Good cash business ideas

Hi, I'm a NEET that I live off various forms of disability income. I'm not allowed to earn more than $1,130 but the Social Security Administration will only know if I'm paid legally. If I work for cash, they won't know.

Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

ssa.gov/redbook/documents/TheRedBook2016.pdf)
ssa.gov/redbook/newfor2017.htm)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a self respecting job and invest in stocks like a self respecting member of society. Don't come beg to us for quick cash, fucking freeloader

kneepads

If I even get a minimum wage job, I'll lose my benefits which are worth about twice that a full time min. wage worker can make.

I thought this board is about being smart with money.

Yeah get your shit together and make money properly

Labouring

dumb faggot

Job
Job
Job
Job
Job
JOOOOOOOOB

Prostitution all cash no receipts.

I'm fat and ugly, not woman will fuck me for free, let alone pay me.

Who said anything about women?

Please refer to the Social Security Administration's "Red Book" (ssa.gov/redbook/documents/TheRedBook2016.pdf)

*New for 2017* (ssa.gov/redbook/newfor2017.htm)

TWO KEY FACTORS that will affect your benefits if you're working:

1. SUBSTANTIAL GAINFUL ACTIVITY (SGA) - Any gross earnings above $1,170 for a given month will result in stoppage of SSDI benefits.

2. TRIAL WORK PERIOD - Minimum of $840 earned per month counts as a TWP. You're allotted 9 trial work months within a 5 year period, after which Social Security will review your case. You may even qualify for an Extended Period of Eligibility if your disability interferes with your job performance.

tl;dr Report your earnings to your local Social Security office, stay below the $1,170 threshold in any given month, and make good use of the SSA's Work Incentives Program.

Well since you are on disability you should know something about the laws of getting disability. Make a business out of filling out government forms for people. I know I would pay not to have to deal with that bureaucratic nightmare.

He said get a self respecting job, you retard.

As in, get the marketable skills to get a job that pays more than minimum wage.

Hey gois. I'm already a leech on society. How can I defraud the government?

> this thread

No son, this board isn't about defrauding the government and being a welfare queen.

Try moving to a first world country.

Make custom t shirts for sport teams. Get a vinyl cutter and make ur own vinyl and repair others. Sell sunglasses at events they got a crazy profit margin. Any of those you can started with about $500 and sum practice.

a disables person that actually wants to do something useful and wants to achieve more but can't compete on the job market on a level field probably don't deserves this venom tho.

entrepreneurism is not limited to big things. i admire a kid that can make a few bucks on the side by being creative. and he wouldn't want to give up his pocket money either.

>caring about government
>caring about society

Get a shower and shave daily. Go to a fancy neighborhood and tutor little kids.

Rich parents will literally pay to sit down with their spawn and do their homework with them. Elementary/middle school stuff. Really basic material. Anyone can do it unless you are fucking retarded. You do need to be patient and a little personable with the children though.

You can get anywhere from $15 to $50 depending on where you live and who are your clients.

Now, if you are medium smart you can tutor people for exams: SAT and ACT mainly, although maybe you could do GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT, etc. SAT is better because you are actually getting money from their parents, which usually don't give a fuck so long as it benefits their children.

You need to read two or three of the prep books, do the exam and fucking ace it. I mean very damn near to 100%, because that is going to be you credential.

Supposedly people in NYC can pay $100 per hour to an "expert" tutor for their children.

Good luck.

I have a Robinhood account that I invest the disability I don't spend.

Its not in my name it's my mommy's name tho.

See pic.

Do some restaurant work at a small business for cash. Also, fuck you.

those are good benefits to be worth twice minimum wage. you could do anything that would benifit any other individual.
>cleaning, yardwork, repair, art/crafts, computer work, ect..

keep in mind though this board is an accurate representation of how most people feel about welfare queens. the more side money you make the more likely someone is to rat you out.