/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Our boy edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/5hg65y/when_you_are_first_female_protagonist_in_the_main/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why don't you link the new thread in the previous one?

Angie!

HIFUMIBROS

ISHIMARUFAGS NEED NOT APPLY

It must be Izuru's SHSL Harem King power to make even Sonia fall in love with Hinata-kun.

Lewd Amaguji art.

Is it a crossover?

Tulpaman

YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO STATE YOUR IDEAL DRV3 SURVIVORS

For those who missed it, /drg/ Hunger Games 3 happened:

Happy White Day /drg/!

Saihara, Ouma, Miu, Hoshi, Tulpaman, Kiibo.

I think so. They wanted to use the hottest boys from DR for it.

She says that he looks like a hero from her country's legends.
How many?
If three, it's Saihara, Kaito and Tenko

KU-KU-KUUCING

Amami, Kaito, Kaede, Ouma, Miu and Hoshi.

I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS THREAD

Miu, Kiibo, Saihara, Kaede, Ouma

>fujo four in the front

Kaede, Amami, Miu, Ouma and Kiibo

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/5hg65y/when_you_are_first_female_protagonist_in_the_main/ make fun of my post yes i am markgib

Are cookies for Himiko poisoned

It's obviously tulpab- I mean, Yamadabros. We are real and you should accept that already, Ishimarufag!

Don't you have a transparent version?

Why should we care? Fuck off back to your shitty website

>reddit
You have to go back.

Thanks for the new reaction image! Now we can Tulpapost even more.

Angie is the cutest!

>reddit
Tumblr AND Reddit? Go back ESL-fag.

No...? They taste very heavenly... so heavenly that they send you to meet Nee-san!

I want them to travel with Tulpaman.

>Still find those theories really annoying, quite honestly. Just because it's something that hasn't been done before doesn't mean it will happen. I mean, I've never gotten straight A's in school before. Doesn't mean that's gonna happen because it hasn't been a thing thus far.

>I will literally subscribe and like all of OmegaValwins videos, terminate my reddit account and bash my own skull in (not necessarily in that order) if Kaede is the fake protagonist that dies first, and Maki is the real protagonist.

>Kaede being a decoy protagonist is kind of just one of those prerelease fantheories that always crop up before games come out that really rely on a lack of information to work. When we barely knew anything about the characters it was easy to see why the theory made sense. And then people look for patterns where there really weren't any to begin with. Or they take things like Kaede being associated with pink and then lies being associated with pink to mean that Kaede being the protagonist is a lie, when it's possible that the lie bullets are pink (As well as many other aspects, like the logic dive minigame) because Kaede is the protagonist, not the other way around.
>Western Fanbases always over-theorize and get salty when their theories turn out false, just like with DR3 and the saltwave when theories like "Nagito Mastermind", "Chisa = Asahina" and "Kirigiri is 100% dead" were proven false.

CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER

Kaede, Saihara, Kirumi, Kaito, Hoshi

Kaede, Ouma, Miu, Himiko, Kaito
Saihara sacrifices himself to stop the mastermind:Ki-bo

It's been 3 months ago user

>SHSL Adventurer and SHSL Detective traveling together

Nips love this.

they know about it dont worry it was fun

Thank you, based user!

Quick! Say 3 things about Amami!

Based.

Replace Saihara with Tulpaman and it's perfect

tfw you cant read dates

Thanks, apparently i'm blind. Wonder what those posters are thinking now.

1) prequel bait
2) fuckboy
3) nipple piercing
They know everything already. Some of them are fine with Saihara being a protag.

SALT SALT SALT

Nice assu

Nice assu

Nice assu

>tulpaman, amami and saihara traveling adventures
Never ever

It's 1984 user again! I've been thinking about things like the love hotel even exist in NDRV3 and why all the incest stuff keeps coming up between Monokuma and the Monocubs, and it kind of strikes me that it might not just be for laughs.

Think about it. What better way to control the people by restricting the amount of sex they can have and go overboard with it in the basically the only real entertainment they have, ensuring they continue to want more Dangan Ronpa because their lives sucks that much that they depend on the show to have any kind of release?

I previously considered him the protagonist, but now I'm wondering if Yamada was in fact the rival character of DR1. Help me out here Hifumibros.

>not wanting all 3

he's dumb
he's not attractive
died like he lived

Damn right it's a NICE ASSU!

He wasn't a rival, he helped Naegi in 2 trials.

Ouma helps out Saihara too, albeit in a roundabout way. I think it was the same case with Yamada.

1.) Cute design
2.) Nice voice
3.) Wish he lived a bit longer to give him proper judgement

Mine, Mine and Mine

1984 user what did I tell you about alcohol?

Hifumi being the protagonist is the only sensible thing. He even has an ahoge.

>SHSL Adventurer, SHSL Detective AND SHSL Anthropologist traveling together
What did they mean by this?

>a peaceful trip ends when some local girl gets brutally murdered

Not the same. Yamada just put Fujisaki's broken handbook out and outright proved that Oowada is a killer.

What was her problem?

Prequel bait
Smart
Nice design and voice

>inb4 I thought it's Miu without ahoge
Her problem was that she was handled in completely opposite ways in SDR2 and DR3.

You have a point. I suppose Yamada is the protagonist like I initially thought.

no
way
fag

how

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

>Gave her rightful title to her brother for some reason.
>Now she's a normie and regrets it.
>Almost get that Hajimeme's D but fail.
>Die.
I don't know.

It's implied Amami's "travels" aren't normal and he's always putting his life at risk. Tulpaman can handle it but I don't think Amami would want to endanger Saihara's life like that.

SDR2 mentioned that she was also from the main course (like Sato) and a basic bitch that bullied Mahiru because she was jelly or something.
DR3 made her a dindu normie.

Seriously? Junko's the type of person who will break her own rules if she pleases because she finds it boring.
The entire point of tge suicide note change is to show that Junko is not a fair player. Both Chapter 5 and 6 show that Junko will play dirty if she wanted.
And even when she had to follow the rules of the Killing School Trip due to the nature of the observer role, there is nothing saying she cannot lie. The only reason why no one calls her out on Izuru's role is because there was no other information from outside. The students called her out both times prior because outside help was provided without her input.
Trusting her fully is falling into her trap.

She just wanted to be with her brother. It likely was never about the talent at all since she gave her title away to him. Plus she would have been Hajime's superior waifu if Sato didn't fuck things up and if Chiaki never existed or got hit by a bus.

>DR2 : She's a very talented person and make Futuhiko a normie in comaprison.
>DR3 : She's normie who wants to be with her brother.
I don't really know.

>a talented person
Implied where?

Tulpaman would convince Saihara because he wanted them to travel together.

She was almost completely the same when it came to her hate for Mahiru.

I heard Kuzuryuanon said it's in his FTE. But I might misremembered...

By Fuyuhiko himself.

I don't think Tulpaman would care as long as he gets to kill fine women for his neesan.

He said in his FTEs that he wants to show Saihara all human beauty around the country, and Saihara accepted it gladly.

takes all the girls and makes boys realize they're gay
ultimate titles collector
best assu
10/10 would meet again

Angie!

He didn't tell him what type of beauty.

Everyone thought he was just a harmless weirdo who just comments on the beauty of violence.

Hell, if Saihara found out what he was early, his FTE would be locked out immediately and he will warn others of him.

>almost get that Hajimemes D
again with that meme

So he'll show Saihara his research book as he goes traveling with Amami.

Hell, even Amani would immediately reject him after he finds out what he does, especially since Amani is the brother of 12 sisters.

Angie!
Well, it still doesn't deny that he wanted Saihara to travel with him, right?

Idk this is the same guy who didn't notice a murder scheme being set up right in front of him so... idk. Plus it's not like he told people about the MM door beforehand.

>Everyone thought he was just a harmless weirdo who just comments on the beauty of violence
What the fuck is up with the Danganronpa characters? Tenko had the right idea. If there was a weird bondage military goth dude in the corner who kept talking about disturbing shit I'd lock him up immediately.

Amami wouldn't find that out until they start travelling together. Before travel he's just this cool calm reliable guy that he thinks could keep up with him on his adventures.

Komaeda!

Yo /drg/.

That is correct, Kuzuryuu says she is the incarnation uncle, who is said to be the strongest and most fierce member of the Kuzuryuu clan.

To be honest Tulpaman would probably hide it and kill covertly, like he did for the past 90 killings. He's not particularly open about the whole thing.

>I'd lock him up immediately
and he would love it
Imagine him not being related to Angie's murder, would he even survive the ch4 after this?
They would just leave from every town they visited right before the citizens learned about the murder, so Amami and Saihara wouldn't even know.

>the incarnation uncle
Holy fuck I feel tipsy today.
*the incarnation of his uncle

>checking out DR OCs because I had some while was younger so why the fuck not
>find one name Kirei
>Ultimate Jeweler
>Technically the fourth child to be had by her mother, but she herself has no idea of her siblings. All were male, and were aborted by her mother, who has never spoken of them since. Her mother wanted to give birth to a beautiful baby girl, and she would not accept anything else. Kirei’s mother was a greedy, manipulative woman. Kirei was used as a doll for advertising of her mother’s jewelry company. She would be forced to sit by her mother’s side, day after day. If she showed any signs of resistance or emotion, her mother would beat her, and she gradually became the “soulless” being she is today. Kirei was growing tall, just a bit too tall for her mother’s liking. She had to be small, and petite, or else her jewelry wouldn’t sell! Her mother broke both of her legs, so that Kirei wouldn’t grow anymore, or go anywhere. Kirei learned her talent through long nights of continuous observation, and had to escape her house to go to Hope’s Peak. She has remarkable arm strength, and can now wheel herself great distances without aid. Afraid her mother may catch her, she still wears makeup and lots of jewlery. She carries no cell phone, hoping that her mother believes that she was kidnapped.
>Personality: Easily fascinated, and has a great concern for others. Her face is always blank, in an almost intimidating way. She will become more intense if the subject of abuse is brought up.

I'm never searching for Danganronpa OCs ever again.

>why are my sisters dying around me
>bad luck I guess
>introduce me to your other sisters that are still alive
He would totally do this.

Oh hi, Kuzuryuanon!
Thank you for backing me up.

Who says that Amami's sisters travel with them?

Actually, I'm writing a fic about Amami and Tulpaman traveling (along with some SDR2 charas), so I like reading these assumptions

Yep. He'd launch into some super long lecture about the nature of bad luck and ask to meet the rest.

I talked to some Japanese person though and they said Amami's siblings would probably be too young to be considered.

Any idea if Tulpaman wanted to kill Kaede as well?

eh seems retarded enough for Kodaka to do it
the only thing that seems to be extra retarded for Kodaka is her being in a wheelchair and abuse