/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1216 - Bill edition
Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-march/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
JP - Holden's RV
JP - Narrow clock

>Upcoming Birthdays
14th - Dotty
15th - Julian
16th - Doc
17th - Cheri
19th - Merengue

>Holidays & Events
17th - Shamrock Day
18th - Fishing tourney

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6k01DIVDJlY
moridb.com/items/furniture/drafting-table
miyasgarden.weebly.com/town-cards.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for best peppy

I found out that some people online had cutesy little comics about this dialogue. They all had the usual cutesy suspects.

I got a four hundred pound abominable snowman flirting with me using awkwardly understood rap lyrics.

Wrong rabbit

it seems the servers are messing with images again, here's the correct peppy best rabbit.

Oops, wrong rabbit again.

Rabbits eat their poop!

Ducks have 9 inch, corkscrew penises.

youtu.be/6k01DIVDJlY

>tall bear models are ugly/meh as fuck
>except when they shake trees and get sad

I don't know why but they're the only ones that make me grin like a dumbass everytime that happens. i think is their redeemable quality

holy shit what the actual fuck

Lottie's still in my RV campsite. Would anyone like to visit her?

What is that diagram thing in the back?

i'd like to visit if you dont mind

>tfw there are some villagers you'd absolutely love to have but you're far too attached to your current villagers to boot any of them out

moridb.com/items/furniture/drafting-table

>posting discount Pippy(s) kek

Olivia dude you need to know i have her now in my town, can't tell how many days i'll have as she took a really shitty post and i'm willing to let her go to any user that wants her too.

Time for another copy of the game

Time to buy a second cart

Gate's open

Anyone ever make a town card?

Shiet, I'm honestly tempted to do that just to have a town with pic related and a couple of others. Peanut is one of my favourite villagers but I love my current two peppies too much to evict them.

This game is cruel.

Some people here used to fill out a similar kind of thing but I never saved the template

miyasgarden.weebly.com/town-cards.html
Here ya go user
I have one but I don't want to be the only person here to post one

Is Bob /our guy/ ?

Fuck this shit.

>isabelle's amiibo card is not giving me another photo
Oh oh.. i was pretty sure you could get multiple. i'm not getting the "give me something else" option

You can only get one.

If you give me 40-50 minutes I can give you one.

I see, i gave away mine to Mabel, thought that when it changed hands I't reset or something, there was a town with pictures laying around where i got sable's and cyrus-reese for my museum so i guess i'll look for hers there.

I was planning on offering her pic to other anons here but i guess that's not really a feasible giveaway. :(

I want that qr code.

that also could work, i would be grateful!

Well fuck me sideways, I'm downloading something on the 3ds and says it will take 70 minutes.

I got around 350 meow coupons, might as well visit an randomly buy stuff!

I just shot down a balloon with a soda fountain in it. I thought you could only shoot down balloon furniture. Was this in the amiibo update?

no prob there's not really a rush on that one.
yup, iirc only meow coupon furniture as well as balloon furniture it's in the balloons.

Yes you can get random items if you've catalogued the whole balloon set. This includes rv items.

I don't know if anyone actually enjoys my screenshots, but I will post them regardless. I take enough of 'em.

I'm really pleased with how my neighbour's houses are. HHD doesn't get close to the kind of feeling I get when working with these tight and finicky constraints.

Neat! thanks anons.

good job with jeremiah, i failed him so hard as he was my first lazy and i didnt know anything about how their houses worked.

only one i've been truly proud was kiki's. on one side it was abnormaly easy to acomplish it so it didn't hurt that much when i lost her in a failed void adoption.

Still got time to fix it! Whenever my animals pawn off some of their old stuff, I either make sure to catalog a copy or hell, just store what they gave away. Eventually they'll want it back.

Are you still here?

Yup! Ready to go!

So that's why I've been getting good shit from balloons for weeks now. I thought it had something to do with my Feng Shui.

Whoa whoa
Bridge model?
Didn't know that as a thing. Rad.

Am I the only one who just doesn't give a crap about my villagers' houses? I figure if they wanna turn their rooms into a bug & fish-filled wacky shacky, then let 'em.

>Am I the only person who enjoys this game on a different way than other people?
yes user, you are the special snowflake who oversees an entirely optional feature.

Pompom is moving out on the 23rd. Does anyone want her?

not him but id like her in my town too. make sure to post when shes ready to move out

No, it's the other way round. Only very few people care about their villagers' houses.

I've been playing since Day 1 of NL and I've never seen her before. I hope she finds a loving new home, user

Eh, they always want advice and are asking for items for the house.

Some people express themselves through paths and shit, I like helping my animals get pretty houses.

T-Thanks...

She wants to EAT you!

beetle grinding is annoying.

anyone have their gates open with amiibo rvs in? ;w; i wanna shop

sanrio would be super cool, or any of the offical animal crossing amiibos

it pays off though ;w; haha

Would W.Link do?

Maple's sofa placement gets on my nerves. I know there are other villagers who do dumb things like that.

i actually already have him in my town, but thank you UuU

I have Lottie in my RV campsite. Would you like to visit her? You can see her furniture here

i might snag that 3ds actually :) sure!

alrighty i added you :)

Will lottie still be there tommorow? I'd like to get her side table, and if you don't mind me asking what color is it? I can't really see that well.

Her side table? The tables she has in her house are a minimalist table and a pastel low table colored pink. No, she won't be there tomorrow.

Do you have the Rodeo amiibo card?

No

Do you have an amiibo card with an RV that contains a desktop computer?

If you're talking about the one in Rodeo's house, it's called the computer desk. I can order that for you for tomorrow evening.

I'd really appreciate it, I'll pay you when the order comes in too.

You don't need to pay me anything. I have lots of bells.

>haven't heard of a rodeo villager
>look him up
Holy shit that is one metal looking motherfucker.

It bugs me too, to be honest. But I assume that Animals can scooch in this game the way we could if this were real life.

I think I've seen her sitting there before.

He's a lazy isn't he? It's pretty funny considering how spooky he looks.

>Give her a natural bench or sweets sofa
>you can sit on it from the sides

there, fixed.

Hope you get comfy if any of you is gonna play through the blizzard.

We only have rain at the moment in GA, snow is a rare occurrence.

Anyone like Happy Home Designer?
It's super relaxing for me ;w;

What's it about, and does it allow you to interact with ACNL, and you villagers?

I love that all the villagers rotate and go to the mall/cafe/hospital/school, is really nice seeing more than threee in a place at the same time.

I'm pretty much using it to test out furniture layouts and villager clothing options. I'll be very disappointed if AC Switch doesn't have the convenience of HHD.

*your

It's kinda a spin off game where you work for HHD and design homes for villagers, you can use amiibo cards :) it's a cute game

>mfw live in nyc
>mfw new yorkers are actually pussies and panic if there's even 1/2 inch of snow on the ground
>mfw watching people strip all the supermarkets clean like it's the apocalypse
>mfw i'll be comfy playing acnl in bed under the covers while all hell breaks loose outside (or doesn't)

Can I get some help with a petition for Ankha?

T-Thanks again Freya...

On a complete side note, I really miss how rude some of the villagers are in AC:GC in New Leaf. Even cranky villagers are super sunshiney.

Sure! :)

Added

Open :)

ok.

I'll help you try to find her a new home, user

Bump

...you can buy stuff from harv?

LIVE

my dork of a cat woke me up super early so I had to timeskip to play. going to be working outside my house, and maybe get a room expansion done. will post screenshots through the day. keep the thread alive lads.

Morning, guys. How's it going?