overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Whoever made this sheer fisting of a game can go fuck themselves.

Hola, user. I had Taco Bell earlier. Want a whiff?

No self-respecting Mexican would ever actually eat at a Taco Bell

I want Orisa to trample me with her many legs!

STOP
POSTING
DISCORD

Reminder that both Winston and Tracer are NOT for bullying

>tfw full time healslut
What DPS should I learn to play to branch out? I play Ana normally btw.

>qt Sombra
Would sniff. But she'd eat something better than Taco Bell.

She blackmails people into friendship and drinks alone on a christmas eve (probably in hopes of being picked up by a lonesome cowboy). I don't think she has any self-respect

>literally afraid of using the report button

>poorly balanced game with skinner box elements made by virtue-signalling SJWs for casual normalfags with tunnel vision and a third-grade education
What did you expect user? Did you look at Blizzard's amazing track record of well-balanced games with intelligent communities and think this one would be just as big a hit as the other stinkers?

Blizzard has never made a good game in their entire history and Kaplan is a hook nosed beady-eyed kike, the only reason I play this shit is because TF2 is dead and everything else is just as if not worse than this.

But they've made themselves a target!

>it's a mercy gets toxic because he isn't winning for free episode

I thought mercyboys were supposed to be cute, meek and submissive?

>McCree to Reaper: "You weren't given those guns just to toss 'em around like trash"

Who gave Reaper his magical infinity shotguns?

Widow
Or you know, 76 since he's "meta" and easy to learn

And I thought you were supposed to stay in Reddit but here you are.

Mercy players are the worst. They think they entitled to up voters on their cards at the end of the game just for holding M1.

meow

Who knows, he's been using shotguns for 25+ years.

What would Reaper do if he could go to the past and meet shota Jack?

>toxic

Just a euphemism for "says things that triggers me" at this point.

>sisterfucker detected

>Need second healer
>Guy locks Hanzo
>Says he'll switch if it doesn't work out
>Faggot switched to Genji (was Hanzo)

I love the look on Pharah's face. It's like she's just accepted her fate as Mercy's plaything years ago.

Kill or torture, maybe both

>being too friendly/likeable makes you a target for bullying

what the hell happened to you in life, user?

>waited out on PTR for the Orisa stacking to die down so I can get a good insight on her dos and donts
>it's still 5-6 Orisas v 6 Orisas
well what the frick do I do fellas, just wait for post release and try then?

Shoot him.

>Playing modes that allow hero stacking

>Discord

you realise no one wants to join your autistic circlejerk full of cringy meme spewers right

>that image
Get professional help

Have you played on ptr? It's either that or fight with your teammates to pick her on qp

>cringy

congrats, you are just as bad as OP

>not doing fuck all for a living on an income of loot boxes

>le healer is a slut meme

Stop it

He'd probably let him be honestly, because it feels like he wants to take revenge on a man who took everything from him, not a kid that can barely tie his shoes. Doubt he'd feel satisfaction from that

What do you expect from no limits? It's hero stack on live, of course its going to be that way on PTR.

>won 9/10 placements
>placed ~3300
>win streak all the way to grandmaster solo q Mercy

I did it bros. I'm a grandmaster!

on ps4

>Mercy could've been cynic with god complex

I'm more than slightly upset.

Maybe he'd even kidnap and raise him as an antithesis for the Jack Morrison that he knew. Turn him into a monster, as an ultimate fuck you to everything strike-commander stood for

I like how sombra's kit is total shit because she's objectively the worst at assault maps.

I'm not the original poster of this reply chain. Guy is just frustrated that he can't pick and learn how 2 Orisa in a normal game on ptr

Yeah it seems like kinda expected (not necessarily LAZY) writing but she would have been MUCH more interesting is she was more morally grey/had a god complex, like your traditional psychopathic doctor. Hopefully she has that side and Blizzard just haven't shown it yet.

that would have made her instantly 100000 times more interesting than she is now, but you can't expect much from that ching chong

Good job m8

Honestly, he would take care of him.

>frustrated
i'm but slightly salted user

MODS

wasn't this symmetra autism thing all started as a joke because she has that one line about bringing light into the spectrum or some shit and people joked it was about the autistic spectrum and then blizz was bullied into making it canon

When I first saw her, I thought that she had a god complex, considering how she dresses as an angel.

But no, she wears it because she is good and pure.

I already find Mercy's character and personality to be interesting.

What if Mercy's hps is directly proportional to how near she is on tethered allies? This wiould make her more dynamic and more of a priority target.

I seriously don't understand this mode. Why the fuck do people play it?
>Hurr my team got a good/bad comp and the enemy team got a good/bad comp and now its gg

I played No Limits on PTR and keep running into diamonds and masters who don't play Orisa at all.

No, we've known she's had actual autism since at least last June.

>only now realized it
Everyone knew she was autistic back when they released her comic, its only idiots who had to have Jeff directly them that didn't realize it.

It's the least frustrating game mode to get your weekly boxes.

That's it.

add this to list of Genji names

I need healing!

In case you haven't noticed. Blizz has been currently pandering to tumblrina, sjws and the lgbt community to rake in publicity.

>n-no u

discord-goers, everybody.

>Not 3v3

"sure w/e" - jeff's letter

Not an argument.

It's the only fun arcade mode to get weekly boxes.
>playing no limits is cancer
>playing ctf ever
>3v3 aka whoever has the best roadhog wins

>playing Roadhog and friends versus Roadhog and his friends

Roadhog is fun

It's the fact that "Mercy can do no wrong" that makes her really bland in comparison to the rest of the cast. Back when everyone thought she was the one that revived Reaper it at least made everyone wonder why she would do such a thing .

Still kinda mad they scraped that idea. Could have been good.

woh

>Win
>Throw
>Get stomped, lose again
>Win
>Repeat
Jesus christ end it

that's cause you have shit taste and shit mom who's never cared about you. So basically you're projecting your desire for motherly love and attention on an imaginary basic bitch that can't say 'no' to you and is 'nice' in a saccharine disney sense.

He'd probably just shoot him. He's not evil, he's just an edgy mercenary.

Did they scrap it?

This, to a large extent: But also, it's a decent game mode with which to practice characters that you're really bad at and need to improve with.
There are absolutely no stakes, because everybody already knows that it's a shitshow and nobody expects you to do well with every single hero that you roll. So you can do poorly to your heart's content in mystery heroes, and nobody will really notice, let alone flame you.
Also, the enemy team will have random, uncoordinated shit as well, so when you are using a hero you're bad with and you're being less than effective, it's not that big of a deal because the enemy team won't be able to punish your mistakes as easily.

Care to explain why? To me she comes off as one of the more boring characters. Doesn't help that she's Chu's Waifu and knowing Blizzard and their history with Waifus, we will probably have to see more of her, wether we like her or not.

Oh look another Ana/Roadhog/76 team. Same as ours. Awesome.

3v3 is shit Shit SHHHIIITTTTT

>wasn't this symmetra autism thing all started as a joke because she has that one line about bringing light into the spectrum or some shit
Dude, are YOU autistic?

the lines are in the game but they aren't used

What part of Symmetra's comic implied that she was autistic? And if she was, surely she wouldn't have the mental capabilities of being an architect, let alone infiltrate buildings and fight thugs.

that makes it sound more like widow. Reaper is the opposite of that. He's overcome with emotions. If it was a fantasy setting id' say that the thing that keeps him alive and bound to this plane of existance is not nanomachines, but those strong emotions

Yeah. Apparently the lines "never existed" despite being in the game for a sec.

Hi who do you main?

Did they scrap it? No one was able to record the voicelines, so it really just seems like a conspiracy theory, a good one mind you, I agree it would add some nice dimension to her, but just a theory.

I don't think you know what autism is.
Gr8 b8 m8

At least 3v3 has skill involved in winning. Mystery heroes may has well just be a coin flip depending on if you get good spawns on your team or not.

I was sure I heard the lines but that somewhere during the summer events they removed them

>not being the support of your Roadhog main friend
easy wins desu

Got a link to some? I'd like to hear them

unending internal rage

>He's overcome with emotions
>every single piece of material we see him in is him just trying to get the job done

you're going to offend all the defensive symmetra autists

He's obviously from /r/cringeanarchy, and the usual protocol (I.E report and hide) should be followed.

Lucio/Rein/Dva/Zarya
I'm pretty fucked if they're instapicked, unless I ride dicks as Mercy

if they were in a game surely there'd be straight evidence. I've watch dozens youtube videos about reaper and early datamined voicelines (specifically looking for that quote), but even though many mention the mercy-reaper exchange in question, non actually play the audio of it.

Roadhog!

Wow its like you have no concept of Reaper's character. He's the most overly emotional person in the cast. Pic related. And Chu posted this.

Ana/Zen