>Motorcycle Pictures & Webms

stale old /dbt/ map:
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Noob? Git gud
Giffums with sounds:
Expired Bread

Other urls found in this thread:

motoloot.com/collections/moto-loot/products/ventz-rider-cooling-system
revzilla.com/common-tread/french-federation-of-angry-bikers)
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/mcy/6054392246.html
amazon.com/gp/product/B014657D3Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
lexington.craigslist.org/mcy/6084017293.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honda a shit

>buy standard bike
>love it
>want a naked
>want a touring
>want a dual sport
Is this the bug? I want a stable and I have been riding for 5 days

No it's a disease, it only gets worse as you ride more

yes

whats the best lams dual sport dbt?

Would increased political opposition to motorcycles lead us to develop stronger asabiyyah? Is this why /k/ is less cunty than /dbt/? Discuss.

>asabiyyah
alright Muhammad time to go

if you can't handle the bantz fuck off

How would solitary with loud pipe cruisercunts help protect by lightweight commuter bike

Bought this cutie today

>squided for the first time today

Shamefully fun. Was just a jaunt up the street to a hardware place for a drill bit, but oh golly it was nice.

what are some readily available sport bike 250cc 4 strokes that arent Ninja 250R's and CBR 250R's?

>how would solidarity with tacticool mall ninjas protect my comfy wooden-stocked durr rifle
(if you happen to be unfamiliar with the history here, the extremists and weirdos help shift the Overton window in the desired direction, although the relationship between them and the normies is sometimes a stormy one, and the dominant lobbying organizations draw on very broad coalitions. There are a lot of fudds, and cruiser riders, out there.).

>readily available
>excluding the most popular bikes.

like there is the GSXR 250 now but fuck man no.

Those short jaunts are when the demon strikes.
But yeah riding around in the summer with a tshirt feels too good.
I need a leather jacket with fighter jet looking intakes on the shoulders and air channels running through it so I can get slide protection and a blast of cool air down my back.

They make little vents that clip onto your sleeves, never tried em but sounds like it could work. Bike has handguards though so rip me

motoloot.com/collections/moto-loot/products/ventz-rider-cooling-system

handguards are removable

yeah i was just hoping thered be more out there than those 2

Neat
I prefer the ES Trophy though

Thank you for making a mostly proper thread

do you just want to be special and not have one of the most common bikes or is there any other reason for avoiding those?

C U T E

Where do I get one?

East Germany, 1988.

>Have Sunday off
>Go to Palomar Mountain with local riders
>Hop off I-8 and head through the Imperial Hwy
>First corner
>Decreasing radius
>No one was ready
>Me and last bike in the pack are taking things slow
>BMWS1000RR swings really wide
>Kisses the guard rail
>Rider saves the bike
>Shin took most of it
>Another R3
>Swings wide
>Saves it
>Continue
>Nothing of note happens the rest of the way
>Memeing the BMW rider
>Memeing each other having a good time
>Managed to scrape peg on the South Grade of the Mountain
>No more tendies on front wheel
>Still have half-inch on rear
>Probably a PSI issue
>Riding home
>Other R3 rider is bombing down the East Grade
>I'm worn out so I'm second to last at the back of the pack, comfy cruising
>Maybe taking corners at five over recommended limit
>Come around blind corner
>Guess what's in a ditch
>The R3
>Rider sitting in the ditch
>Pull over
>Help him out
>Pull his bike out of the ditch
>Forks fucked
>Shifter fucked
>Shifter side peg fucked
>Plastics on that side
>You guessed it
>Fucked
>Give him a field alignment
>Rider at the back of our pack stops
>Swaps his passenger peg in place of the broken footpeg
>Take it slow to the next gas station
>Take the trip home nice and slow

So what did you guys do this weekend?

> I’ve attended FFMC protests. When I lived in Lille, hundreds of bikers gathered to object to a new type of paint used in road markings (it was too slippery when wet). They’re remarkably well organized. They’d probably be derided here as “professional protesters.” This recent round of Paris protests included a big Sprinter-type van outfitted with loudspeakers, decorated with two huge posters by popular French cartoonist Stéphane Deteindre, whose comic strip “Joe Bar Team” appears in Moto magazine. Under the drawing was the slogan “les vielles se rebellent” — the oldsters are rebelling.
> What is most striking about FFMC protests, from an American motorcyclist’s perspective, is that these gatherings bring all kinds of riders together. This latest video is typical. You’ll see sport bikes and cruisers, scooters and trail bikes, naked musclebikes, adventure bikes… pretty much the full gamut. Where would you ever find as diverse a group of machines and riders here in the United States? Harley riders barely deign to acknowledge metric cruisers. Sport bike riders don’t even notice scooter riders. It’s rare for a street rider to express much concern for issues like off-road access to public lands. Shit, Ducati riders don’t even like each other. I always admired (and envied) the FFMC’s ability to bring out every kind of rider, even if the issue they were protesting only affected a subset of motorcyclists.

(revzilla.com/common-tread/french-federation-of-angry-bikers)

(revzilla is often pretty cancerous, but gardiner is ok, though he is disturbingly thirsty in parts of his book)

(and you can't win 'em all--but at least they're trying)

>claims no lean
>leans

Fuck off C Gay

i just wanna explore options, its a little disheartening when you only have 2. theyre much too edgy for my liking yknow? my favorite bike (stylistically) is the GSX-R 750 after all.

Exploding glocks, deagle brand deagles, baby killing ak47s, and bolt action hunting rifles all have the same drawbacks in societal perception, just to different degrees. My bike is literally incapable of doing the things that make people mad about Harleys and Peters (although at a glance it looks enough like the latter to get grouped with them but that's not the point right now). It would be like trying to get BB guns and laser tag in the gun lobby. Same with Harleyfags and off road trails. (why is why the lobby for those is made up of bikes, quads, side by sides, and snowmobiles, and not fucking road bikes)

The no helmet fags are closest to no seatbelt fags.
Loudpipe cunts are loudpipe cunts whether they're on a bike, in a truck, or a ricer.
175mph in a 75 zone man should be hanging out with with the supercar twats

Check out Honda VTR and VT 250, the older ones of course.

Same style but well not readily available.

>(although at a glance it looks enough like the latter to get grouped with them but that's not the point right now
I dare say it is! Perception is what matters, not reality.

>175mph in a 75 zone man should be hanging out with with the supercar twats
>Same with Harleyfags and off road trails.
I agree, the supercar guys and dirt riders would be part of the ideal coalition as well. They help us, we help them.

would this bike be difficult for someone who has never ridden a bike before?

nice to see /dbt/ map not updated eh /dbt/?

DR650

tampa.craigslist.org/hil/mcy/6054392246.html

>7k

just frick my stuff up

i think the austrian dude who runs it died by choking on his own cum or something.

>tfw riding around town with thousands of tiny explosions going off inches away from crotch
Feels gud

Its updated regularly quit being a fucking sperg

I squid errday with full face and tshirt, shorts, and flip flops. Dat Florida sun feelsgoodman. I'm sure my skin slowing me down on the pavement when I slide won't but till then, imma be tan breh

>lel
It's only missing
>I know what I got

hello is map update yet

>That's the joke

No.

Can you guys recommend a bike for all the different classes or designs of each bike for a inexperienced rider?

I own a Honda Fit and she'll never go fast without dumping serious coin so to get an adrenaline fix I've been thinking of a bike but don't even know what kind to start with.

Is this your first bike? If it is, don't waste your time being picky. Just get a cheap Ninja 250/500, or SV650, ride it for half a year and sell it for what you paid. Then go buy whatever big sport bike you want.

here. I made your image almost 3x as hektik.

Put in my application to a dealership today, hoping for a mechanic gig

Wish me luck /dbt/

why would you ever want to be a dealership mechanic. shit sucks.

Mine are my turn signals though, I get plenty of air on this thing anyways.

Need something to get me through school and it's better than fast food

I wish you luck! Remember! You're applying for an interview, not for the job! I hope you oversold yourself and they like what they see! And you knock the interview out of the park! Eye contact! Firm handshake! Confident phrases like "absolutely" and "100%" and "let me tell ya" and "I gotta tell ya"! Sounds like a joke but it works EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

>be me
>going 20 mph over the speed limit guy riding my ass on the straights get away on the curves
>speeds back up back on my ass
>get to 3 lane part of rode
>changes lanes with out signaling
>cuts me off with less the a 3rd of a car between
>yells at me light about how i need to movie out of the way of bigger vehicles and how i shouldnt be on the rode

why are cagers so angry?

what LED strips are those? The ones I've tried are always so dim they're practically invisible

do a wheelie

idk, but next time in that situation you should pull over lest you really bother the wrong one.

Mind you this was taken in a fairly dark garage, they aren't very bright, hand signals is where it's at anyway. amazon.com/gp/product/B014657D3Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

>Mind you this was taken in a fairly dark garage, they aren't very bright
oh.
>hand signals
yep.

I've got some individual 1W LEDs from ebay which are actually pretty bright. I just don't have the resources to make a good mounting solution for them so that was kind of a wasted project.

>Riding on Friday night with some buddies
>Friend out ahead on his R1
>Suddenly, a king size mattress snaps off a truck in front of him
>He has no time to swerve to avoid
>Know he's gonna eat shit
>JESUSTAKETHEWHEEL.avi
>Goes over the handlebars going 65
>See him land 100 feet from where his bike came to a stop
>Thinking "Great, just watched my friend die."
>We all pull off, call 911, run over to him
>He's actually not dead
>Landed in the middle of the lane but crawled to the shoulder
>Hunched in fetal position but still lucid
>EMTs and police arrive
>He's fine, no broken bones, just some road rash here and there
>Refuses to go to the hospital, rides home with the tow truck driver
>Goes to urgent care the next day, no broken bones just some road rash and internal bruising
>The R1's actually not bad too. Pegs were snapped, front fairing cracked but the sliders took the brunt of the damage

Told him to go buy a lottery ticket after that one. Funny thing is this guy's a total squid. Like Riding In Flip-Flops, a T-Shirt, and No Helmet level. He was actually wearing his helmet and shoes on Friday. If he hadn't been he would have bit it for sure. Anyone else ever seen any close calls... or worse?

I never understood the whole murrican biker shtick until I actually started riding in traffic, but some people really need to be fucked up by 20 bearded dudes with steel pipes that take up 2 lanes riding bikes that weigh as much as mini morris to learn.

next tier has to be triumph

What about loudpipe crotchrocket kids?

My F4i has a Micron slipon can. I want it to be quieter. Is there any good/cheap way to do this without finding an unmolested stock can online?

>Exploding glocks, deagle brand deagles, baby killing ak47s, and bolt action hunting rifles all have the same drawbacks in societal perception, just to different degrees
>My bike is literally incapable of doing the things that make people mad about Harleys and Peters
>society sees the gun things as being the same
>but my bike thing is not the same as this other bike thing, so surely the vast, vast majority of society that does not know or give a single shit about bikes does not see them as the same thing
Are you really this daft?

Does anyone here like scooters? What is the best one?

no

duifag detected

lexington.craigslist.org/mcy/6084017293.html
Should I get it?

Currently have a Harley and i really want ZX-6r and a grom

There's also the Zxr250, and Fzr250. The cbr250rr is the best of the lot. Source: I own one.

*raises paw*

>a grom
wtf

Only poor people, niggers, and faggots

How the fuck do people keep their bikes in mint condition? Do they never ride them?

They're fun as fuck?

Honda Ruckus you alcoholic

have you ridden one for more than twice?

Rainbow shield arrived today bros pls no buly

Just get a small 80s shitbike and save 10 grand

buy a power washer

What does "wheelie machine" mean to you? If I'm gonna squid I'm doing it on a $1500 bike.

This ya dumdum

You can get a 2017 for 3k

Oh fuck I thought I thought it was way more expensive

Doesn't seem like suck of a bad bike anymore...

>wants a wheelie machine
>not getting a plated 450 with meme wheels

I've ridden one more times than I can count, my buddy has one and he never rides it so I do

Looks like a cosmonaut about to burn up in the atmosphere

Yes.

>tfw looking to buy a dirt bike soon

My girlfriend has a Ninja 250 and a V Strom 650... The 2 car garage is very full.

Are you really this retarded? It isn't about seeing the same, it's about them being functionally the same to the extent that it matters to a normal person. Nobody thinks "wow I'd feel totally okay having a Moist Nugget pointed at me instead of an assault rifle". The public's primary concern with firearms is not range, accuracy, rate of fire, or capacity, it's potentially fatal projectiles coming out the end.

The public's primary, secondary, or tertiary concern with motorcycles is not two wheel vehicles that propel themselves, or anything else inherent to bikes until you get to the guy bitching about the societal cost of hospitalizing exposed vehicle operators. Nobody's going "I wish I could ban scooters but I guess for now I'll just ban liter bikes so it's easier to get support", these aren't common ground issues no matter how much you want to be part of some gay fraternity. If the government is doing something that really does affect all kinds of two wheeled vehicles, then all kinds of two wheeled vehicle people will care together.

S P A C E

M
A
N

>The 2 car garage is very full.
But you could fit all those bikes in a 1 car garage

Subtle, I love you.

Not and get them out without having to move 2 bikes to get 1 out. They are parked in 2 rows of 3. It used to be 3 rows of 2 in a single and it was a nightmare.

My garage also has a lot of tools in it.

You just aren't very smart

I'll just buy the kawasaki first and paint it like an Arizona green tea can. Then we'll see who's the real meme.

So they ban liter bikes. Does that include cruisers 1000cc and up? That's where it starts affecting us all.

u dum boi

You thought a 125cc bike was $10k?

Bro...

What's the fastest you could go on a Grom if you weigh like 160? 60mph?