March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

Weird how Zemus isn't in FFRK but Rubicante is going to be

I still dont have shout, medica and wall. Am i fucked in anniversary with 100 mythrils?

>noctis will forever remain nerfed in the global version

Why would you ever need this much ATK?

Reminder that Ignis is best FF husbando

No, the anniversary is a perfect opportunity to get those. Why would you be fucked, anyway?

To hit stuff really hard.

they'll unnerf once we catch up to the meta.

>vayne is close as possible to god

Alright, so would you follow him and his decisions to the ends of the earth? Would you allow him to take point in all matters?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor died a virgin and probably never so much as hugged or kissed a female or male.

Zemus isn't a character

Depending on how much mythril they end up giving out, you'd still be able to make one or two rolls even if you just roll on 2/3 of the half price banners. The banners aren't the greatest for looking for shout or wall, but there's a pretty good risk/reward ratio for the event.

He has a line before he dies.

he did get pegged by larsa though

for things to die a lot

>Farming Raines instead of daily today
>last 5 runs have all been major holy orbs

Damn, thanks Cid! I knew you were a bro.

Honest question, did anybody here actually pull Vayne's BSB on the FFXII banner?

wew, one more decision. I tested things out and looked it up just to confirm and it looks like becoming a Paladin isn't mandatory to beat the game either. That said, first reply decides if I should make Owain a paladin or not.

The default endgame party is Cecil/Kain/Edge/Palom/Porom in this continuity by the way, and the mod author made special sidequests that can be done to get rid of them so you have room to add the others. Looks like he couldn't make it like the GBA version where you can freely switch. If they end up being neat I might post them. A solo run also looks possible unless there's a special condition preventing Cecil from going to the moon by himself, might try that myself some other time

yeah maybe

Don't

No paladin

He'd cook and clean and be smart and supportive. Everything you would want in a husbando

but

let's not kid ourselves though, the sex would be boring.

Gladio on the other hand...

Why is wind such a rare element in FFRK?

It's not

yes

Wind isn't that rare, it's like medium. We just had a wind-heavy banner.

You want rare, try ice, water, bio, and earth.

He might have a big dick but the actual sex would probably be as boring as he is.

There's a huge number of bosses weak to wind. There's a ton of wind attacks too, hell they added wind to fucking Thief for whatever reason. Cloud, Luneth, Zidane, Alphinaud and Fujin all have wind soul breaks.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Obviously, and there is no issue with this as he has never done or attempted anything wrong.

>The True Hero lived and died completely pure
Obviously user, why would he do any different?

Do not imply lewd and incorrect things regarding Archadian pseudo-royalty.

Yes? I was under the impression that at least two of us did.

Wind also has Zack and pretty much all the Dragoons other than Kain.

Something tells me you will die as "pure" and untouched as your True Zero idol.

You haven't played FFRK for over 12 hours. Why do you neglect the True Hero on RK?

>hell they added wind to fucking Thief for whatever reason.
For Zidane. Just like there's a bio element Thief ability for Leila.

gotta say, this mod does look like it's got some good depth to it.

please tell me they allow you to pick up Golbez for your final party though.

Zemus is nothing more than a combat sprite who gets Double Meteored.

>for whatever reason
Seriously?

WRONG, he has a forward facing field sprite too.

Ignis is probably the kinkiest motherfucker out of them all.

I haven't done II Torment Part 2 and V Torment Part 2. I'm just really lazy and its a huge pain in the ass to build up soul gauge before the boss fight.

Why are you implying that that's a bad thing user? Do you seriously think that purity is something shameful or bad in some way?
And the True Hero is certainly a hero, regardless of what you're implying.

I haven't? I'm fairly certain that I dumped all of my stamina during lunch roughly 8 hours ago, how accurate is that login tracker supposed to be?

k

I haven't done any of the part 2 torments or II torment at all. They're boring and long
Can't wait for the hard content without trash

>Tfw Vayneposter WAS Vayne all along

So that's Vaynefag? When are we gonna play together in raids, senpai?

I'm glad that problem disappeared when I got Raines BSB. He just solos the mobs.

Good luck with that, since his mythril hoarding means he basically has no synergy.

Why does FF not include parallel situations to real world events? Or do they and have I not noticed?

When I watched the FF Agnis trailer, I thought about how the setting and concept could easily enter into discussions of religion, poverty, class, and the struggle of women in undeveloped countries if they wanted. Would anyone here oppose inclusion of real world issues to FF?

What's wrong with just sticking the best non-synergy equipment on characters? I have shitty synergy in some realms still, so that's what I do.

>no ID

You could probably get some, but good luck not getting slaughtered even in U+ with them.

I've gone through Apocalypse raids with other anons several times with little issues regarding lack of synergy. It isn't really a big deal.

I really like Final Fantasy

I don't know if it had to do with the team that I used but it felt really easy getting the new 3* memory crystal. Even ended up forgetting to throw on the small amount of 13 synergy I had, something I realized after I beat it.

Do you think the plebs who constantly rag on Vayne should be deserving of his power in game? This is pathetic. Much like hounds, begging at its master's table for scraps.

It's not like you can't just look him up on ffrkcentral if you're that desperate. He doesn't need more attention than he already gets though.

I should probably add to this that he already shared the ID after people were giving him shit for not showing it yesterday, though.

Hmm, that's odd. Maybe it only tracks when you first start up the app? That would be roughly the right timing if so I suppose.

This desu. I show up in pubs from time to time but you lads seem to like getting parties together either during the day or late night, and when you don't you've usually got a carry with you and I make for a poor third carrier most of the time. I suppose I could start showing up on weekends a bit more, but desu besides clear rewards stamina is usually better spent elsewhere.

Here's a (you), just in case you're getting paid by reply.

Nothing for normal runs, but /ffg/'s room seems to only have carry runs when I have free time, and most of the time it takes more than two well-equipped players to master an apoc fight without getting good rng, especially when one of the other two is openly a carry.

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW STOP STOP STOOOOOOP

nigga you can get carried with another also being carried, D90 difficulties aren't that hard

The boys are really cute

I don't mind spending stamina to host raids if anons need help clearing whatever. There's always pubbies to choose from too if no one else is around.

>let's not kid ourselves though, the sex would be boring.
Doubtful.

Speaking of raids, anyone wanna take on Raines?

What was wrong with what I said? Do you not think about issues in the world? Too busy sucking Vayne off?

Sure, which difficulty?

yeah maybe

bit gay

I need both, but I've got stamina I'm trying to burn so I'll host an Ult+

No...

I'll bring Tyro BSB & Y'shtola BSB/SSII since they're already equipped

Spare some space for a shitter, I've got Firion MBlink and Shout

>It's not like you can't just look him up on ffrkcentral if you're that desperate
>Try it out
>You really can just look people up

>There are ever carries for the lower difficulties except rarely during the middle of the day the day they come out
>Needing a carry for a D90
I suppose I could help in lower difficulties, but those seem to be very rarely run here.

I only played FF12 up to the final dungeon and then stopped.

What's a fun way to replay through the game (Zodiac version) so I can put it to rest.

Then it's called asking for help. Excuses upon excuses upon excuses, as well as not communicating with peers. This is not how Vayne works, Fraud.

There have been a lot of newfriends around, so for those they need help.

>FFBE is stuck downloading at 0%

It's time to let go

Oh shit did I get dropped

>What is Final Fantasy VII

>Connection shit already
Uh oh

But I don't need help for clears? I can get those with pubs usually rather easily, any non-shitter can so long as they find a decent pub team.

HELP IT GAVE ME ALL 8 PEOPLE TO CONTROL

Why do you people post things like this without even playing any of the games?

How are they doing that? How can they find what SBs are being used and the IDs associated with them?

>putting your stuff on ffrkcentral

Asking to get Sherlock Holmes'd there bud

Force quit if you don't wanna deal with that shit. Six characters at once is fine, but eight is annoying

>an user group has to rerun either Apoc again or U+ to Apoc
>tfw don't want to join and mess up the pre-established team
curse my performance anxiety

yeah i made it about 1/4th the way and said fuck it, that shit was bananas trying to control

Same tbqhimo

Take it from a medicated shithead with all of that good mental health shit: the only way to get over it is to just do it. Don't worry, it gets better the more you play.

Anyone else stuck at loading?

How often do you clean up your follower list?

everyone else got through

Every two weeks or so, I mostly just clear out the ones who explicitly mention reddit in their username or shoutout.

You can find people who don't put their stuff on the site. You can find anyone as long as you know their character and SB.

>performance anxiety
Is that user still here? I want to call him a faggot again.

What about bus user?

I usually try to join rooms as they come up but always feel a little bad if there happens to be more than 3 others around and we end up having to play musical chairs for slots

What about him exactly? I miss him desu senpai. I hope he talked to that girl and lived happily ever after. If he chickened out or made it up, he's a faggot too.