Every minute goes a memecoiner commits suicide

>every minute goes a memecoiner commits suicide

Post "HAHAHAHA" to laugh at them.

Other urls found in this thread:

elb-tnews-ws-672510455.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com/ultimas-noticias/banxico-apoya-al-peso-con-venta-de-dolares/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-05/bears-scramble-for-yuan-as-china-chokes-flows-supports-currency?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The big sell off will be coming soon. It's always a sharp drop then a bear trap then the big pop.

Fuck them all, never buy in the middle of a bubble, always buy the first steps of a bullish rally.

I don't see any brave coiner today.

but Veeky Forums told me to buy high and sell low

That's it, and have a plan for when you want to exit, paper profits /= real profits. I got off the ride at $1026 a coin, feelsgood.jpg.

HAHAHA I TOLD YOU FUCKS IT WAS 1920 ALL OVER AGAIN
WELCOME TO THE 30s

I just buy dips and am in heavy green

Made 12k just this month lol

Insider selling they know this shit is worthless

> 12k zimbabwe dollar :^)

is it going back up or no, I need to know if I should to tell my bank to lock my account so coinbase doesn't take my money sometime next week as I just bought

surely we're going to hit an all time high right?
why would people get skiddish now?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

it's sad watching you guys cope

I just lost every thing on leverage.

Going Long right before this crash I am fucked. Bros help me out.

1NNrE6u41EG2EBzsAoSE61BQcXcjmCkDU9

I still think we're going to hit an all time high, $1500 this month

breaking 1000 again means btc isn't a one trick pony

>coinbase

Next time, use a Stop Loss, faggot.

Buys are locked in, genius. Good god you should know this already.

No way! the dip will get even worse and it will last for the next three years. Coiners get wise with time, risking less.

how is that if coinbase isn't going to try and take the money until next week?

there's no bullshit I can to tell my bank about to get my account locked, so coinbase give me some 'error processing your request' next week and I don't get the bitcoins

and are there consequences for doing such a thing,?

>muh moon
>muh btc
When will they learn? BTFO yet again.

getting an account suspended could be one.

if I take out my money will the transfer still go through and I'll owe the bank??

nocoiners on suicide watch :^)

No, it's falling back to 400.
Wait a year or two and the cycle will repeat though.

>And then he said "buy Bitcoin!"

genius plan lol

Is btc mainstream enough now that banks would actually allow this faggot to pull this faggotry?

I dumped at the peak I was shopping for my Lambo I need to know

Yes plus interest faggot

it seems like it was yesterday when i read everywhere that bitcoin is a must-buy now. it will definitely go through the roof they said. Also:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You should buy the dip tardmonkey, it's the last stop before MOON

>underwater moon

Nocoiners are forgetting why the dip happened, it had nothing to do with BTC and everything to do with currency manipulation, nobody could see this shit coming.

youre an idiot, we havent even started the new bubble. gtfo

Put together a 20 BTC position in futures this morning at average cost of 962 and flipped it at around 1010 for a quick 0.8 BTC profit

Scared money don't make no money, faggot

Made 7.5 BTC leveraged long on the ride up, too

>still worth more then when I bought it

Nocoiners on suicide hotline

>captcha
>Volksbank

stay slaves to your bank good goyim

Quit trying to rationalize.

you were wrong, accept it.

Tank you me make lots of ¥en from stupid yankees

What is he wrong about? The dip happened because of Yuan revaluation and the resulting panic in Chinese BTC markets. Crypto is still alive and well.

realllllllly glad i procrastinated on buying BTC these past few weeks

>yen

yen, yuan, ying and yang
its all the same

Price is about 950 when it breaks 1k again you will all be crying about missing the train again ,

>977
fixed
>978
fixed myself
>979

No coiners on suicide watch

the fact is there is no movement bitcoin can make that would make me want to buy it at this price. i need at least a year to acclimate myself to this new level. probably more.

if btc would fall back to a price i would actually buy it i wouldn't touch it with a ten feet pole for a good while either.

Lmaoooo
Tonald you there?

>nearly at its high point
>missing the train
If you aren't shilling, I don't know what you are doing
If anyone missed a train, the train has nearly arrived at its destination at this point

Its not like if they buy now, they aren't risking a fuckload more than they'd gain

>using arbitrary numbers to convince yourself that something in the future will happen

There are some sweet gains in crypto, but man, these fucking NEETs buy crypto and suddenly they think they're some sort of trading savants. It's sad, but mostly hilarious.

>pic related
>you

Enjoying the neet life atm, going to get up in a little bit to watch the wagies get on their train to Wageschwitz, where they will labor. Arbeit macht Frei after all. See you on the train to nowhere wagie, I have to go now, toodles.

You already missed out on $100 gains from just a few hours ago from buying the dip, the train hasn't even left the station yet m8

There, there, user. Dry those swollen eyes. It's not like you can't predict the future, you savant, you.

see

>tfw to smart to buy buttcoin

>"car X is unreliable"
*other person crashes into car X*
>"SEE I TOLD YOU"

who else bought that dip and made a nice extra 10%? literally money on the table ready to take.

Kek

As for myself I panicked in a major way when it went near 900 and ended up losing 5% of my BTC today. Didn't have any fiat.

I sold everything yesterday. feelsgood man. I made comfy 100% gain over that bull mrun. Not btc though.

As for all cucks explaining themselfs
>hurr durr it wasnt predictable
It fucking was. Deal with ti already.

>>there are people in this world that still dont have pepecash
>>there are people in this world that still dont have rare pepe cards

be alpha fags

if i was buying in now id set tight stops around 950/960, its probably going to test 1k again and if it breaches that you could probably make back that 5%

last time i bought was at 420 and i hesitated years before i bought and didn't regret it.
i have time. i'm not going to jump into this shit. not selling either let's see where it takes us.

eth/etc? still looking for a good exit for both of those, slowly rising against btc. not so concerned about the fiat value. unfortunately i cant really move all my coins to an exchange to sell, would make it easier to profit on these movies if i could.

I bought back in at the 940-960 range, own c.36.2 BTC now. It is definitely going to go above 1k and way beyond once the price manipulation gets going again UNLESS there is another major shock like this.

Guide to bit coin investing:

when threads are: ahahaha no coiners blown the fuck out!! to tha moon!!! suicide watch :DDD

>sell

When threads are: HAHAHA coin fags BTFO. meme coiners on Suicide watch!!!

>buy

>when threads are: ahahaha no coiners blown the fuck out!! to tha moon!!! suicide watch :DDD
That went on for weeks though.

>PANIC

Me too. I sold up as it was falling but then it bounced back and is now higher than my selling price ;_;

then it's going to go up again

Well its more like

HAHAHA NOCOINERS ->HAHAHA MEMECOINERS
>wait a while, then buy before they shift back

HAHAHA MEMECOINERS->HAHAHA NOCOINERS
>wait awhile, then sell before they shift back

some NLP machine learning agents being fed by an user datamining these threads would probably make a good indicator

I want it to drop to 700-800 before I start. Waiting on the next drop.

This is what actually caused the dip today. If the PBOC hadn't performed this operation then it would have kept pushing higher. You just got lucky assuming that nearing the ATH would cause a crash when in reality that had nothing to do with it.

This.

Today's move by China is only a temporary bandaid though; if anything it's going to make the yuan tank even worse after the initial effect wears off.

KEYWORD IS MEMECOIN

GUYS

if you want BTC to be a success, stop focusing on speculation- and START MEMEING. Memetics will be the driving force that determines whether or not this thing succeeds.

I

Just deal with it and buy back, in all likelihood it will go back up and even higher than before. It hurts to lose BTC but fiat is what matters at the end of the day (even though I shouldn't say this).

Why would it go further down after a catastrophy tier 20+% drop? Just buy back and keep going.

>It hurts to lose BTC but fiat is what matters at the end of the day (even though I shouldn't say this).
It's very apt to say at this point.
Bitcoin is more like gold than currency for now (only better if it had the same market cap).

When bitcoin eventually turns into an actual currency, it'll be stable and boring, and the time for gainz will be long gone.

time for the dead cat bounce

True; why the hell does a country with an export oriented economy try to strenghten its currency anyway? Just let it find its natural price in the market.

TO DAH MUUUNN

FUCK YOU COIN SPAMMERS

I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED AT 10 FUCKING NEW THREADS EVERYDAY

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR MAKE BELIEVE CURRENCY

you'll always be a poorfag.

you forgot the golden rule

>buy the dip faggot

>I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR MAKE BELIEVE CURRENCY
Tell that to Nixon.

user, you could buy now, and if it does sink, buy again to reduce your average cost basis.

just basic buy the dip strats

its what matters for bitcoin but for alts you want to pay attention to the btc rate because the fiat rate is normally misleading.

Mexicans manipulated their currency, and a couple of hours later it's all undone again.

Fucking lmao Pedro (you know where you are).

Expect this little fiasco to tank the peso even harder (go bitcoin), and FULLY expect the Chinese Yuan manipulation to have the exact same effect.

I'm buying the dip, you better believe it.

>Mexico
>relevant

see

China did the exact same thing, and it'll have the exact same effect.

Gotta love these little narratives the NEETs dream up to fill in the void.

Dunning Kruger at its finest.

The PBOC operation is what caused today's events, the Peso's effect on the price is marginal if anything.

Woops I didn't even really read your post before rushing to respond. sry4 spamming

>The PBOC operation

spoonfeed please

Except currency manipulation by China (and to a lesser extent Mexico) are directly responsible for today's little bitcoin kerfuffle.

In one picture (You)

You can read about it on zerohedge and competent crypto websites

Let's see the evidence, kiddo.

Mexico:
elb-tnews-ws-672510455.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com/ultimas-noticias/banxico-apoya-al-peso-con-venta-de-dolares/

China:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-05/bears-scramble-for-yuan-as-china-chokes-flows-supports-currency?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Is it going to go down further or was this it?

I cannot understand why the PBOC did this. If the revaluation was succesful it would only harm their economy.

Dont you fags have a stop loss option?

>True; why the hell does a country with an export oriented economy try to strenghten its currency anyway? Just let it find its natural price in the market.
Stop living under a rock. They don't want their currency to devalue now. China is trying to turn into a mixed economy like USA and make the Yuan a reserve currency. If they succeed = Bitcoin dead.

amateur traders eaten alive once again. billions of dollar amateur money just like stock market

>three higher lows

I'm 90% sure this won't stop the bull trend