>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13335/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13579/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/64032/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10399/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14650/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEVER EVER!

rate my courier

piper is on her late 20's, 26 if we count that she and cait were born in the same year, nat is its in her early to mid teens(14), Preston may be on the same rate too, both he cait and piper may be on their early 20's

Macready is 22/23(he was 10 in fallout 3)

Danse is unknown, he was recruited during fallout 3 campaign and he even fought on Addams AFB along with the Late Lone Wanderer

Curie is 213 years old!.

Codsworth is 200 Years old

Hancock is Unknown, since he was McDonnough's Younger brother

Nate and Nora's default look puts them on the 25's to 35's

The Lone Wanderer was 19, The Default Courier was 30 years old

Source?

are rape mods a thing?

So, Does /fog/ have their own "MODLIST" for Fo3, NV and 4 as /TESG/ has to oblivion and skyrim?

or its just fucked up as this general and fanbase is?

Fallout 2 Remake mod for NV

only for sickfucks

rubbers rab

Quake champions Nyx plugsuit and Shotgun when?

Looks shit

looks nice whatever that is

was there RAPE in fo2? what was it for

>fallout liberty fb puts up high quality images of great looking wattz guns
>they only ever released a handful of standalones for NV
>won't release the wattz pistol
>STILL cannot replace the shitty CFWNV weapon meshes with modded ones from various sources until they do

If Roy Shitterian is on the project, expect those shit models staying there for along time

best general in Veeky Forums

do you anons frequent this general? you come here everyday? how do you stand playing fallout every single day? what do you do in it? what fallout you play? and why did classic fog mixed with fog?

classic fog died

they came here after or went back to /v/

why did it die?

how do i stop the camera from shaking and staggering every time i step on something jagged?

not enough posters

it also confirms that most of those people who whine about how the new games are nothing like the old ones have never played the old ones

I only hang on generals when I play the related games, desu. Sometimes I start coming here a bit before and stay a bit after I stopped playing.
Fallout 4 these days. I'm going to pull my fingers out my arse and put FO1 or 2 on my tablet tomorrow, probably.

On your tablet? explain

i havent played since last may but i decided to get into it again

Apparently the app "Exogear RPG" allows you to play FO1 and 2, and a few other classics.
Defaulting that, I read about other ways to do it, we'll see.

That feel when Twilight is such a solid base that you keep a deathclaw cage around just so you can farm them for food when they strike.

I was wondering have they ever confirmed any of the other things that set Fallout apart from our reality? I know the transistor was a huge difference, but any presidential elections or other events that caused the split?

I don't understand why people can't enjoy both games or expected both games to be the exact same in RPG quality

I got into New Vegas expecting an RPG
I got into FO4 expecting a Bethesda game with unviable melee combat

I got what i wanted

autism user,

>hunger, thirst and sleep added to normal difficulties
is this a thing? if so could you link me to it

Nate is the equivalent of the guys who came home after WWII and got a cheap house and a cheap education because of the GI bill, and Nora graduated from law school recently. I'd put them both in their mid to late 20's.

So what's the recommended mod manager of Fallout4? I know at release it used to be NMM but I'm hoping an alternative has surfaced since then

NMM because MO is DEAD

ignore whatever the faggots from /tesg/ says about NMM

>MO is DEAD
Really? That's unfortunate.
I understand the hate NMM gets because it used to be pretty bad but it's stepped up it;s game and from what I used of it last year it seems fine.
Thanks.

Also did that /fog/ branch of tesgeneral ever kick off? Or is there another database of recommended FO4 mods? Just looking for any essentials not to be spoonfed on any decent mod that's released within the past year. If needed I could scrub MxR's videos but I'd really prefer not to since he's insufferable.

>Just looking for any essentials
go through by category of what you're interested in

What do you mean by dead? I'm using MO2 and it works fine.

Dead as in it's no longer getting any development.
The fella who made it was hired by Nexus to make some NMM/MO hybrid.

Oh, well that's good right?

Is there a mod that adds breast and butt physics to all armor and clothing yet?

think you can run any outfit through bodyslide and it will do it

Mod managers are for babies.

How the fuck is Nat 14? She doesn't even look like she bleeds yet (although admittedly I haven't played too much FO4 so I've only met her in-game a couple times).

I don't play fallout every day. I lurk in /fog/ and /mbg/ continually when I'm not playing a game or doing some normie shit away from my computer.

FIRST RECON DID NOTHING WRONG
KHANS ARE FILTHY RAIDER FUCKS
BITTER SPRINGS BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

I like the look of their T-51b helmet.

>Day 998
>Still no sex tech
WHY??????????????????????????

shawn is the smallest kid ingame, Nat is in her early teens, 12 on max if we go with the final concept art of her

piper, maccready and cait are both in their 22's to mid 20's, Arthur maxson is 20 years old!

Nate, Preston and Nora on their late 20's, 30 on max.

Somehow i feel that they will jury rig the FO4 model with this one

post pics of your most detailed/primary settlement

>jury rig the FO4 model
its been done and its overrated imo

the animations in 4 and the fact that the parts can be exposed are part of the charm in how it works in that game

I dunno, I think the Fallout 4 models look cool in New Vegas but the helmets need to be downsized a bit.

Progress is halted (save for animators I guess) until the script extender is finished.
Progress is halted for the script extender because they're working on finishing Skyrim's first.

These faggots still can't accept they belong here

...so are we ever getting a proper FAL for fallout 4?

The Lone wanderer died? Was this mentioned in FO4?

these are nice

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13335/?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13579/?

there is no mention of him

probably he and Sarah died on the same skirmish after Fo3 Ended

Never ever.

Doombased is working on a FAL mod
nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/64032/?

Was removing weapon repair in fallout 4 a mistake?

The only reason why i ask because there's a abundance of weapons, like i only need to pick one baseball bat and i'm set.
Sure if it was tedious repairing gear but it feels like weapons lose their significance
Basically after you've collected each type of weapon the rest you come across only seem to be useful for caps or raw components

Adding weapon durability was a mistake in the first place.

Or maybe he fucked off to space

>dead
faked their deaths
banging sarah lyons on the alien mothership

I could see the reasons people miss it, but at the same times it was never really an obstacle, just an annoyance to me to keep my guns in repair. The only time it mattered was on some heavy combat mission where I literally shot my assault rifle from 100% down to about 30% or so over the course of a few thousand rounds.

Far be it from me to bring up realism in something as silly as Fallout but a good assault rifle doesn't need a total overhaul repair after every major engagement, it was more of a chore than anything else.

I don't play Fallout every day but I enjoy lurking and posting in the threads because you all are a lovely bunch of people and I love you all.

I'm thinking it's a bit convenient that Sarah died so soon after her father did. More likely some 'super mutant snipers' took her out before she could consolidate her position and the Lost Hills leadership could prop up Maxson as a more loyal servant.

It is an interesting continuing trend that the Brotherhood seems to be ceasing to exist as a coherent entity the further forward we go in time, they spread out all over the continent then each chapter seems to inevitably lose contact with HQ and splinter off into its own little group with its own changing interpretations of the original dogma.

I wouldn't be surprised if a number of the Wanderer's feats were attributed to Arthur Maxson in order to make him seem more impressive, and hide the fact that the almighty brotherhood was ever reliant on the help of an outsider.

Considering that the Brotherhood is convinced Maxon is some kind of god-king but never mentions the Wanderer at all, it feels like he was purposefully erased from their history.

Makes me feel a little less bad about blowing them up in FO4. What if they did the same to the sole survivor?

this might be it

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10399/

I used a mod to reinstate the cut content Brotherhood path of challenging Maxson to a duel and installing Danse as the new elder.

Care to go into more detail why?

I will admit it wasn't perfect or even well thought out
As i stated the reason why i bring it up weapons as loot feel like they've lost their value, heck it also seems to reflect onto vendors as well how often can you say you purchased a weapon from a vendor (outside of uniques) probably never.

>post yfw Danse is the Lone Wanderer
>Everything Danse went through was programmed into him, and didn't actually happen
>Mothership Zeta was programmed in by a bored kid in the Institute

i have autism
it needs to use the vanilla mechanic from survival

I think the brain dude would have found the component in Point Lookout.

Whats a good tutorial series on learning the geck? ideally for 3/NV

You DO have lots of healthy settlements full of lots of happy settlers, right user?

You're trying to make a better future by giving people safe places to live, clean water, and clean beds, right?

whats the best place to build shit? a lotta places have shitty fucked up buildings or a lack of reasonable space.

Yeah but I can't fuck'em or force'em to cower in fear as deathclaw kills the men and impregnates the womenfolk so whats even the point

The one on the geck website.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14650/

this lets you change the damage multipliers for both you and enemies, enable fast travel, and adjust save settings. give it a try, user.

What do you cities look like pinky?

Starlight Drive-In is prime real estate. lots of open space, a big puddle in the middle for water output, the snack bar and film reel room, two rooms behind the big screen, the little shack where the workbench resides, and underneath of and on top of the screen itself.

Honestly what's the real point of getting every single settlement possible?
Like there has to be a critical mass point somewhere where it just doesn't matter what kind of resources your pulling in right?
or is this an rp thing

How on earth is there still no mod to make Curie a Gen2 synth instead of a Gen3?

Your only limit is your creativity.

As long as you install some mods

What's the difference?

Squishy bits.

^this

show us your settlements, Pinky

pic relate was in a save i accidentally deleted

The Gen2's are the mannequin-looking motherfuckers. Nick's a 2.5 or something.

I dropped the game before that distinction ever came up. How do the squishy bits change from g2 to g3?

THIS IS WHAT CURRIE FAGS ARE IN LOVE WITH

HAHAHA BTFO SKELETON FAPPERS

G1 are robots, G2 are mannequin looking niggers, Nick is G2.5, G3 are the ones that look just like humans.

>tfw place everywhere doesn't work for you

>his love is literally only skin deep
Who's the real monster here??

did you get skse

rubbers rab has a female gen 1/2 mesh

no idea if it works or not

*f4se

was cait a whore or just a junkie gladiator with implications?

Yeah, the appropriate version for the appropriate version of my game and the appropriate version of the mod for the appropriate version of F4SE.

I assume it's because i didn't buy Todd's game

Sounds like you didn't install F4SE, or get it set up properly.

Pic is Gen2. Gen3 are basically genetically engineered human android things.

Junkie gladiator. She implies implications about being raped, but i think that was before she got Veeky Forums and became capable of snapping raider necks.

It looks like there's a pretty small jump between G1 and G2 synths and an enormous jump from G2 to G3. How did that even happen.

yeah it might have something to do with not being in the steam folder. you might be able to put your fallout 4 directory in your steamapps folder then run it. not sure how steam detects piracy, but you might want to close all steam processes with task manager when you run pirated fallout out of the steam directory, assuming any of this works.

Gen2 represents the peak of engineering the institute was capable of, essentially. There are actually a couple Gen2.5 synths, like Nick which are a bit more advanced. Also some of the animal synths in the institute would probably be considered somewhere between G2 and G3.

Gen3 was them taking Synths in a different direction, engineering them from Human cells grown in a lab, instead of from mechanical parts. It represents the height of their biological engineering.