Do you hate any auto companies?

Do you hate any auto companies?

>pic related

I don't understand why people hate Ford. I drive a Honda but I someday want to get a Ford. Ford is good.

Yeah. I hate GM because they played Jewish tricks with GMAC and helped ruin USDM cars, bought Saab and ruined it, and use OnStar so CIA niggers can hack your car for you.

There really are no redeeming qualities for GM

I hate GM because I liked Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab and Saturn.

This. But I still like Cadillac and the Corvette. I don't know anymore.

>do you hate an innanimated thing
No im not autistic enough for that

GM, Ford, FCA, Audi, Kia, Hyundai, and Nissan

>unironically hates the only car company that offers fun performance trims an almost every non-CUV/SUV-cuck model they have.

As a 90's era Nissan fan-boy, I hate nissan for everything they have become.

90's nissan only had two good cars

I'm mixed with Ford personally.

Though the people who "hates" Ford are most likely no car faggots, diehard Chevy & Dodge fanbois, or teens that know little to nothing about the cars (probably never owned one either) and will jump on this "Ford hate bandwagon" because lawl everybody hates it and I want to be apart of that hate herd. And will also pull facts out of their ass or steal it from an article when they try to justify how bad Ford's cars are. Not speaking for all people who dislike Ford, they have their reasons. But just the majority.

I honestly can't think of any reason to hate Ferd.

GM fucks up everything it touches including itself and shitcanned dozens of cars and brands over the years due to infighting, petty rivalries and mismanagement, and those dead brands still managed to make a bunch of whoppers of performance cars and technological advancements. Chrysler continually fucked everything up, had a glorious decade and a half under Lee Iacocca, then went back to extraordinarily average with a few stinkers (PT Cruiser, Caravan transmissions) and a few cars that would be the favorites of benchracers for decades to come (Neon SRT-4, Viper, turbo K-cars, the Mitsubishi rebadges, etc).

What's there to say about Ford? AOD trannies liked grenading? The Taurus was too round and changed how cars look too much? I got pulled over by a cop once because I was doing 30 over in my rattlecanned, smoke-spewing Civic and so the sight of a Ford sedan makes me shit my pants and post #killallpigs memes on Facebook? The only time I hear something against the Blue Oval beyond "they fucked something up on this car like most companies do, watch for it if you're buying one" is either idiotic pickup truck shit by inbred rednecks who only know one company because that's what their paw-paw drove and so everything else is automatically shit, or Europoors shitting on anything that isn't a 1.2L Fiat Punto.

When i was buying a truck i wanted new RCLB 4x4 with as few features as possible. Ford gave me a better offer than chevy by 2k for same features. My neighbor at the time bought a new chevy the same week.

Being in alaska most people have autostarts. One morning while his was warming up it caught fire. As he was standing there watching his 50k rig burn, I said
>damn that really sucks, should have bought a ford.
Nothing against chevy, but it just felt right.

Nissan 90's allstars:

s13/4/5 180sx/240sx/silvia
Z32 300zx
R32/3/4 Skyline GTR
N14 Pulsar GTI-R
D21 Hardbody Pickup Truck
Y60 Patrol
B13 sentra SE-R
U12 Bluebird SSS-R
A32 Maxima
HG50 President/G50 Infiniti Q45
C34 Laurel
WC34 Stagea RS4/260RS

Nissan was absolutely crushing it with their cars in this time period. Everything was over engineered, had massive parts interchangeability across models, tons of go-fast options etc. Half the reason they nearly went bankrupt and had to merge with Renault in 99 is they were making so many different cars. Since then they have trimmed down their product line and allowed accountants to take part in engineering, they sell lots of profitable appliance transportation now.

Mercedes.
Fuck Mercedes.
Fuck Daimler.
Fuck their greedy fucks imposing bans and regulations.
Fuck. Mercedes. Benz.

I don't hate Ford, but I am continually disappointed in them. I just can't recommend their products to anyone, mainly because of the cost-cutting.
Cost-cutting is fine, depending on where you cut costs, but Ford has a LONG history of cost-cutting mechanical parts, the exact opposite of GM.
For example. The Ecoboost Mustang is rife with reliability problems, the Mustang GT gets a problematic Chinese 6 speed manual, and the best built Mustang, the GT350, uses the same transmission you'll find in base model 4 cylinder and V6 Camaros, the Tremec TR3160.
Meanwhile the Camaro SS and ZL1 both use the bulletproof Tremec TR6060.

It's a fact the GM, on average, is more reliable, and it's a fact Ford is known for cost-cutting the mechanicals to give drivers that great interior for their instagram photos.

Now all 3 are shit but I'm still ganna fan girl for ford but go back 20 30 years chevy and ford were good but still I'll fan girl for ford
Now dodge there's a company that just can't compete

I've only owned Fords and they've all been great. Literally every problem I've had was corrosion because I get shit on by snow and road salt half the year, and that would apply to any car.

Everyone I've met IRL who claims a hatred of Ford is either a redneck CHEBBY fanboy or some fucking normie who treats their car as an appliance and their uncle is a redneck Chebby fanboy who told them to hate Ford.
I swear to god I heard one say "Fix Or Repair Daily" once. I wanted to smack the shit out of them purely because of the redundant poorly-conceived acronym.

Hating Ford is the domain of idiots.

GM at the moment are fucking retarded

>discontinue all their good RHD Coupes, Sedans and sports cars in UK/AU/NZ/UAE and other RHD countries and doesnt fucking REPLACE them with anything

oh and they killed opel, pontiac and countless other brands, fucking cunts!

I like ford just not ecoboost. feels like they couldn't come up with decent V6s on their own and used another (mazda) design and made it worse in some areas.

Using said V6 in their super car instead of their V8s they've spent years sculpting into god engines then getting worse fuel economy than their rivals and not going after the throat on Ferrari's hypercar with a V8 hybrid of their own seemed like such a missed opportunity in favor of recreating a watered down version of a historic racing scene for boomers. going directly after the La-ferrari actually would've pissed Ferrari off not class wins which Ferrari have already lost to Pratt & Miller/Porsche/Aston Martin for years anyway.

If you are talking about the Zeta platform that was replaced with the Alpha platform which is lighter, higher rigidity, all around superior and already supports RHD. GM is just dragging their asses to implement them into RHD markets. Ford has greatly beaten them to the punch with the RHD Mustangs and they have successfully replaced the Falcon as Ford's new global RWD platform.

No, I'm not a kiddo who dickrides what their mommy and daddy drive, all cars are good in their own way

You can't honestly and wholesomely say you hate ford without being a huge gm cocksucker. Things just don't add up otherwise

Mitsubishi and Nissan should be lined up and shot for producing the garbage they do now.

Modern BMW is also shit, but at least the M2 was a return to form.

I've seen plenty of Mazda guys on this board who hate Ford.

Ford might be the only america car manufacturer that I like. GM has like 3 things they do right whereas ford overall does well on most thing. GM continually fuck up everything they touch. For decades the corvette was the pinnacle of the American sport car, but the C7s have been having all sorts of issues. The camaro zl1 might be the only thing GM has done right in the past few years, which also may come at a cost if the zl1 starts eating into corvette sales.

Ford owner here, fuck Ford service techs.
You faggots said you'd fix my truck, then didn't have the time for it because lolwarrenty work.
Fuck off and either do your job or tell me right off the bat your incompetent morons and I should just go elsewhere.

Toyota because here all toyota drivers are fucking assholes, especially the SUV/tacoma drivers.

Ford because of how annoying the fanboys are when presented with facts. I'm sure Chevy fanboys sound just as retarded to Ford fanboys, but Chevy makes a better vehicle for everything except 100% work trucks. Chevy trucks undeniably drive better. And the Mustang is pigfat and again the fangirls can't stand facts, Camaro is undeniably better unless all you care about is showing everyone how fast you can get from red light to red light in the city. All other american vehicles are irrelevant, especially cars built by Ford or Chevy, they're all autistic at best.

Mini because everyone who drives one thinks they have a Lotus because muh small car. They look like shit, drive like shit, and are shit.

Honda because CRV and Pilot drivers are dicks and their reliability isn't that great anymore.

Infiniti and Nissan both because asshole drivers and holy shit bad reliability. It's almost as bad as FCA even though they're Japanese. Same reason behind it too, trying to make their interiors like a German luxury company on the budget of a Corolla.

Maserati because shit vehicles.

Land Rover because shit vehicles and douchebag bimbo woman and small dick man drivers.

Fiat because worst car brand sold in the US.

>The camaro zl1
Not the SS? not the V6?

The Alpha platform is amazing, with the current Camaro has some absurd performance. The SS 1LE is a touch over 40k and faster than some last-gen supercars.

Hyundai and Kia.
Anytime I see these cars I think ''cheap korean shit'' and refuse to buy them.

Shit I forgot to add these. Hyundai actually thinks they're a luxury brand. Kia people think they have luxury cars because they own a sub brand of a self-proclaimed luxury brand which is even more retarded. Have you ever looked at a Kia configurator? There's like 2 colors and 1 options package, and that's it.

>For decades the corvette was the pinnacle of the American sport car,
Because GM had a shitfit every time Pontiac tried making something even better.

>"Ford because of how annoying the fanboys are when presented with facts"
>proceeds to make subjective statements about how Chevy is better
Redneck identified. It's okay, I know the truth. Your fanboyism is just because the Chevy 350 is the motor of choice for all your demo derby swaps because there's about 50 of them in every junkyard.

Those are okay, but that zl1 is a fucking monster for how much you pay.

Look at the Fiero, Pontiac wanted to make this neat little euro-styled two seater and GM threw a shitfit and the Fiero became this little tardcart.

It was when it was like 53k base, it's now like 68k base and total bullshit. There's no reason to buy it over a Corvette now.

I don't know m8, at 61k I get a zl1 that's fully loaded. At 55k I'm getting a base model corvette.

>53k base
The ZL1 was 53k base? jesus fucking christ what a steal! i would've robbed a fucking bank if that was all i had to pay brand new. 68k still ain't bad either. after-all, what 2+2 seat sport coupe with a trunk is faster for less?

VAG shit

Just checked on the website and 61k is the price for literally zero options. Putting the 10 speed in it is fucking retarded as fuck. Like what the fuck, it's not a luxury car or an ecobox.

I like Ford, but...

>450,000 USD
>no lighter than a 4WD Huracan
>not only has a V6, but a non-bespoke V6 that is literally from an F-150
>mainly exists to be an Ecoboost advertisement, but even a Viper with a 8.4L V10 gets better mileage
>basically a more expensive, heavier, less powerful McLaren 675LT
>Ford became Ferrari to beat Ferrari in the way they sold them

It's the LFA all over again. Hypercar price, entry-level supercar performance. Should be built in the low thousands (the 2005 GT sold 4000+) and priced around 200k.

The 10 speed is to appeal to as many buyers as possible.

Lets be honest, most people will shy away from a car no matter how good the deal is or no matter how much it fits their needs if its Manual.

have you even driven a modern Hyundai/kia?
they tend to be higher quality than the rest of the market

That's because you pay Corolla prices for even cheaper interiors. Yes, they pay attention to securing it well and eliminating rattles, but there's like zero value unless you have absolutely no interest in a car doing anything other than moving you from one location to the next.

>more expensive, heavier, less powerful 675LT
It's also faster than a 675LT. Ironic, isn't it?
>it's the lfa over again
Yea, except it isn't an underpowered piece of shit?

i forgot to mention mclaren and Ferrari failed to outperform a f150 with a body kit. lol

>GM threw a shitfit and the Fiero became this little tardcart.
>Pontiac pumps money into it anyway
>ditch the Iron Douk, give it a proper V6, give it suspension ripped from a Lotus
>get ready to make a second generation that's even better with the Oldsmobile Quad-4 replacing the Duke at last
>GM: HA HA TIME TO KILL IT

>twin turbo V8 failed to out perform a twin turbo V6
I am laffin Veeky Forums

>car company known for being unreliable in the past now produces cars that do what cars do, which is transport passengers without much issue
>you should hate it because of this
user didn't say he loved Hundai and Kia, he was just pointing out that there are fewer reasons to hate them now than there used to be

Lexus.

>Industrial design is bad.
>Marketing is bad.
>the only people that tell me they want to drive a Lexus are either prissy-posers or middle-aged-moms that drive luxury SUVs.
Lexus is bad.

80% of all the Lexus vehicles I see are black, because black is so edgee m8

who cares about the color of a vehicle you autist. it's so irrelevant.

Mercedes Benz, assholes killed our gray market in 1989 and fucked over Chrysler who were doing well in the 90's. Then they left Chrysler to go bankrupt.

>tfw your dream is a pristine first generation LS400 in tan over beige two-tone

Ford has let down Australia dismally, over and over again.

From forcing the "new edge" look upon us for the AU Falcon, to saying there's "no market" for a diesel Territory then bringing one in 6 years later (and 5 years too late).

Discontinuing the Falcon Wagon, despite years and years of consistent and steady sales of wagons. Discontinuing the falcon Coupe, for cost reasons, despite being proven sales winner. Discontinuing the V8, then bringing it back, making the V8 slower than the turbo 6,

then deleting the V8 cause it couldn't meet emissions standards, then bringing over an American V8 (though u couldn't bring the fucking V6??)

Dangling a carrot of the export market, then changing their mind and saying the rest of the world doesn't want our shitty Falcons, it's not a "global car".

Fuck you Ford. Fuck you up your stupid arse

>Mercedes Benz, assholes killed our gray market in 1989
I love how MB has been placed as the sole responsible scapegoat for protecting the local manufacturing industry.
I love how the reasons why these limitations were put in place are overlooked by the short sighted "can't haves".

Good lord. I don't think we've fucked Canada all that bad yet.

Well, I think you're looking at it from the wrong perspective. I think it's quite incredible that Ford (or mazda, whatever) managed to make a single engine that can be so easily adapted to literally every vehicle in their fleet. From a business perspective, it's a very cool move.

They use the EcoBoost in all their new cargo vans

They use the EcoBoost in all their new trucks

They use it in the fucking raptor

They use it in the Mustang

etc...

I've said this before, it produces 320 hp/400 torque in its most basic form. The plumbers vans running around on the streets have a better power to weight ratio than many economy cars you would consider to be fast. It's a good engine.

Isn't Aussie Ford practically a separate entity from US Ford (as well as Europe Ford)?

Nissan, they look like shit, drive like shit, and are completely dead in my eyes.

>Discontinuing the falcon Coupe, for cost reasons, despite being proven sales winner
Gotta pull you up on these key points. The wagon sales were declining to the point where it wasn't justified continuing production, and the Falcon coupe being a sales winner? Towards the end of our local 3rd gen Falcon production run during the XC period, Ford Aus was forced to try make the large stockpile of coupe bodyshells marketable. They did so by painting them blue with white stripes (you read that right) and selling them as Cobras, otherwise they couldn't shift them. Similar to Holden's outgoing "LE Monaro".

>can't fix your own car
>ford, litteraly the easiedt car to work on

And they're the incompetent morons?

>Let me just fix this main mechanical part on a brand new $80000 vehicle within the first year of purchase just because I can.
Yea I'll get right on that faggot.

Most dealerships are like this. Just try other dealerships til you get the one you like. 80k ? Did you get f250 plat or king ranch ?. I am thinking about jumping from 60k f150 to 80k f250 next

Fords are definitely not the easiest cars to work on. Subaru and Toyota have the oil filter on top in a way that makes it never leak oil, and you can do an oil change in like 2 minutes even if you're a complete retard. I'm sure Ford isn't much harder but it's definitely not the _easiest_ to work on.

inb4 boxer spark plugs

literally all you need is a universal joint for your socket and it only takes a couple minutes longer, every other regular maintenance item is easier on subaru/toyota.

If you they offer a decent trade go for it.
I also made the mistake of buying a f150 only to realize I needed/wanted something bigger.

Overall been happy with the f250 besides this one major issue which is causing a complete loss of confidence in ferd for me.

>common parts
>decent engines
>not chrysler

What is Ford classic?

>>not chrysler
but the 426 hemi is nice

I sure do hate (although ""hate"" is a very strong word) VAG and VW in general.

Because to me, VW is purest boredom. I mean yeah, they mostly sell econoshitboxes, but other makers do that too and they make their cars at least a tiny bit sexy.

And then VW acts like they were a premium brand - without premium cars or even parts. They are more expensive than any competitor (even in their homeland) and as soon as you left the showroom with a new VW, they just drop the biggest dump on you possible.

You paid for the car? Good, now, unless you want to buy another VW, you're dead to us. Warranty? Lol we're VW, we dont need that shit. We know x ways around so the customer has to pay for our faults.

Same goes, more or less, for every other VAG brand.

Hey Scotty, how's the Celica?

>American

I can't stress how much I don't like the American cars.

>companies I hate
New Nissan
New Mitsu

>companies I dislike
Ford because of the amount of shills and dumb fanbois here and IRL that fuck it up for me.
Subaru because of no fun line up and vapenation faggots.

That doesn't even make sense Mazda and Ford have done enough work together that it's hard to hate one but love the other

Definitely Chrysler.
>shit cars
>killed AMC
>created the minivan
>sold out to Fiat

this
Porsche is acceptable, the rest can go die in a fire

I strongly dislike Mercedes and Ferrari.

I'm still bummed about Saab

Honestly I think it should have been a V8. It's not even a Muh displacement thing, it's just that when I think of Ford performance, I think of a fat, torquey V8.
To me a V6 screams compromise, and that's not what I'd want in a $400k (?) car

GM
I like some of the cars they make but can't stand the way they do business.

Worst asshole drivers on the Autobahn

Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches, are 10x more polite drivers on average, so it's certainly not the "performance" of BMWs that turns its drivers into dicks

you stole me words

too true

GM.
4T65-E is an abomination.

American here with a hate boner for euro cars.

Fuck these trust-fund kids and their mercs and BMW base model cuckboxes who think they're better than everyone for paying for a car marked up 1000% because it's an import and "exotic"

Meanwhile I drive around in a 2014 mustang gt that I bought used for $22k which is way more fun imo. The random niceties from boomers is okay I guess

I hate Ford because they tried moving to Mexico to save money on manufacturing.