Why is it that this board is so bitter towards people with nicer cars?

Why is it that this board is so bitter towards people with nicer cars?

I've noticed this recently that if anyone claims to have any modern luxry car over $30k there are instantly a couple of butthurt people that say "I'm sure the owner of the car woildnt like their valet claiming ownership of their car" or something along those lines.

It goes both ways. Welcome to Veeky Forums

jealously. some people get angry when people are more successful than them. this applies to a broad range of things.

*jealousy
god damn autocorect

Yea that was my assumption. Seems so baseless though. There will always be people more successful.

Veeky Forums is the only place where the proletariat can vent their anger at the bourgeoisie

You wont see the average joe complain face to face

>seems so baseless
just like racism, sexism, prejudice and just about everything else.

Welcome to planet Earth. Take your seat.

Because the average poster here is college age or younger, working a minimum wage/part-time (or both) job, driving a $2000 miata

we wouldn't need to be racist if niggers like you weren't so dumb and useless

I'm not dumb or useless. nice projection tho

>I'm not dumb or useless.

Jesus Christ Alphie, my sides weren't ready for that one. Damn.

your car is shit now get out , honda civic>whatever shitbox u driv

ok

Jealousy, and the fact that most shit posters here are actually just college freshmen still driving babby's first shut box and are bitter mom and dad haven't bought them a brand new meme miata.

It's not jealousy

It's more like rage when someone has the gall to say they're more successful than you when they're the same fucking single 20-30 year old geek with the same tradie/IT job and the same amount of disposable income

>my $10k turbo'd civic is the shit
>heheh i get so much pussy in my $10k used BMW (not a lie bro, i swear ;_;) are you too poorfag for heated seats lol fucking autist
>REEEE MY TURBO CIVIC IS BETTER
>REEEE YOU LOOK LIKE AN AUTIST EVEN THOUGH WE'RE BOTH AUTISTS
>REEE BULLSHIT
>REEEEEAD THIS GREENTEXT FANFIC I WROTE ABOUT GIRLS LAUGHING AT YOU (ALSO YOU'RE FAT)
>REEEE NO U NUMALE KEK
>BETA AUTIST SPERG
>SISSY BBC SUCKING TRAPBOI
>NECKBEEEEAAAAAAAARD

People laugh because I spent 15k on a brand new fiesta. Im happy with my cheap car and im happy having warrantee

Classic human insecurity. People see people with other things and all of a sudden feel threatened that they don't have the thing, and sometimes they feel (or in extreme cases, know) they'll never own the thing and they let it get to them.

>Talks about a Fiesta
>Shows a Focus

Yep, that's Veeky Forums alright.

I personally don't get jealous but I think spending 5 figures on a new car is stupid as fuck.

Stupid people make the econony strong so I don't really care about that either. Somebody has to be the sucker it just doesn't have to be me.

>literally spends all day copy-pasting garbage onto Veeky Forums
Your reply will most likely be "stay btfo" "assmad gm fangirl detected" or one of your other common phrases.

>spending your time fun posting makes you useless
lol. no. sperg more.