This what europeans actually believe

>this what europeans actually believe

[laughs in v8 burble]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PMmnAaoT7Q&t=56s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The v8 is a french invention Prez/o/

The euro inferiority complex is palpable.

I wish europeans would just dissapear from the earth, what a bunch of pretentious faggots

I can't stand eurofags desu. All they do is talk about how anything American is bad and how all American cars can't turn and blah blah. I prefer Leafs, strayans, and kiwis over eurofags.

They really are fucking annoying. Especially considering most europoors drive cars with less power than a bumper car. Fucking idiots.

Don't lump all the Europeans into the same group as that retard. Anyone with half a brain can realize that comparing a $5k crate engine to the likes of AMG or Ferrari is retarded

Nope, every eurofag I've come across has been a literal faggot.

go on r/europe, thats literally how all these faggots talk. They constantly talk shit on america

I second this. Every eurofag I meet that likes cars thinks that anything American can't turn and anything Japanese is "soulless". Plus most Euros are cyclist anyways.

Angry europfag detected.

What's it like having to pay for your car 3 times before you can drive it?

Every single European male who didn't have numale cuck genetics died in the world wars, and this is what's left

Thanks for being reasonable, I'm sorry for my countrymen being retarded.

>Angry
>Thread full of ameridumbs screeching at europeans

Sperg some more :^)

>they cannot make it remotely good as anyone outside of the USA who actually has a brain. AMG V8's, Ferrari V8's

u fucking wot m9?

whatever you say ahmed von istanbul

okay Juan Tyrone

>Juan Tyrone
Are you one of those euros that follow only extreme southern news?

I knew a guy like that over there, he was obsessed with tanks and war vehicles but hated guns and thought they were barbaric tools.

Reminder that the EU is 28 countries put together and they still cant beat the United States. TWENTY FUCKING EIGHT, lmao

Another easy (You)s thread? Watch this

>Americans are fat and dumb

>yanks
I immediately discard the opinions of the English, their taste is so poor, they can't even cook right.

What are those cars behind the Ford GT40? I don't recognize them.

This. I've never met a euro that didn't just spout memes and ruin everything

They're BTFO

Right, that's why I asked which cars are BEHIND the Ford, because there are none IN FRONT!

>when ferrari gets btfo by a ford v8

Why do people associate "American" with "good?"

Euros are so snobby
A fucking Lincoln has more comfortable seats than an s class, cadillacs handle better than BMWs and have higher quality materials but Europeans are too thick skulled to see logic and reason

Perhaps that's why their daughters are raped by Muslims tbqh

Why cant americans stop thinking about europe?

My dad's old Cutlass had the most comfy seats ever.

Wow, saved for future shitposting in /pol/. Thanks breh.

I think its the other way around, guy.

Europeans will defend this. This is "superior engineering" aka over complicated,pigfat and weak.

How come every post ITT is made by an american then?

They're "superior engineering" can barely keep up with a pushrod truck motor.

see

>They're

American education

I'm not an American, buddy.

>a 170hp truck motor is superior to a 220hp lesson in silky smooth refinement
Guess I learnt something new

If american engines are so good how come they've never won Formula 1???

Why are there no F1 cars on the moon? Don't mind us. Just making race tracks on other bodies in space.

Because all the formula1 teams are English.

They're too busy trying to preach supercharging "technology" and contradicting that with quotes like "no replacement for displacement". American automotive engineering is literally a gigantic contradicting back flip.
Ford has some moments of light though
>vette slaying F150 with a bodykit

So you accept americans cant compete in Formula 1???

>discussion about how america is shit
>MOON MOON MOON
lel, stop living in the past

all shitposts aside, there is truth to the whole quote.

a 6l engine with a turbo is going to make more power than a 3l engine with a turbo.

it's just physics.

Actually, yeah. It basically means engineering a new car from scratch every year with a fixed limit on weight and power, so I don't expect American companies to be able to compete. I'm sure a small, private concern could, but those are expensive and have little to no return.

We need flags on Veeky Forums

And a 3L turbo engine running the same CFM (or twice the boost) as the 6L turbo will make the same power.

yes, but then you need more boost making it more dangerous.

it's a simple fact that larger displacement engines are less stressed.

not trying to take sides here cause both american and euro cars are cool, but i understand why the americans go for displacement.

The 3l will have a dyno queen ass powerband and will have shit reliability.

>make a normal question about formula 1
>americans assrage for no reason

Wtf!?!?

>but mah shifting goalposts
Back to exhibit a) One's a 2.5 that's more reliable, neater and even has simpler wiring. The other cluster fuck is a 5.0 (literally twice the size) that makes less power, heavy, wide and has a wiring harness that resembles the spaghetti falling out if your pockets.

the ls is very compact, that's why it's good for swaps.

do you think ls swappers don't know its not the ultimate engine? they do it because its cheap power and fits in almost anything.

for what it does, it's amazing.

turbo is not a replacement for displacement as it adds complexity, turbo can be used to compliment displacement.

of course faggots on here just want to argue about cars they'll never own

All you have done is scale up the displacement being replaced.

not any of those anons, but you are literally the one shifting goalposts

you shifted it by saying
>muh muh dubbul boost
and they both had a good rebuttal

literally the opposite of shifting goalposts

Fucking this.
>shift goal posts a little further from the 5.0 Ford referenced to a General Mexican aluminium El Es-jaun
One things for sure, American V8s sure are top notch at transporting goal posts.

>Mexican cast alloy
>ability to hold boost as effectively as a properly built engine half the capacity
trash_man.gif

>he gets called out about crying wolf on shifting goalposts
>by somebody pointing out that he shifted the goalposts
>so he continues to shift goalposts

>fixation on Mexico and shifting goalposts
pack it up anons
he's gotten too desperate to use logical reasoning anymore

It must be difficult to hide the goal posts behind your back while you typed out that response.

That 2.5 is a fucking boat anchor. I love how there's more engine room after the swap. Save the straight 6 for big diesels. It's a shitty gas engine design.

I think the very engine you're trying to defend packed it up a long time ago

You realize anybody that can scroll up can see how stupid this post is, right?

At this point you're only trying to convince yourself that anyone but you is moving goalposts.

>stancefag
>holding a rational opinion ever
Pick one

I guess you'd have plenty of time to scroll up from the passenger seat of a tow truck

If America does cars better than Europe why they have to buy and tune European cars to beat records?

>further shifting goalposts
is learning impossible for you?

>bmw in charge of durability and reliability

At least the vette can hold it's guts in.

Defending the nation that hasn't learnt to win Formula 1? That's ironic

is that yours? i was thinking about swapping in an ls3 into my z3 (2000 2.5l) and was curious about cost, difficulty, complexity etc.

So focused on shifting goalposts that you can't even answer a simple yes or no question? Sad!

>learnt
>clearly a bong
opinion discarded
you inbreeds aren't even worth considering seriously

Lmao so much assmad

Yeah... I'd much rather watch a bunch of fancy gokarts on TV instead of having 700hp cars that are attainable by the average person.

I wish. You could pull it off with a welder, plasma cutter , time and mad fabrication skills.

>The average american has a 700hp car

doubt.jpg

I hope you misinterpreted that sentence because you're euro and don't speak english

because if you do speak english, your comprehension is pathetic

Not every one. But if they save their pennies they can scrape enough together for a Corvette. That's not happening in euroland at $7 an hour with $2k a month rent.

youtube.com/watch?v=5PMmnAaoT7Q&t=56s

Yeah I totally want manufacturers to waste money on F1 instead of making machines like these...

>You see every american can buy a 100k challenger demon, they just dont have one because reasons

doubt.jpg

>English-English
>American-"English"
>Yeah, I'd much rather ignore the very pinnacle and excuse normality

>Anyone can have a 700hp corvette zr11 in america, you just need to pull up your bootstraps

I assume you have one then

idc what you think of our non-goofy sounding english

it's just a tell that I used to find out that you're bongistani, which means I can now disregard anything you say because the english are literal genetic garbage

this user had it right the first time

naw. Vettes aren't my style. It's amazing what you can afford when you don't spend all your money on oriental cartoon pillows.

>Yes, everyone in america can afford a 200k mud bugger, but for some reason I still have this 96 stratus

Im interested user, tell me more

>no, but here's a picture of another car i don't own
lol

>idc what you think of our non-goofy sounding english
Is it opposite day? Is it international "replace S with Z in every word" day?
>this user had it right the first time
That user contradicted themselves when they criticised British cooking... Which is exactly the same as American cooking.
>bland deep fried everything

its funny because barely any of them can actually afford to drive any of their precious v8's

Whereas Americans, Australians and many other western countries can.

>trying to say that british cooking is equal to America's
o i am laffin

>No reply

Lol, shitbox driver confirmed

But why yuropoors can't do it themselves

Yeah and autistic loser Americans driving a 200hp 2000kg crown vic just make Europeans want to commit suicide...

Still better than the average European car

fat autistic aussie here

my 20 year old dunnydoor has 350hp and weighs 1650 checkmate eurofags

>yfw in america all you need to get a 1200 twin turbo camaro is work 1 month in McDonalds according to these idiots
>the amerifats ITT can't even do that

It's like that dumb autistic kid who cant go past the first level in easy mode kek

i drove a crown vic once it was a complete boat piece of shit

meanwhile on the autobahn even people in 1.2 liter diesel VW golf will be cruising at 100 mph like it's nothing

>mfw soviet makes things up that nobody said in order to make himself feel smart

Did your feefees got hurt???

Because 100mph is nothing... We had cars in the 40's that would hit that. The average American or Canadian highway gets that fast in the fast lane.