With all of the weeaboo suicides that the z06's raping of the GT-R caused...

with all of the weeaboo suicides that the z06's raping of the GT-R caused, who's left to kill themselves over the release of the new ZR1? yuropors?

Pshh... Multi-million dollar supercars are still goin got be 0.15 seconds faster. Assmad GM cucks eternally BTFO.

is it true that it's going to be DOHC again?

Congrats on finally beating a 10 year old car, america

The best part of this is how much trouble has had dealing with the GTR considering that the Corvette is 600-400 lbs lighter. Maybe if the Americans would step away from the leaf spring and go to a real multi-link rear-end then they could get all of that American power down off the line and out of slow corners.

that's a good point, when is Nissan going to stop bloating the R35 and move to a new car? I'd like them to actually target the 50-80k range again

>Nissan R35 platform release: 2008
>Corvette that has a chance against it on track: 2017
WOAH WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT NISSAN UTTERLY BTFO

They should makd the 370z a 60k car, using their new twin turbo engine and make it what the GTR used to be, and make the GTR a fucking god-machine with hybrid awd, 1200-is horses and shit

I'd rather they keep the cars in their original pricepoint, make a 4 banger RWD under 25K, and make some new monster above the GTR.

Nah, the 370z staying at its price point means there is no chance for a new rwd 4 cyl silvia revival

No, it will be a supercharged pushrod.

I want that Nissan IDx more than a new silvia, but neither will happen

c7 looks even worse with a wing ffs

I think this thread is close enough for the prediction

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE BEST PART IS HOW PREZ/O/ DROPS HIS TRIPS

I'D BE EMBARRASED TOO IF I WERE HIM

>I want an irrelevant nameplate instead of a classic nissan revival
I respectfully disagree

I'd think they'd call the IDx something like the 510, given that's that the concept was going for

itt: weebs who've killed themselves still managing to project butthurt from the grave

>being this obsessed with me

LOL!!!

i'm sorry OP your thread as 2 tripfags tumors and it's inoperable
i'm afraid all you can do is sagely wait for the end

weebs sperging this hard lol

>implying the IDX was ever anything more more than a "me too" stunt
Nissan was really asshurt at the attention of the Toyobaru twins. But at least they continue to torment the globally subpar Cuckvette with their everyman AWD Altima.
Heck, the Vette can't even compete with a bodykitted F150 or a discontinued Italian owned kit car with a truck motor.

*You have to be able to make two continuous laps without overheating to see this post*

>GRINGO MOTORS

>the GM fangirls abandoned ship and tried to forget this thread existed
As expected

Seems Monday and Friday corvette threads are significantly lower quality just like the cars

Andbthe posters. Wonder where all the pro-vette guys went?

right here, If the Corvette had an AWD system it would be a good car but all those horses to the rear wheels just cause a lot of shitty experiences.
The 'Vette is significantly cheaper than the GTR and for a pure fun car you can't really judge it that hard. Shame about the overheating tho

>The 'Vette is significantly cheaper than the GTR
Only in its own domestic market. Globally the price difference is negligible, often in favour of the GTR. Cheap domestic MSRP is no excuse for a subpar vehicle.

There is literally no way they could implement AWD without changing the entire vehicle.

The Corvette will be doomed to either be limited to ~600hp or accept a big price bump to accommodate a state of the art transmission and TC/STM system like Ferrari or they will have to scrap the entire philosophy and start from scratch one day.

The transmission is in the rear, the engine sits too far forward to accept a front axle, and the designers want a large trunk so they won't ever be able to go with a multi-link set-up while still keeping that low height.

It's a big, archaic shitshow that is ONLY helped by the engine, sticky tires, and the Corvette racing program.

>multilink

you're an idiot

Pls do not demonize satania with your shitposting.
Oh wait...

Please, do explain.

>Only in its own domestic market.
this is usually a discussion of US vs Japan. Both cars are outrageously priced outside their respective countries, the GTR is a bit more consistent with their prices tho.
Well thats a lot of information but consider this.
It's either being limited to 600hp~ or crashing into a wall at 60km/h because you stepped on the gas too hard, there's always downforce but it can only help so little.

>still goin got be

what

Not even what was typed.

Assmad GM fangirls so BTFO that they can't even green text.

▼▼

►►