-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9 (embed)
a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed)
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp (embed)

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-Remember: "Updates while using A9LH + Luma are safe, stop asking about it"

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md).
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Switch
-Switch has "the next iteration of the 3DS Kernel." twitter.com/qlutoo/status/838702899014217729 (embed)

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-USB Mass Storage support for PSTV has been announced, release expected tomorrow

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

last year I played some games on the wiiu through loadiine;
I recently found out about WUP installing and all that because it wasn't around back then and I hadn't touched my wiiu since, so I have all the saves on my sd card. Can I still use those with a WUP installed game on my system or do I have to import them somehow or what?

Saviine, nigga.

Also last thread you man of colour, OP

A few questions.

I purchased a second hand ps3 and it smells incredibly awful, Im pretty sure its drugs and its causing my house to smell. Ive pulled it apart, sprayed it with air, washed the case/ shell with soap but it still smells. At first it was a mix of the mystery smell and incredible amounts of axe, not its just the dodgy smell. What should i do?

I plan sort of to mod it now, im thinking of adding a cpu cooler to it, but from what i can tell it would need two right? then how would i power both fans for it and whats the name for the fan connector, because it seems to be different to the cpu fan coolers i have on hand.

Then lastly, is it possible to in a sense fold the mother board in half? what i want to do is increase its height but cut down on the width so that its basically bluray on the bottom, mobo then cpu and gpu coolers. Of course this requires a custom case but thats nothing, ill just use my unis 3d printer for that.

put a pine tree air freshener in there

I never used saviine but I know it dumps your saves directly on your pc. I'm assuming I just gotta put my sd saves on my pc and then put sync them with saviine, am I correct? Is there no way to put them directly from the sd card to the console?

undub botw when?

good idea, how much temp change can i get with black ice?

hardware mods are more of a ps3hax forum thing, /hbg/ is more of a software modding place.

not sure whats causing your ps3 to smell, but make sure you check the hard drive cage and everywhere in the console. your nose should be able to tell where exactly its coming from. or you should borrow your neighbors dog and have him sniff it.

well the cats told me its not the case (her inquisitiveness was gone with it after i cleaned it).

about 3.50

>tfw Freeshop speeds suck
>tfw too stupid for other methods

wait, there are other methods to getting games other then freeshop? Literal newfag, so please explain

Is there a way to activate cheats on wii u for BOTW? I'm mostly looking for things like infinite arrows, durability, etc

It's called downloading a cia. Or QR.

haha, i love that meme bro

not yet

I have been tying to install arm with soundhax on a 10.3.0.28E old 3ds and I always get stuck here, on step #1 of autoctr transfer, sha verification.
Is 2 gb sd too small or is something else on?
I tried to redownload and many various sd

please explain to me how or lead me to the proper guides

Will it require me to go through the cfw guide in op?

You download a cia and install it.
There's your guide.

Downloading the file on my PC would be much faster, but I'm not savvy with getting games. I've really only ever used EmuParadise.

QR only downloads the authorization, right? I only used that in the initial setup.

So, I want to download the easy way (directly from Ninty's servers) but also keep an installable copy of the game (Freeshop's problem is that it autoinstalls and erases any downloaded thing, thus making impossible to install in another 3DS).

What can I do? Is there some way to leech from Ninty to download a .cia or else without Freeshop?

Or is there a way to get the .cia back from a Freeshop installed game?

Thanks for your help

REEEEEEEEE LOADING DS ROMS FROM SD CARD 100% SUPPORT WHEN

REEEEEEE THERE'S A FUCKING DS INSIDE OF THE 3DS HOW CAN IT BE THIS HARD REEEEEEEEE

>switch hacked
>no one cares
ok

Huh? Gonna go and try this out (Just recently got a 3ds and havent hacked yet, even if I get a cia will I STILL need to hack the 3ds?)

Be calm and quiet little frog
Small increments, small increments.
Slow but steady your wish will come true, shadilay.

QR does the same as whatever Freeshop does.

obviously what kind of dumb question is that

>there's DS in 3DS

>hacked
If you're referring to the userland exploit, whoop-de-fucking-doo. Call me when they get a kernel exploit.

I mean, there's a few legit roms but let's not get into that

the fuck else would you call ds mode

Because you don't understand how the hardware in the console fits together.

Any issue with using an internal 3.5'' Desktop Hard Drive in an enclosure with disk2app Wii U?

Is swapping discs too much of a problem?

Have an Original Xbox rev 1.0 and the fan is loud as fuck, can I grab any 80mm fan for it to be quieter or do I need to go spend a bit more and get a Noctua fan?

Question about YGO games on 3ds.

Do we have a translated cia to the latest game we got for the 3ds? Not the free one but the other

Is there any way to install wiiu games from usb to usb? After doing the renand thing there isn't enough room on the sd card for most games.

Just want to avoie buying a bigger card if possible.

Because it's playing right into Nintendo's hands. There are basically no worthwhile Switch games out yet and very few Switches on the market compared to how many will inevitably be bought in the future.

Nintendo leaves a few cute little entry points open and lets the community find their security flaws for them before there are enough people with Switches to benefit from the hacks. Patch out the flaws, close the entry points, no more piracy.

what is the dlc for breath of the wild thats up on wii u usb helper? it isnt the season pass stuff already is it?

PIRACY
ON
SWITCH
FUCKING
WHEN
RE

>PSTV USB support soon
Is this it?
Will we finally be free of sony's jew prices on memory cards?

So no better as far as download speed goes. I should just stop being a fag and learn where to get downloads.

>Rednand

It is the season pass.

Not done any Xbox hacking before, but any fan should work as long as the mobo and PSU use the same cables as a standard PC.

Might have to solder it though, at the worst.

ppl like u are why it aint happening soon. if you just chill, sploiters are more likely to release exploits to the public

>ntag215 cards suddenly shooting up in value and out of stock all over

It has to get games worth pirating first

Sup Reggie

The undub guide tells me
>4. Next, put NUSPacker outside the folder that has the three folders. You must make sure that "code", "content" and "meta" are alone and the only items in their folder or NUSPacker will fail. Next, create a .txt file in the same directory as NUSpacker and type in the Wii U Common Key. Again, find it yourself. Rename it "encryptKeyWith" with no file extension. Hold Right Shift, then right click and hit "open command window here". Enter:
>Code:
>java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "Folder with Zelda meta, code and content" -out "OUTPUT"

but when I do this I get this error in my cmd window
>'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

It literally has 3 games worth pirating
Why do you want something to get released now and potentially kill the console (making devs stay away from it) before it even gets good games.

I just installed Zelda and it says I need a system update to play it. Will this mess up anything?

Can CECH02 PS3 play ps3 games? should i buy one for $125 thats on 2.41 firmware?

Apparently all you have to do is cut away at the corners of the fans and it'll work because of it uses regular power connectors, curious if any old 80mm fan will as loud as the original fan. Fan technology has gotten much better since 2001 right?

I'd say nintendo's not that clever, but they took out the browser, and put in an even more vunerable browser. Something something no putting in a main browser for hackers, then taking it out later and have people pissed.

Something wrong with rednand? Or did I answer my own question?

This. Wait till splatoon, buy it and splatoon, buy three more games as a gesture, then wait till 2022, pirate everything you want and play the shit out of it all

install java

>can a ps3 play ps3 games

/hbg/ everyone

Is pirating on Switch going to be worth it when the online paywall kicks in? All the fun stuff like Splatoon, Mario Kart and Smash Bros will lose most of their appeal.

Can I use the browser Mocha to install the DS Mocha?

obviously i mean ps2

Technically yes but that would be totally useless.
So no.

What good games have come out in the last few months for 3DS other than DQ VIII? Looking for something new

ummm...

puyo puyo chronicals?
cant think of anything else and even then i think it came out a while ago

all fat ps3s can play ps2 games.
20gb/60gb models have full compatibility since it has actual ps2 hardware inside
80gb models and beyond have half compatibility since they use partial emulation

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns is pretty fun if you like that sort of game.

objectively not true. only the first 80gb model had software emulation

You can technically play PS2 Classics on any model.

Trying around I found that Hourglass9 allows to dump Sysnand titles into .CIA files.

It takes fucking long (seriously, like 10+ minutes and that for a 1gb game) but I guess its better and faster than finding out some shitty host and downloading it.

I took the .CIA generated at a N3DS and installed it on a O3DS.

This is cool because I guess that I don't have to download it every time for both (which would be the case when I was originally downloading everything from Freeshop twice for each console).

Downloading seriously sucks with a 100kb/s internet.

how bad is the compat of software emulation? i just wanna play .hack mainly as well as a bunch of my old japanese ps2 games

>You can technically play PS2 Classics on any model
no

just get a 20 dollar ps2 and a 5 dollar set of component cables

backwards compatible ps3s are the most overhyped shit ever

performance will most likely be shit because software emulation will never be 100% accurate compared to having the real native hardware.

Those PS2 classics on PSN are basically the list of games Sony were able to get working decently with the emulator. Everything else will suffer massive slowdowns, graphic/audio glitches, or the system crashing.

Is there anyway to boot directly into RedNand on the Wii U

imho is not even worth pirating considering you will have to pay for online play anyway

Rebug CFW lets you play PS2 games on slim models with a emulator

>Can a PS2 play PS3 games?
/hbg/ everyone

>CakesFW
>installed latest N3DS update
Guide?

Now you are just messing with that user lol

This.
Fat PS3s generate more heat, have louder fan noise, use up more than double the wattage of a slim PS3, and will cause you way more problems in the future when the thermal paste dries up and the bluray drive fails.

I hate to ask this but does anyone have a .vpk for Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer?
It's basically the only deck building card game on Vita and I'm dying for something to play on the train.
I'd really appreciate the feedback.

>cakes

Seriously just get Luma

I don't even think that game ever came out for Vita. I can't find any gameplay videos or even a release date.

true i guess, i just wanted an aio that could also act as a desktop. How amazing to have ps1,2,3 and a pc in one unit. Shame they stripped so many features over the years.

obviously i meant ps4

thermal paste is easy to replace if its anything like the slim. also are case and fan mods not a thing for the old ps3a?

What about the tagforce games?

Ah, okay. I saw it was announced 3 years ago and assumed it launched already.
I'm horribly inept at Yu-Gi-Oh.
I really wish Hearthstone or MTG would get ported already

I should probably go into a bit more detail. I can boot from sys into emu using Luma 5.5, but since the update have been unable to reach the 3DS menu. Is it because my Luma is out of date, or is it possible that I still have Cakes somewhere on my 3DS and it's trying to launch into that?

I'm about to update my psv(which I've had since year one but haven't really used it since like 3 years ago) to 3.6 for you know what.
I read in the previous thread that these:
>Molecular Shell
>Vita Shell
>Adrenaline
>Maidump Tool
Might be needed for what I want.
My main question is, after I get on 3.6, How do I get from henkaku(which from what I understand is just visiting a webpage) to molecular shell.

Also I think I read something important about something like "ebubbles" or something like that, but I can't remember what it was, what it was reffering to, or where I read it. If it makes sense to someone, could you explain how it might be important for getting PSP and Vita games to play?

Yeah, I was just confused. I had a remnant of Cakes files on the SD drive and forgot whether or not what I had installed at the time eight months back. I'm pretty sure it's Luma and I just need to update.

henkaku installs molecular shell. use ftp to transfer the vitashell vpk to your memory card, install it, then use that to install the other vpks you need. adrenaline easy installer 1.05 includes the base game you need to the adrenaline "bubble" which runs a full PSP emulator (that will supposedly eventually support PS1 as well)

Awesome.
Thank you very much for your prompt answer and reply.

case and fan mods are a thing but are such a pain in the ass and shouldn't be needed to keep a damn console cool or quiet.

what is the safe switch firmware? 2.0?
is there no browser on 1.0 at all? is it worth staying on 1.0?

>tfw just found out about Wagic the Homebrew
>Can't find a PSP file
>Wolololo link is broken

>switch

I wouldn't mind if its like $30 usd a year unless theres some stupid way to get online for free. we know how nintendo is

can't wait to see the reaction when they announce you have to pay a online fee to play monster hunter 5 online multiplayer