>activate windshield spray
>shower his shitty car with my precious bodily fluids
I could do this all day :^)

That's disgusting.

You are a huge faggot

>neighbor has annoying car
>collect my shit in grocery bags
>pack shit into his tailpipe
>wait and watch him go to work the next morning, blasting my shit all over his driveway and down the road

Normies are just asking for it

Asking for you to stop being a slow driving piece or shit? Yeah definitely

It's illegal to go over the speed limit

It's also illegal to use your wiper fluid to fuck with cars behind you, fucking moron

Is it illegal to fuck your mum?

There was dirt on my windshield, officer.
I had to clean it or the impaired vision would have posed a risk to myself and others.

It's just funny you're crying about not breaking the speed limit yet you use your wiper fluid like a passive aggressive bitch. This is exactly why people fuck with you in the first place because you're a dumbass kid that thinks you're holier than thou for driving like you're jacking off Jamal in the passenger seat

Are you seriously buttmad over obvious bait?

Don't fall for his bait

The rage fags deserve it honestly but you're also peeing all over your own car in the process. Maybe fabricate a bumper mounted sprayer aimed up?

My first car was a late 80s jeep Cherokees, one of the ones that had a back window wiper that sprayed washer fluid on the back window. Something got fucked up and when I'd push the wash button it would spray a stream of liquid about 6 feet behind the Jeep.

I kept it full of piss lol.

I used to drive an airport shuttle.

The wiper fluid tubes were not securely mounted so I pointed them out toward the sides of the bus.

Much lols were had squirting random cars and pedestrians as I drove by, until I sprayed this motorcylist who whipped around on the middle of the road and tailed me all the way to the airport. I stopped at the terminal pretended nothing weird happened, the guy pops the curb on the sidewalk on his motorcycle and soon as I opened the passenger door the guy hopped in and started screaming that somebody spit on him.

Oops. It took twenty minutes, three TSA agents and 6 passengers to stop him and I got a nasty bruise on my shin and got fired 2 weeks later.

Such cases.

Not in Alabamba

The funny part is that there really are people doing this.

Fucking lol. This story is awesome. What did you get fired for?

>I peed all over my face and got a little on you in the process, ha ha gotcha!

>he doesn't own a designated mischief shit box rigged to shoot brake fluid out of the rear bumper

>police lights
>it's an undercover cruiser

But almost traslucent piss is almost totally water, you are better off with some sugary transparent drink so his car gets full of bugs in the morning.

You're the only moron here

This.
>Not filling windshield wiper fluid with a 2 Litre of Sprite

You motherfucking autistic retarded piece of shit, I can already smell it from reading your post

>translucent piss
>smelling
you need to drink more water

he smears his own piss on:
>his windsheild
>wipers
>tray that leads to the engine bay
>up the roof of his car

>he also sprays piss on other people

Has anyone noticed how frogposting and mentioning "normies" has skyrocketed since the media started reporting about the meme war?

...It's almost like normies are coming here trying to act as cringy as possible b/c they think it's cool.

they want to show up on their favorite chan bashing tumblr blog/ subreddit

Top kek
Keep on!

It's a dedicated piss spraying car

> Translucent

go back to school

It's kinda vague

he said almost translucent, tripfriend, not transparent. Go fuck yourself.

Underrated post

> Almost translucent
So his pee was Opaque? Or wtf? Its like saying the clear coat is almost clear. It makes no sense

I don't get it. how do you use the windshield sprayer to fuck with people.when it just goes on your windscreen.

like I used it all the time especially on cold days. is it supposed to be bothersome to other drivers?

A bottle of piss getting hot from the engine, over and over: that car would reek. So you live with a stench-mobile so you can occasionally spray other cars? There's some genius logic for you...

I'll shit my pants and not wipe so I can sit in other people's chairs and make them smell, despite the fact I smell like a porta-potty. Makes sense!

Worst bait I've seen in a long time...

No it's not, lol.