/scg/edg/ Star Dangerous Elites General #141: ARE MAG Edition #4

This General is a Regulation-Free Zone: we maintain the neutral zone between the blind chaos of anarchy and the retarded nurgleite zealotry of nationalisation. Posters making absurd claims that trade unions are beneficial or that the Falklands are not an integral part of the United Kingdom will be detained and accused of being IRA provocateurs.

Previous: Official Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=nnToK3kSKKg

Elite: Dangerous information:
pastebin.com/ZT9GWmaC
Be aware, Thargroids are currently grabbing ships out of witchspace with unknown intentions. it is advised you shoot the fuck out of them whenever possible.
Gamescom info:
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Frontier Official YT
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Star Citizen Official YT
youtube.com/channel/UCTeLqJq1mXUX5WWoNXLmOIA
>Subscriber Vault pics and JPoint Magazine Archive
mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw
Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WNKNAuruiI1p5XGPjtVi_uwi8wPmuEYawOKQuhRXfdw/edit#gid=953337098

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NGzDI2wUqf0?t=48m19s
youtu.be/42jnNqBHqnA
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/citizens/15781-This-Week-In-Star-Citizen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the deal with these retarded OP pictures?

>buy a type9 for gets and shiggles
Holy shit this cabin is maximum comfy in vr

Some shitposter from /pol/ who thinks people in /scg/ understand this forced 1-person meme of posting a dead conservative ex-prime minister.

/pol/ poster here. I have no idea either.

>Above is a pastebin of games you can play while waiting for SC and E:D to become playable.
E:D is playable. Fix this stupid OP.

>Implying

Yes.
>implying there aren't millions of stars to fly to in E:D right now.
>implying it doesn't have a complete trading system, or bounty hunting
>implying it doesn't have functioning faction warfare, capital ships and crafting
Sorry, E:D left SC behind.

>E:D is playable.

>resell type9 because i just wanted to check out the cabin
>sells for 8m less than i bought it
Fuck me sideways, since when was depreciation a thing in this game?

Ok dad

Space Sluts

didn't CR say he wanted seedy bars and basically brothels n shit? never heard about it again. I bet the SJWs won't allow it

Seedy bars will most certainly be a thing how seedy I don't know. Brothels could make it in but it would be on par with Witcher 3.

Sex sales just look at League of Legends and Overwatch.

ded game.

They have to make attractive girl models first tho

Always. Ships sell for 90% of their purchase price. You only get 100% on individual module sales.

The basic female model CIG sculpted is pretty good I don't have picture of it on hand sadly. Also don't know how character creator will be when it comes to bodies the facial creator however will be 10/10.

youtu.be/NGzDI2wUqf0?t=48m19s

only if they scan some beautiful girls. the asian female face they demoed was hideous

also you need makeup options so they don't look like they have awful skin

Posting torpedo dorito

The scans they use from actors used heavily cleaned skin to get a better scan. Make up options will most certainly be a thing in the future I do agree on them scanning as many beautiful woman as possible.

ditto that, this is definitely not /pol/ material, and though it's a bit odd he makes fine ops so fuck it, no problems with the iron lady.

she was firmly against the sanctions against south africa you know.

>t. OP

>Capacitor size is in MW

this would make a good game

I really hope we can wear leotards in this game

youtu.be/42jnNqBHqnA

she was the original developer of elite before brabo stole it from her

I have no idea what game this general is for but why is the OP pic Margaret Thatcher?

The Dolphin is pretty kawaii

Elite: Dangerous

a game from 80's britain

I don't understand

some people theorize the game was inspired by her politics

I'm just going to admit that I have no clue what you're talking about and head out.

Thank you for attempting to explain.

I just thought the OP pic was strange.

Hand over the milk, kid

Is VR support planned for Star Citizen in the foreseeable future?

probably not

sc barely even runs in 2d on rigs that run vr just fine

>foreseeable
no

it would require so much work since the camera is tied to the character animations and everything

They promised it in the kickstarter but I bet you they won't

>VR
>in Star Citizen

Just the thought of that makes me sick. Imagining the stuttery way you walk and how stupid ships accelerate all in VR would probably make me throw up.

Supposedly Elite is okay in VR. Maybe they could figure out how Frontier did it?

It helps that you play as a seat in Elite

True. I've heard that you have to get walking right otherwise you get people super sick in VR. Every VR demo I've tried gets me sick. Apparently I've been trying the wrong ones.

tfw no war before 2.3

newfriend here
can someone explain to me the dad and cmdr o7 memes?

thanks f a m

forumdads have a bad variant of autism

Post Desktops

too acurate

10 for the chairmen with CR and Tony today.

When's SQ42?

ded game not even out yet lul

ROFLMAO

tfw we have two terrible choices. Dedgaem with growing "next year" release dates each year, or dadgaem ruined by psychopaths who think content ruins immersion.

Can't immerse yourself in content that is not finished

First Bluray of 2202 releases in 10 days, gonna be good.

Hype.

does anyone know what that is?

What about female dads?

This skin on >asp

Tonight...I undermine.

07 means you have been challenged to honorable combat. The highest honor is to shoot first without responding.

My condolences.

Gonna put that Mahon son of bitch in Python Clutch! Fuck the Edward Mahon! Son of bitch Jabroni!

will do, safe travels cmdr o7

*hyperdrives ur quantum field*

Is the 10ftc about 3.0 just memeing? I can't find an announcement or email about it.

>selling ships

Why so hard up user?

VR is amazing in Elite, I play the game almost exclusively in VR now. Only issue I have is that text can sometimes be hard to read but it's not too big of an issue most of the time. Also, use a Vive not an Occulus. I borrowed my friend's Occulus because he bought a devkit a while ago and it made me sick and gave me headaches if I used it for more than 20 minutes. The Vive has given me no issues, but obviously when you're in VR, fast movements and spinning about can make your head spin, but I'm starting to get used to it.

trump disbanded the ftc

robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/citizens/15781-This-Week-In-Star-Citizen

>This week, we have some fun treats in store, including another special edition of 10 for the Chairman with special guest, Tony Zurovec. Chris and Tony address 10 questions submitted from and voted on by our development subscribers. The topic for this special edition is Professions in Alpha 3.0, with an emphasis on Cargo and Mining mechanics.

I should add though that it can't be perfect since Frontier is so bad at games. Using the galaxy map in VR is nearly impossible without a controller, and the system map has been reported to crash in VR.

>unironically flying a mark four

Image was on google

After 3.0 has been released which may happen at the end of the year, but most likely summer 2018 which means christmas 2018 for SQ42.

It's all about Item 2.0 and the Network rework and they seem to have huge problems with these.

Something tells me they just started working on it. Everything you heard last year was pure lies.

What the fuck. I don't see why network matters for SQ42 when they basically slashed co-op anyway.

what?! they trashed the co-op feature?

I don't understand the dilemma here.

>E:D is playable

>TFW you spam missiles until everyone else quits.

you can go in and fly a spaceship and shoot stuff and other stuff

that means it is playable

noone implied that it is actually good or fun

This is what I do in Open.

10FTC when?

and the camera zoomed into the cockpit to view the hot milfy avatar

>filename isn't "concerned commando"
Low energy.

That's weird. I find the Rift much better than the Vive for Elite. Everything is so much easier to read for some reason.

he said he was using a devkit
it's probably worse than the consumer version

Everything trump fights against economically was pushed by her and Reagan originally

Soon*

>tfw so close to ccu-ing my MISlancer into a Gladiator and my Bucc into a base lancer.

Was this ever proven to be real?

>playing 2.3 beetuh
>encounter Asp literally named "In front of things"