/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zyhLGvjSPpc?t=89
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2bh I wish the game didn't outright say where Paya's birthmark was because knowing where it is isn't as funny as the possibility of where it could be

Who /Twilight Princess/ here?

I bought a Wii U last week and beat BotW, playing hero mode TP to get my Zelda fix.

This is actually kinda tough with no hearts.

Where the fuck is the other chest in "Metal Doors Open the Way"? I've bullshitted myself on top of like every ledge and can't find shit. I already got the 2 obvious ones.

Where the fuck is the last Hinox?

Pretty sure there's 2 in the dark forest north of the Master Sword

best girl desu

Best girl.

Do you know what color it is so I can sheika sense it?

No.

They're both right next to the shrine though. There's one you need to steal the ball from, and then another right next to the shrine

Accurate?

Is she going to live her life over or become ancient again and die?

Are there only a finite amount of gems or what? I want to sell them to make money but I also don't want to screw myself over in case I need to synthesize something.

Also best way to farm rupees?

Spoopy horse is nice

yep

What are the best monster parts for elixirs?

>the archery test
I think I will REEEEE thanks to the horse having micro spasms whenever I'm about to hit a target.

Also, how the fuck do you make Noble Pursuit, so I can give it to that one Gerudo who's blocking my entrance into that one shrine?

I could be wrong too. I thought there were two, but I might have just encountered the same one twice.

Getting close! Now only 3 shrine quests remaining, which annoys me because I did all the shrines so I'm gonna have fun trying to figure out which quests I skipped.

Does using a fairy only make fairy potions or can you add another buff in there?

How do you mount wildlife? I've been trying, but the fucking sheikah suit doesn't help with stealth at all, and prompts to mount never appear.

Well you can't just mount everything, but most of the time I just use Revali's Gale to drop from the sky so they don't get enough time to kick me or run away.

>Mipha above Rija

Are you fucking stupid?

What's the best armor appearance wise?

G-g-guys?

I was actually thinking of the facepalm gesture, which I misremembered as being "look up" (it's actually "look skyward")
youtu.be/zyhLGvjSPpc?t=89

Yes.

>getting precious sweet 12 year old aisha and infidel dickgirl urbosa confused
Are you?

You can't make it.

Just open up the quest log and select that quest, the marker will guide you.

has anybody figured out what to do with the classified envelope?

how do I sell to the gem buying lady in Goron City?

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Kass > Sidon

you know it in your heart to be true

The climbing gear is the best looking gear I've seen so far. I'm never going to take it off.

What's the best color to dye it?

you have to rub the fireproof elixir into her skin

Tried to take a pic looking up to (ZL+Up) a Lynel as in "he's a big guy" but got my ass blasted. Somebody with the Lynel mask should try it.

Blue shirt and pants, red bandanna.

I just wish it kept you from slipping in the rain.

Yeah I think you're wrong. I've been running all over the damn place and only found the one I've already killed

In my head canon she's 18.

Also shut up dick.

Is there any point to the Coliseum, aside from a good way to get elemental weapons and monster parts?

Black bandana/pants with a red shirt.

I don't think her age was ever stated

she seemed around 15 to me

Black like ur soul

lol nice

I tried, but fumbled a bit when I remembered you face away from where the camera is pointed when you go selfiemode

It's explicitly stated that she's underage

Nice.
These new poses are WAAAY BETTER and too much fun.

I'm going to play the first zelda when I'm done with BOTW

Yo there's a fucking COLISEUM?!

WHERE?!

This is photo is amazing

Nintendo hasn't patch the game but I know, they need to improve the framerate ASAP.

where do you farm Ancient Cores?

Right next to the starting area.

It's just a structure with enemies in it, though. Not like a battle coliseum or anything cool like that.

They can't do it without melting the Switch.

Everyone knows that if you actually want Nintendo games to look decent, you wait 10 years for the rerelease or emulation

Not him but you end up finding a lot in shrines.

Where to farm electric Keese?

Is Breath of the Wild fun?

Im an avid pc gamer but zelda looked too good to pass up and I got wii u.

I did't realize that goofy ass controller doubled as a screen I can carry around to other rooms. Pretty neat desu. Pleasantly surprised.

Provided your other rooms are less than 10 feet away and have thin walls

Who, the blonde?

in the hot mountains outside the garudo desert or the path that leads to zoras domain

initially

No lie, been running across them a lot via Guardians and shrines. Sold some diamond that I had too, which enabled me to get a full set Guardian Gear.

Oh shit I didn't even see that. Checking it out now.

why the fuck is there no remakeable boomerang? there's sowrds, shields, bows, heavy weapons, etc. but no boomerang

I live in a shitty apartment in japan so check and check.

No! Nothing is fun! Videogames suck!

Wait, I'm on Veeky Forums not /v/. Yeah it's pretty fucking good, possibly the best game ever.

>garudo

I laughed.

tfw so hungry I could eat an octorok but I don't feel like making food

>possibly the best game ever.
You know, you say this and reading it is like you're hyperboling the shit out of it

But honestly, this game, despite it's "flaws" is fucking amazing and yeah, one of, if not the best game ever.

LANGUAGE OPTIONS WHEN NINTENDO?

I WANT TO CALL KASS KASS, NOT NYEL

KOROKS ARE NOT KOLOGS

CENTALEON IS AN OK NAME FOR LYNELS

PURAH ISN'T THE SAME AS PRUNIA

WHY IS PAYA CALLED APAYA?

I liked this more then the Witcher 3 and I'm a WRPG neckbeard. BTOW is a lot like old RPGs in the sense that it allows you to explore with out overwhelming you with shitty side quests.

Anyone know where I can find a set of cold-resistant clothing?

Which language are you playing in?

I say "possibly" mainly as insurance against differing opinions and potentially seeing a less wonderful experience when the novelty has worn off. But honestly this feels like That Game I've been wanting for years and thinking to myself "man I sure wish I had the drive to become a legitimate game dev so I could eventually direct something like this." I'm talking about Dragon's Dogma 2.

I loved W2, but I couldn't get into W3 after playing Dark Souls so much. Say whatever you want, but the movement and combat are just atrocious in that game.

rito village

>has WW koroks
>TP sage sword
>Temple of time
>Deku tree
WHRE THE FUCK DOES THIS GAME FALL IN THE TIMELINE?

>timeline autism

it's a videogame you fucking autist

Thanks. And heat-resistant clothing other than the Gerudo outfit?

Spanish, Lat dub

Witcher must have the worst combat, is a tradition.

>Skeleton and yiga archer spawn at the same time
>Whack the skeleton, grab its head, and kick it at the Yiga dude
>It stuns him long enough for me to kill him

Goron City

Aw fuck yeah, fun like I used to have when I first ever played OOT or Morrowind that sorta shit. For me it's gotten better the longer I've played whereas other open world games seem to get less enjoyable and have more noticeable flaws the longer I've played them. To each their own though.

That's fire proof. It won't protect against heat.

Gerudo village

It's either post-WW timeline where it turns out the zora had a tribe hiding somewhere that adapted to the new ocean being practically devoid of fish and many of the events of other timelines happened, just offstage and possibly differently (not far-fetched, the things that came before oot apply to all timelines and this possibly extends to matters like planned building projects and population issues that lead to certain kinds of infrastructure expansion, bridges, etc) or it's a timeline convergence where through some sheikah fuckery all three timelines sort of crashed into each other.

Wait, there's a difference? I need something that will let me travel in the Death Mountain region.

Child timeline.

Takes place in a new timeline where the Hero of Wind failed to stop Ganon from draining the sea.

Is it a good dub?

>oh no, they're analysing an element of something's plot!
Critical thinking may be a mortal sin within your social circle, but the internet is sort of propped up by it, so if you could leave your indiscriminate Cluster B flailing outside of the browser, that would be great. Don't be surprised to find literate people using a text-based medium of communication.

Okay, /lozg/, what are the stats of your best horse?

Post pics of them, too, if you have any.

Just fought the White-Maned Lynel while using some Royal Claymore/Greatsword.

Apparently I ended up doing 100 damage per hit with an attack potion along with it. His gear is pretty sweet though.

>TP sage sword
that's from amiibo

Sidon is for ______!

Sea Breeze and Giant are about as close as the game comes to that. They're kind of an afterthought.

The Lizal ones are pretty good, but more as cheap swords rather than boomerangs.

gay shitposting furfags?