So why do people keep running with the holocaust meme?

So why do people keep running with the holocaust meme?

why do you keep running with the dolan meme?

>haha you sure got him with your bait pic bro

we JUST had this convo ffs

Constructive question: Should we make a list of debunked holodenial arguments in order to prevent pollocks spamming this shit?

We have. It doesn't work. I have literally been told that William Eassie is a Jewish shill laying groundwork for the "holohoax" for demonstrating (in the fucking 1870s) that cremation time can be as low as 45 minutes with a slapped together furnace.

There is no technical way to prevent any random /pol/kid from showing up and dropping a fresh steaming meme thread out of no where.

>Post a debunked lie on the list
>ban
How about this? It seems to me as decent compromise between freedom of speech and keeping the zhidposters away. The list can be of course updated from time to time.

>We have. It doesn't work.
You mean the thread screencap? Of course we have, but we don't have it in sticky.

Ban him fine but there will be a few more just like him every day.

Sure we can't filter all Polacks, they are integral part of the part whatever we like it or not.

But at least we'll be filter those who don't have anything to say and the rest brave enough to peek from the rabbit hole will receive some education.

>Should we make a list of debunked holodenial arguments

No need! Commencing dump.

If you don't believe it to be in the realm of possibility that the Holocaust was at least EXAGGERATED then you're a fucking retard who a) doesn't realize that history itself is propaganda and b) is fucking gullible.

>t. someone who doesn't care whether or not it happened but accepts it as "history" as much as Caesar crossing the Rubicon

>made by some retard with no degree
Kek.

>get utterly, methodically, savagely btfo in every single argument you have
>"b-but y-you didn't give your credentials!"

Oh, I guess it doesn't count then. I forgot about all those holocaust-denying history PhDs.

I enjoyed reading those, but deutschanon seems to have a misconception regarding Americans as a whole.

Though now that it's brought up I have to wonder about the proportions of nationalities that make up /pol/.

there's almost so much arrogance in this picture that it's funny

That's about how I feel about 9/11. Maybe it was pissed off Arabs, maybe it was CIA, maybe CIA egged on the Arabs, the important thing is that it happened and shaped the world to what it is today.

At this point if the government csme out and said they did it I have to wonder if there'd even be much of a backlash.

>at least EXAGGERATED
If you mean factually. As in less than 4M Jews were murderd then: c) you might as well believe Earth is flat (you rely solely on your perception and ignore all the experts since they are ((shills)))

if you mean medially. As in why do they give all the attention to Jews, when Nazis murdered more Slavs then: d) you live in former 1st world and Americans did not want you to feel sympathy to people of Eastern Europe.

"kek" is not an argument. If you think there is something incorrect there then, please, enlighten us. But don't act like fucking crying child.

I mean, the thing about Slavs is that not even Slavs care about Slavs. Stalin killed more Slavs than Hitler.

I actually don't believe holocaust happened

not an argument either

Correct, it was a bid for your superiour knowledge

>I mean, the thing about Slavs is that not even Slavs care about Slavs.
That's generalization of Slavs into Russians. But I get your point.

>Stalin killed more Slavs than Hitler.
Thats most likely incorrect, unless you want to believe in 60 million meme.

>Stalin
20M
>Hitler
~25M Soviets, 1M Yugoslavia, 4M Poland (rough guess, I attributed 2/3 to nazis), 300k Czechoslovakia