticky summer tires and neutral handling from the factory (only had 300km on it at the time) I was scared to touch my brake pedal for fear of upsetting the balance, so I just rode it out, TCS light constantly on and slipping outward as I was maneuvering around traffic. If I understeered like 99% of FWD cars, I might've flipped over the edge onto the highway 100ft below me.

I know the limits now, and dangers of Eurobeat.

That truck driver just trying to do his job and avoid dipshits like you probably lost his job.

no, he still has his job. I felt horrible when i discovered he wasnt able to work until i made a statement to my insurance company about the accident. I called them up quick and gave a statement in minutes. Then called the guy to let him know he could get back to work.

>Be me at a bar letting other men fuck my pussy so I can make my cuck boyfriend eat jamals sperm out of me
>Just got finished getting gang banged so I ask the cuck to pick me up in his mk5 r32
>Hes going 25 in a 35 because his car is slow
>I tell him how many men came in me and he jerks the wheel in excitement for the dinner he will have later
>He makes vroom vroom sounds pretending he just did some james bond shit in his car in order to impress me, poor beta
>We get home and he eats all the cum from my pussy and I take a dump in his mouth, shouldent have had white castle
>Anyway I go to the bathroom and come out to see him posting on Veeky Forums with a made up story of what happened because it was real in his mind. Poor cuck

did you at least punch the bitch?

>i pulled over and beat her in a coma

Max cuck.

>could have potentially killed the both of you and others
>lol drunk people do dumb stuff

Eh, she felt awful about it the next day and nothing similar happened again in the three+ years after.

Dont lie to your internet friends user, now come here and lick up jamals unborn babies