Was he red pilled?

Was he red pilled?

Yes, he is the greatest man that ever lived

this, i fucking love Hitler. Every time I watch his speeches I get teary-eyed. He's living proof that one man's will to power can change the world. For better or for worse.

Yes, he was gay. Assuming that is what redpilled means?

He bastardized fascism.

So no.

More like meth pilled.

You're asking this to Veeky Forums.

No, he had no idea how twisted and subverted America had become. He did not foresee the United States financially backing the USSR in order to secure European defeat.

we all have our finite health and tend to choose to spend it on what whether it be vice or regenerative we allocate on what we see fit for what we want, perceivedly as worth in value of the exchange of activities; pro and contra, for what we seek and whilst we accomplish to do what we do, and then we die

t scarcity

He utterly destroyed nationalism

You've convinced me. I always knew I should take up a meth addiction.

>Every time I watch his speeches I get teary-eyed.
Why's that? You can't understand him, he spoke in some thick as fuck hill-people dialect.

If by red pilled you mean didn't like Jews, then yes

If by red pilled you mean saw things objectively and clearly, probably not.

He was the #1 bug in the german war system.

He was ernest rohms secret gay lover

Was he our guy?

He looks like such a fun guy.

Why did he have to screw everything up by invading Poland?

to be fair poland invaded German land that was 'given' to them by the November criminals and the French in order to chop up germany and create small easily controllable nations.

This peace plan was sent to Poland who refused to even send a diplomat to discuss it.

Poland didn't exist for 200 years before Hitler came to power and the Molotov Ribbentrop pact was a move that Germany, Russia, Hungary, and Romania all wanted. Independant poland has been against Austrian, Prussian, Russian, and Hungarian policy for many years because they were violent and limiting the ability of eastern and central europe to compete with France who was actively trying to gain hegemony in europe.

Deladier, the French Premier actually agreed with Hitler on the matter and wanted to maintain peace but Chamberlain was more interested in keeping his job as Prime Minister than preventing war.

Porquoi mortir pour danzig?

It was a German city and most common people didn't see a problem with Germany owning it.

Wew

Poland is one of the oldest nations in Europe. Do you think Germany was in charge during WWI or something?

>Poland didn't exist for 200 years before Hitler came to power
Germany didn't exist 100 years before Hitler came to power.

What the hell are you talking about?

No he wasn't, he was an asshole, who took advantage of his country frustration, to do unspeakable things.

Uncle Adolf was our guy, he was the man.

>Didn't read books, only pamhlets (aka pre-internet infographics)
>Spent most of his time daydreaming
>Didn't allowed others to question his confirmation biases
>Liked Nietzche despite not knowing shit about him

you could say that

Can't look the girl in the eyes, almost as if he was trying to hide something. Perhaps his lustful desire?

He was definitely Veeky Forums's man, that's for sure.

> Didn't read books

One of the only thing he had carried into Vienna were books, idiot.

Doesn't mean he read them. He was a pretentious art student, they were all for show.

Hitler was totally into younger girls. Ideally teenager or early 20s at the latest and 'innocent'.

Basically Hitler's ideal woman was someone who couldn't laugh at his penis because she had no idea what it was for.

no

and this is why the denizens of R9K must never be allowed anywhere near anything which even vaguely resembles power or responsibility.

chad's jackboot must stamp in their faces for eternity for the good of humankind, for robots are the retards who ruin nice things for everyone.

as in far right? he was against such views.

To an extent..

Idealism is bluepilled as fuck. Nationalism is bluepilled to an extent.

Hitler's sex life was both disgusting and depressing, but the cropophilia myth is total nonsense.

The only source we have for it is one of the Strasser brothers. Do you realize how unlikely that is?

>Strasser brothers
I think it was only Otto.

Names of the books? Sauce on the info?

Read a history book sometime, ameritard.

You sound like a pussy.

You sure showed him Heinrich, so many serious historical publication call second world war the "European defeat".

He's not wrong, though. Europe was divided up into being vassals for either the USSR or the United States. Don't kid yourself by thinking the triumph of the American ideology was a good thing.

You have to go back

Nah. He could have had Moscow, but was afraid of Napoleon's ghost. He was a superstitious idiot that cost Germany the war, and instead of being a man to admit that, he choose a coward's death, selfishly expecting the German nation to go with him. A great gambler, big ball(s), but no Caesar, Napoleon or Churchill.

>Napoleon's ghost.
That's a strange think to call an entire Soviet Army.

>He's not wrong, though
If you take it that way then no, Europe indeed lost its standing after WW2. But it had less to do with USA supporting USSR and more to do with Reich blobbing all over it.

>Don't kid yourself by thinking the triumph of the American ideology was a good thing.
Under Nazism I´ll be dead, under communism I´ll be poor, under liberalism I´m doing pretty well. Seems to me like the best option.

>Declare war on everyone
>OMG I never thought they'd stoop so low as to cooperate in the war against them I started.

Don't worry meine Schneckchen, Uncle Dolphie will be deep in my bunker when you and your little friends are getting gang-raped and I won't hear your screams at all. And I will be getting married! How cool is that?

Well, to be fair they did start trying to kill eachother immediately after. So from a Romantic perspective I might say that they sold their souls to prevent a strong, dominant Europe.

Not that that matters though.

>So from a Romantic perspective I might say that they sold their souls to prevent a strong, dominant Europe.
You misspelled 'retarded.'

Which wouldn't have been able to function with the head of the chicken cut of. But no, let's ignore the advice of the men who know what they're talking about and make a retreat that made no god damn sense in anything but fantasy war game terms. Let's then ignore them further instead of allowing them to do actual damage control an doom the legacy of your achievement and that of the German populace in the process. There's a farce to be made of Hitler's strategic incompetence as a military commander as the war went on, one that can't be excused as hindsight vision because he was surrounded by some of the most capable strategists of his era he shut his ears to because he preferred fantasy to reality. No wonder /pol/cucks like him so much.

His love for his country is unrivaled. He was was the last best chance we had to defend against the scourge of communism, and defend the belief that men must fight for what is theirs in the world.

Today, nationalism and pride in one's race dies a little more each day. We slip closer and closer to the communist abyss each day.

>Which wouldn't have been able to function with the head of the chicken cut of.
stop this memery
stalin (unlike hitler, incidentally) had a robust apparatus of inner circle government officials who ran things well enough

Yes, as long as they had Stalin's word on what to do, and the routs that delivered that message from the Kremlin. With Moscow under siege or gone (do to the Napoleon era scorched earth tactics Hitler feared so much, but were highly unlikely in hi today's climate), he would have been in a unique bargaining position that could have used to end the war in a very favorable position for the Axis. But instead he went to Kiev, a very strange decision for a man used to cast the die and win big.

fuck off with the /pol/ bullshit.

No, he's just very alluring to frustrated simpletons.

>November criminals
Stopped reading here.