youtube.com/watch?v=5p_wFVfDxJQ&t=619s

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtu.be/SJV3meATITI

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2303377
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2305538
youtube.com/watch?v=EaKDOYTZbJg
gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/03/13/we-39-re-live-streaming-mass-effect-andromeda-tomorrow.aspx
docs.google.com/document/d/1QT4IUepvrU1pfv_B95oQj0H84DlCTUmzQ_uQh1voTUs/mobilebasic?pli=1
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AmbiguouslyChristian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Open your ass and your heart and mind will follow.

2nd for this game may turn out alright

holy fucking shit, there are women in the middle east fighting for their country, opressed women in muslim countries, women fighting for basic reproductive rights and these bitches are complaining about the female character not having her own trailer

Shala raan a shit

PeeBee is cute! :3

Has the IGN video changed your thoughts regarding Jaal / angara?

It'd be really amazing if Bioware added some Foley sounds of Cora's suit creaking as she moved around in cutscenes. At least for close ups.
>rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2303377

I want to chafe with Vetra!

Welcome to modern society.

I want to ____ Tiran!

Cute Boy and Handsome Boy

Will Drack be Rugged?
Will Tiran be Dashing?

Raan is cute and lewd.

>The ocean winds of my homeworld call, Commander. When this is over, I will stand on the shore and remember your name with gratitude. Until then, our fleet is yours.

Even though I liked Ash, I thought leaving her behind on Virmire was a better conclusion to her story. Something to redeem her name as far as Alliance Military goes and what she wanted. Her ending up as a SPECTRE doesn't really fit. Not that it fits with Kaidan either, seems completely forced. Both the Virmire survivor stories in ME2/3 were kind of baka.

*opens ass for Cora*

They seem more boring than I expected.

>reproductive rights

they're cute!

Childhood is hating Ashley because muh god/racism/boring/ugly and responding to literally every post mentioning her with a post containing the word "Virmire".

Adulthood is forgetting about her altogether and only talking about other characters.

Seniority is realizing that she's a multi-dimensional character with deep, branching conversations who had her flaws overblown (especially her racism, given how friendly she is with Tali) and that she is superior to half the ME2 squadmates who were just exaggerated cliches who felt like they should be in prisons or mental hospitals.

Kaidan is mentioned to have a decorated service record alongside serving with Shepard with 1. In addition to never leaving the Alliance and attaining the rank of Major he makes the most sense of the two to be made a Spectre.
Ashley has nothing but serving with Shepard to her name, you even discuss with her that shes had nothing but crap assignments before you.

Stop making fun of PeeBee

>I want to introduce Vetra to Tiran!

>the latex sounds by NoName55

FUCK
>rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2305538

never ever

Best girl TBQH

man, I love her face in all your pics.

Befriend! He seems like a cool dude. I'll get a dextro coffee and shoot the shit.

She gets crap assignments because of her grandfather.

NOOT NOOT

Who here /shreked/?

At least post the fixed image.

I'm aware but that doesn't change the fact that she has even less experience or commendation to forward her name for Spectre candidacy.

>Lesbian

kallo is a cute, I'm going to be sad if I can't hug him

>Believing the victim/oppression story she feeds you

God dammit, user.

Ascension is realizing that Tali is the only good choice

Part of seniority is realizing that she's not.

>tfw I didn't romance anyone

But she helps you save the Citadel.

Can't spell trash without Ash

youtube.com/watch?v=EaKDOYTZbJg

>Implying bioshit is competent enough to make her lie to you about that.

>.gif
Is this 2004?

It's fine for Kaidan/Ash to climb the alliance ranks, but the SPECTRE thing exists entirely to set up the non-confrontation between Shep and Virmire Survivor over Udina. It means nothing to anyone in the game world ever so it just plays like a shitty plot contrivance to me.

>Kallo and Lexi get into a cat fight over Drack

2 hour stream tomorrow lads

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/03/13/we-39-re-live-streaming-mass-effect-andromeda-tomorrow.aspx

What class should I choose for an insanity trilogy run? Already did adept

how did the male characters go from Jersey shore, vigilante mercenaries, warlords, biotic gods and commanders like this bad mofo to fucking bisexual twins with more gel in their hair than ever?

This is either the most brilliant analysis or the most autistic. I can't decide
docs.google.com/document/d/1QT4IUepvrU1pfv_B95oQj0H84DlCTUmzQ_uQh1voTUs/mobilebasic?pli=1

Vanguard makes the game actually fun and somewhat challenging
Somewhat sucks in 1, but you can easily break that game anyways.

Manguard with Singularity

Manguard/Champion/Heavycharge/InfernoAmmo/Reave

Manguard/Double Nova

I know we've already discussed the launch trailer at this point, but I just watched it again.

They really shouldn't have focused on Scott as much as they did. Not from a "why not focus on sara!", or a "I fucking hate that faggot" perspective, it's just bad marketing. Scott doesn't have a main character look. The shots of him are forgettable and boring, but the trailer wants you to think he's some kind of cool guy, when in reality that doesn't even matter to the people who may want to buy it. But pushing this boring manlet isn't going to help them sell any games.

honestly, whenever I play for the realism and story i go for soldier Shepard

he is not biotic and relies on nothing and nobody except his gun and his squadmates

makes him more badass

I always went with Ash because she was cute. People always go "MUH RACISM" but she was never racist. She had a healthy mistrust of aliens. Also you could always convince her that it's wrong to go so. The "MUH GOD" never bothered me because I also believe in god

>GET OUT OF MY SWAMP

Childhood is hating Tali because muh robots and muh racism.

Adolescence is loving Tali because muh waifu and muh hips.

Adulthood is loving Tali because muh waifu and muh hips, AND because she's a good, well-written character.

Seniority is appreciating Tali as a multi-dimensional character with a clear arc and great voice work, and as a good comrade in arms to Shepard, but thinking she works better as a friend or little sister to Shepard than a romance, while shaking your head at the adolescents.

Ascension is realizing that Tali's romance is next to Garrus's the best integrated one in the games, provides a strong and fun emotional core for an otherwise sour story, feels like it grows naturally from a strong friendship, and adds to her character by showing a different side of her and adding a mini arc where she deals with character flaws that don't otherwise get addressed.

They aren't showing Sara because of the horrendous animations on her face that they debuted with.

Weaponized Autism

ikr, he just isn't memorable in any way

>"MUH GOD"

It's retarded. She mentions it, what, once?

Canon is Shep/Soldier/Pragmatic Renegade

I wasn't into her until I found out she was a cradle snatcher.

Yeah, and that's a problem, but not what I'm talking about. Sara also suffers from the same problem. I wouldn't mind playing either of them. But they make for shitty front men/women for a game. They should have just kept the close-ups out of the trailer.

wat

>go with Scott
>some don't like him
>go with Sara
>animations don't fit the 3-D mesh

What to do, what to do.

She literally says something as innocent as "my father is still watching over me". You have the option to go full fedora on her because of it

>Try to be racist as possible with the shitty choices they give you
>Ashley still ends up loving aliens in the end

>expecting that level of care work and effort for this product
I don't think so my famalam

I'm going sara+suvi for the first playthrough. I'll deal with the scaled down skeleton... It's not like it's a new problem. I'm used to it anyway.

She literally tells you she believes in god and asks if you have a problem with it.

Cause she's way older than you.

Someone told me she was in her 40s and I didn't bother to fact check until now. Has her actual age been indicated anywhere?

Kallo is so cute! I can't wait to be disappointing when i can't romance him!!!

I don't know why people gave Ash shit for believing in god, but no one said shit about Blue waffle bringing up the goddess every 10 seconds

oh my fuck

so why would anyone have a problem with it and be mad about it? try to pull that shit in a real army and your superior will be on your ass before you can tip your fedora

So besides the complaints about Liam's flat line readings, did you guys have any other complaints about the PAX panel showing off that mission?

I never bothered to change the default MaleShep because he looked badass and anything you can get out of Bioware's character editors will look like just ass, but with Scott I'll make my own, because the default looks like such a pussy.

They didn't say her exact age yet.

Late twenties/early thirties sounds alright for someone as experienced as her, and she was supposed to replace Alec in case anything goes wrong.

Femturs are cute. CUTE!

MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

Same reason nobody cares about norse or greek mythology anymore, while giving Christians (which most people seem to think is Ashley's religion for some reason) is pretty much the favourite past time of fedora tippers in the west.

Environments looked like straight from Warframe, that's my only complaint

me too user! in fact, I'm already prepared for my disappointment by definitely going after my rebound dude, Jaal

>(which most people seem to think is Ashley's religion for some reason)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AmbiguouslyChristian

I'm holding out hope that she's around twice Ryder's age.

>(which most people seem to think is Ashley's religion for some reason)

She has an American accent and is of Hispanic descent according to one of the writers. That makes it very likely that this unnamed religion is Catholicism.

Early 40's late 30's seems perfect.

Atleast Jaals mighty cock will make it yeah.

are you guys fucking retarded? She's most likely ~27

>honestly i want jaal to choke me with his tentacle hair
>Never played a male shepherd. Jennifer hale owned that role. But i may in this one. When i make him look like Nathan Drake to go with that voice. Will be a wise cracking space junkit for me lol. Cant wait [note that this guy is a literal fedora tipper in his profile pic]
>Holy calibrations, you have to check this out guys

I'm going to take his two prehensile dolphin dicks!

nice shop

Everyone's saying he looks like a cat but all I can see is a rabbit.

Same. I actually have a fundamental issue with a lot of character creators in that a dev created character is inevitably going to work better than a player created one. There have been good ones, but there's a major trade-off with it where you have a restrictive editor where it's easy to create a decent looking character, or a very free editor, but making a good character can be very difficult. I just made a toon in DA:I, and she looks meh to alright, but her fucking teeth clip through her face like 20% of the time.

The thing is that most people aren't artists. It's hard enough for a random person to draw a decent looking face on paper, now throw that into 3 dimensions and it's even more difficult. Most people have no idea what humans actually look like, and I'm saying this as someone who has 13+ years of 3d modelling experience.

Given the choice, I always pick the default characters (unless it's just a character creator preset) because it's just going to look better.

Character presets are actually a good example of this. Those are faces the fucking devs tried to make look halfway decent with their creator, and they are always horrendous.