steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gitilla_da_Hunter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Confess your Total War sins

Worship Khorne

I confess.
I have corner camped in campaign when facing much more numerous foes.

>Attila models look better

Bravo CA

Fuck Saxons

I saw a vision of Gilles le Breton. He told me you were a faggot.

Every time I see the hammer/anvil army compositions people post in this thread with their anvil being 3-4 melee squads large, them having 5 ranged squads, 2 arty squads and the rest being cavalry, I secretly weep that I couldn't be casual enough to play on difficulties where 3 squads of infantry is enough to hold back 15.

fucking normal battle difficulty shitters not having a care in the world about anything and thinking they're good, how do they manage to convince themselves that this is acceptable, I want to know how to do this myself

The dilapidated hellhole that is Kislev, and their inevitable destruction by superior Norsca

I've been playing since S1 but I seldom finish a campaign

I rarely play at higher difficulties because I'm mostly into it for RP and enjoying the battles

I now hate M2 because of burnout and all the wankers that shitposted about it here

I like to troll said shitposters with retarded arguments to see if my predictions of their answers are correct

I like pretty much all TW games but I like other games too

we've all been there user, but there comes a time to grow and git gudder. there are other ways to beat the odds, that feel better.

I chuckled, then I just felt pity for you.

that last one isn't even a sin, but you should kill yourself for actually pretending to be retarded.

>I like pretty much all TW games
the greatest sin of them all

I used to savescum shamelessly.

I've only ever played Attila and Warhams. Tried getting into Shogun 2 a long time ago, but my old PC would just melt down.

>didn't even get a cool cinematic

lame

There's a Gobbo Atilla the Hun called Gitilla Da Hunter, leads a band of gobbo wolffuckers:
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gitilla_da_Hunter

8th edition too, with special character rules in armybook.

Gitilla the true Everchosen DLC when?

Stop being so fucking stubborn.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

Anyone's dad works at CA here? I need news

I got the "complete a legendary campaign" achivement with a heavily modded game that was much easier than vanilla.

My mum works at Games Workshop, she has confirmed we'll get a special Easter gift :)

Old Friend is Krell+Kemmler rework that puts them in Mousillon.
The final dlc is Bretonnia vs Vampire Cunts rivalry pack.
New World preorder bonus is a Vampire subfaction in the New World with some new pirate-themed units.

warhammer 2 will be set in the age of sigmar universe

skaven and lizardmen are cancelled for now, elves will be one big faction

First for perfect strategy

f1+f3/10

I have spent over a thousand cumulative hours on these games but since R2 have lost all interest and look at Creative Assembly the same way people look at Bioware or EA.

This is the first time I've opened the general in over a year and have spent countless days posting my EB and ETW campaigns here. I miss seeing IGDood. I miss seeing so many happy anons posting their stories of battle.

But TW is really goddamn old now. I've played it enough that I'm seeing the cogs move behind the scenes. I'm bored of it and since R2 they've pumped out pure shit. Attila was slightly less stinky but it was still shit and I haven't even bothered with WH.

Here's a nice vintage OP image from old times.

Gobbo Horde DLC
>Includes two LLs
>Gitilla leading wolf fucker horde
>Snagla Grobspit leading forest goblin spider horde
>Adds snotlings, pumpwagon, and spear chukka
$14.99

Is night goblin archers or orc boyz archers preferable with steel faith overhaul?

Why would you use skeleton warriors when you have terrorgheists and blood knights? Surely it would be better to use only grave guard or possible zombies as fodder to hole the line?

I don't know you, but you are my brother.

Sounds good
I'm getting excited

>the when no Gobbo wolf rider bf

Old friend this month and next last free dlc in april, no more paid dlc for warhammer 1

Warhammer 2 announced in may and released i dunno when

This is actually true

>Be playing as Vlad
>Hit level 8
>It tells me to control Essen
>It's already owned by someone else
>It gets rid of the quest instantly
>Just capture it now
>Don't get quest back

So I'll just never get Vlad's unique sword? What the fuck?

Thanks!

Am I autistic?

Because I haven't been able to raise good enough infrastructure for graveguards and crypt horrors anywhere but Sylvania. This army was designed to siege and fuck over empire, not fight off stunted scums.

>end of battle gives me a heroic victory
>return to the campaign map and it's now a close victory

what the fuck

I...
am a Campaign map whore and still think Medieval 2 is the most immersive thanks to the internal trade system that scales to province wealth so the map looks alive however Rome 2 and Attila's city/region real time map change for cities that scales to culture and historical city limits was fantastic and I hope the next historical game does it aswell Warhammer with he first one would make me so happy. Lorewise I understand why they didn't do the second.

if you are, what does that make me?

I enjoy Empire: TW and is my second most played behind Medieval 2

>its another thread full of outlandish dlc ideas

Quick, to come in under budget you have to choose one 7th/8th ed. meme unit for CA not to bother including in your favourite army. I'll start:
>Bloodwreck Medusa

Warhams 2 is more likely to be announced at E3 DESU, with a release near the end of the year.

Why will the AI pay me 5000 for peace, but not trade with me?

The only sin here is they never made ETW2

Some user posted a synopsis of an upcoming teaser trailer for the expansion a few generals back going into detail about exactly what it will look like and how it cockteases you into thinking its a historical game until dinosaurs come charging out the jungle.

An user screencapped it in case its true.. user if you are here and have it. Please post it.

Why are ambush maps so fucking gigantic in TWW?

strategic reasons. irl merchants were always, always spies, without fail. whether they were doing it for the cause, for pay, or were simply coerced before/after they got back.

it was bullshit, like every other idea guy's and CA employee's son/dad's in this thread.

screencap THIS post.

Nobody cares about E3 anymore
only some crappy overhyped console games there

Fair enough, I just find it really annoying that someone with 0 military power would rather be wiped off the face of the planet than trade with me.
Also pretty fucking gay that I can subjugate someone and they straight up refuse to trade.

THE ELECTOR COUNTS, FINUBAR

Lileath give me strenght.

beastmen with economy mod are ridiculous

Histcucks btfo

>strenght

She should give you grammar classes

It is now March. Athel Loren grows restive, casting aside the austere serenity of Gaurach-DĂșin. The boughs and brambles tremble, and through the glades and hollows the spites whisper of Spring.

The Eternal Queen, recumbent in her pleasure, awaits the attentions of her rejuvenated Consort-King. The first outriding of the cycle yields rich game, youths flush with the iridescent bloom of pox and prepubescence. Cherry blossoms flutter their brief glories across the Eternal Realm. And still more. The fey giggle of a return, a recovery of what was once lost. The sacred trustees, deputized by their Queen to carry out the vulgar realities of reign, are poised to return from the Dreaming Wood.

Sisters of Twilight Soon.

>Tfw playing as Vlad and you get to recruit Mannfred

It took a while, but I was finally able to get my autistic son on board.

rejoice?

I can't wait.

I AM FRANZ

They will obey

>play Mannlet for the first time since getting Grim and Grave
>oh look I'll play this Strigoi thingy
>tough in melee
>regeneration
>Inv of Nehek AND Soul Leech on the same line
>summons ghouls

Here it is.

Vlad is still by far the best lord in the game

>Tfw he and his army are unkillable because he has so much magic reserve that he can spam AoE heals the whole fight while also healing himself while his army is always rank 9 because of his overpowered talent and he also has some of the highest campaign movement

worst part is they try and give advice or throw out the occasional "you can't win this?", while playing on the difficulty the devs say is the equivalent of Easy in older TW titles,

top kek

I never finished any grand campaign. Thousand of hours in different TW titles and yet I never finished one. I drop them off as soon as I get to highest tech/economy/power rankings and basically ensure my domination till the end of times. It just turns into a slog with multiple armies in various parts of world and horde of agents.

>Find a Dwarf stack that's half gyros, half bolt throwers sitting in a hold.
>Think it'd be fun to see how AI handles them.
>Skirmish mode the entire fight.
>Never use bombs.
>Eventually give up on chasing gyros around the map, kill things on the ground until everything routs.
>Highest kill count on any gyrocopter unit is 3 kills.
I'm not sure what I was expecting. At least Greenskins have the common decency to fight when you catch their skirmishers, but I watched Dwarfs leave people in a swarm of vargheists to keep running away. And the bolt throwers were shooting into a wall for half the fight.

>Mannfred gets abstinence trait

Not only is he autistic, but he is a virgin.

ONE OF US

Post the Lord Pack you want next.

>The Bull and the Bitches
>Taurox
>Doomull Lord
>Ghorgon
>Jabberslythe
>Chariot pulled by minotaurs
>Chosen Gors.

>Sisters of Twilight
>Glade Captain
>Wild Riders of Kurnos
>Glade Captain
>fuck all else because they already got a good roster and are just lacking in lord department

>tfw surrounded him in his castle with Isabella and Vlad after taking everything else from him
>Can just imagine them shit talking him from the siege lines
>You'll always be my favorite disappointment!
>Come now, Isabella will lend you her high heels
>Meanwhile, Mannfred is slamming the curtains shut and sitting in the corner muttering "I-i'm the true von carstein, baka"

I often get a crash when giving a mount to certain Lords.

Anyone else?

kys lumberfoots

Dire Wolf Skeleton Riders ( Grenade Launcher )

Can you recruit him if you take over his lands?

I warred him and bullied him down to just castle drakenhof, and he accepted my confederation.

I figured it wasn't worth killing my only son, even if he does have autism.

The Brave and the Mad
>Kurt Helborg and Marius Leitdorf

>Skeletons with Grenade Launchers
RADICAL

The only impressive use of gyros I saw in first quest battle for Dawi, where you fight gobbos in tunnel. It always goes like this:

>Your warrios are locked in combat with goblins
>"Ey, cavalry is here mate"
>Bomber proceeds to your frontlines
>NO
>They drop bomb and tear through gobbos and your warriors
>over 100+ kills
>your frontline losses over 40% of manpower
>in battle where you actually would lose like 10-15 Dawi at worst

Black orc crossbowmen demigryph riders (halberd)

Naestra and Arahan for wood elves as a free third legendary.

Isn't Marius dead by the time this game takes place?

>Isn't Marius dead by the time this game takes place?

No he isn't, the game is locked in the year Karl became emperor, at which point Marius was still alive.

Not that it matters since he's IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW AS A GENERIC EMPIRE LORD.

damn I missed this, thanks user

I never get hyped for games anymore except for total warhammer shit, can't wait for lizardmen.

Any tips for The Last Roman?

The Meme and the Madman

Be'lakor and Marius Leitdorf

Marius is in the game already m8. He just doesn't have a unique model.

We would have every fucking electro cunt by now if CA/GW weren't such jews with modding tools.

You know they're talking about campaign difficulties, right user?

The only thing increasing battle difficulty does is give the enemy free stats. There is no AI difference.

So is Vlad, your point being?

(But no, Marius isn't dead because it is the year of Karl's ascension as Emperor)

I auto-resolve almost everything in M2 except siege defenses because I just like to slaughter the enemy and I know 4 spear militia at the gates can murder a dozen squads.

Somebody put those poor things out of their misery.

>Vlad
>Staying dead.
Azhag is also supposed to be dead, I believe.

It's almost like Vlad is a vampire or something.

Isabella too.

What? No.

Azhag was still alive

Can the enemy AI actually win?

I'm on turn 200 of a Legendary Vlad campaign, and I've defeated the chaos and I'm beginning to mop up brettonia and such.

However, I noticed the Elves have the highest level tree. Can they just do the quest battle and win or is the AI unable to win?

>expansion released
>play any of the races, lets say high elves
>races engage in diplomacy with you
>approached by empire "sons of sigmar, approach
>wood elves "our brethren from athel loren come to meet with us i see"
>beastmen "your filthy kind shall be wiped out beast!"
>you engage in diplomacy with other nations
>empire "the celestial college says i must listen to you"
>wood elves "your words and hearts are hollow"
>beastmen "oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang"

>MFW CA would rather do generic shit with old factions instead of hire the VA for an hour

Anyone got advice on how I should be building my hordes in the last roman?

Ai cant win

No, the AI doesn't have any victory conditions. Every Total War is more or less a mini-sandbox where you get to dick around.