What's a good first bike for a 6'4" dude and that would also gets me pussy? Is pic related any good?

What's a good first bike for a 6'4" dude and that would also gets me pussy? Is pic related any good?

Also yes I should lurk moar but on /n/ they only talk about bicycles and trains ffs.

if you are tall and having problems you must be pretty ugly or have a shitty personality. A bike will not help.

join us over in and we can give you more info

a 650 is a bit strong for a starter bike.
Luckily there's the cbr500 which looks almost identical but you won't find yourself in a tree if you accidentally over rev the bike

and by in a tree I mean bleeding out on the street because you looped a wheelie and the bike fell on top of you

nah I don't have problems, I just want more.

Thanks user, I'll ask there

Just get a fucking SV650 you dope. The odds that some girl will strike up a conversation with you because of your sport bike are very slim. There's also no point if you're a marble-mouthed virgin to begin with.

I'm 6', and the 650F is a decent sized bike for those on the tall side

as for beginners/power, it's on the side of "if you know how to use a motorcycle clutch, you should be OK" side... it's got power, but not "bend you over without lube and not give you a warning"

Ninja 250
ezpz

Is this the $3k Civic of bikes?

Low power starter bikes are a meme until you really get up there, or look at high revving sport bikes with steep power curves. Anyone can control the throttle, but sport suspension setup with lots of damping, a long wheelbase, and little steering lock is bad for new riders. Don't get a fucking sportbike for your first bike unless you want to drop it and fuck the plastics trying to turn around in a parking lot.

Do yourself a favor and get a more normal motorcycle. Bimmers are bretty nice.

>go through a couple bikes on cycle ergo for a 6'4 person
>they all look hilariously undersized and clownish
Thank God I'm king of the manlets and the exact target size for vehicle development. Lanklation is suffering.

yup, cheap (usually), slow, reliable, cheap parts, easy fix

Would Veeky Forums rather have CBR250 or Ninja 250? Torque vs high-revving.

are you planning on going on the highway or just around town?

ninja if highway, cbr if around town

torque is invariably more fun than high speed

high rev all day bb

I pretty regularly travel a highway with 65 mph speed limit. So go with the Ninja?

the cbr250 could handle those speeds but you'd have to plan your passes.

either way, 250ies suck on the highway. Both are gonna be pretty close to their limits so it won't make too much of a difference.

Bikes will not get you pussy. Being Veeky Forums does that. Bikes only help if you're already fit.

That bike is fine as long as you're not doing a lot of long highway riding. You really only cramp up after being on the bike for a while.

A 600 will get you pussy because going fast on a death machine will give you confidence

If you're not riding a turbo busa women will smell your weakness and fear

suzuki drz 400, will not get female attention, but fucking great fun bike.

if you want a sport look, the ninja 250 is a very traditional choice but you will get used to the power very quickly. Cbr500r (or cb500f) 2017 is great, (and great looking) but the seat is only 785mm so you will feel insanly huge on it.

if you want a beginner bike get something with max 50horse power. if you think you can behave yourself, go for the 650f .

gear up .